Options

golden k-star

Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
In the closet next to some of the clothes are golden k-stars. I'm not talking about stars and hearts. What does it mean?:o

Comments

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    In the closet next to some of the clothes are golden k-stars. I'm not talking about stars and hearts. What does it mean?:o

Those with golden k-star icon are just Kim's special picks (means Kim and her family members wear those clothes/pick them as Kim's clothing line), no bonus points anyways, yet I still bought them due to awesumness XD
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Can't say for sure, but in my closet the clothes with the Golden Star are things I could not be gifted, I had to purchase them for myself. The shirts with the ruffles? 45KStars. Have to buy for yourself. White jacket with the gold buttons, 30Stars - can't be gifted. Pretty sure that's it. I got 3 of the ruffled shirts when they had the black friday half price (ok 23Stars each) sale. Sometimes, you have to say no to the baby lion, and say yes to the shoes.

Edited to say everything Moony said was right too. But I get right to the finances of the situation. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Koko u cray cray fashionista XDDD
    I have to say that I'm a bit jelly with u girls' closet of glamour. A dude's closet can count Kim golden stars on ten fingers and it's hard to bringin' smexy back since most outfits look like they're designed for white collar workers or paperwork boys.
    And I totally know how u feel, koko. Just look at my cash houses, almost empty of kstars deco and no lil pets running around, only spouse.
  • Options
    Thank you:) I'm playing KKH since december or something aroud that so I missed black friday. I just hit level 29 and I'm dreaming about that white lace dress for 60 k-stars but I need a jet. Only 23 stars more and no more paying for flights. That black lace blouse from level 30 is pretty too. But first a jet and animals... It's the hard knock life!;d
  • Options
    Woah congrats on ur new level,Daisy :D
    IKR, too many temptation for a mere celeb's life of lux~Dun worry dear, I was kinda a latecomer too, just like u, I missed quite a lot of epic events. :"(
    But nvm, let's wait and see what's ahead, I pray for a mega sale lol (sounds dang unlikely to happen)
  • Options
    Thank you:D Mega sale would be awesome. But waiting till the next black friday? They should do something fun on Easter:D
  • Options
    Oh my....I'd have forgotten bout Easter if u didn't remind me. If so, I expect to see bunny-related outfits, smexy or cute or whutever, and I'd always have spare money to burn on black friday:D
  • Options
    I'm waiting for Easter. Maybe we'll receive a bunny in the bag or something?:D Or in the basket lol:D