Kendall and Kylie coming soon!?!!

Comments

• trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I tried the Katy perry game but it just wasn't as good imo. I deleted after playing for like 5 minutes. The graphics suck and it feels like it was targeted to a much younger audience. Idk I like KKH and Kendall&Kylie muchhh better.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I tried the Katy perry game but it just wasn't as good imo. I deleted after playing for like 5 minutes. The graphics suck and it feels like it was targeted to a much younger audience. Idk I like KKH and Kendall&Kylie muchhh better.

Same thoughts, I feel sorry for Katy.
    PM to add
  • Brandon Lee SantosBrandon Lee Santos Registered Users 44 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Same thoughts, I feel sorry for Katy.

I was expecting the graphics to be as good as KKH with the music theme but didn't like the cartoon feel of it and it takes forever to charge the energy, hope they change the graphics and launch it out when it's good because I highly doubt that the game will be a worldwide hit like KKH
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I feel like Glu is going to overkill these celebs games. Idk how many of them I will play, it's SOOOO annoying right now with these 8hr gigs and I haven't even started my comeback, which I'm unsure if I want to do because I feel like all it is is starting over. Multiple times. Which is confusing!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I feel like Glu is going to overkill these celebs games. Idk how many of them I will play, it's SOOOO annoying right now with these 8hr gigs and I haven't even started my comeback, which I'm unsure if I want to do because I feel like all it is is starting over. Multiple times. Which is confusing!

I agree with you on the celeb overkill. I'm interested to see all of these games but, I highly doubt I'll be as loyal to all of them as I am to KKH. Hopefully if all of us who play KKH continue to be loyal to the game, glu will keep the updates coming.
    BTW, I just made top ten on my second comeback today. I can't wait to do the last one! I think it keeps the game interesting otherwise it gets a little lonely at the top. ��
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36
    I was expecting the graphics to be as good as KKH with the music theme but didn't like the cartoon feel of it and it takes forever to charge the energy, hope they change the graphics and launch it out when it's good because I highly doubt that the game will be a worldwide hit like KKH

A bit too kiddish and the graphics of the doll looks like a downgrade . I tried it twice, didn't delete it but nothing kept me going back into the game. And it has the worst loading screens ever, every single move puts you into a loading screen which takes way longer than in KKH. It adds up and gets annoying waiting.
    PM to add
  • deirdredeirdre Registered Users 29 Posts
    The Katy Perry game has been out in Singapore for a month but it's still not released in the US right? Do you guys think that means it'll be at least a month for the Kendall and Kylie game to come out in the US?
    GC: deirdre98
    deirdre wrote: »
    The Katy Perry game has been out in Singapore for a month but it's still not released in the US right? Do you guys think that means it'll be at least a month for the Kendall and Kylie game to come out in the US?

I think I heard people say end Dec?

I hope when it's out for everyone else it will glitch-free.
    PM to add
  • Brandon Lee SantosBrandon Lee Santos Registered Users 44 Posts
    I think I heard people say end Dec?

I hope when it's out for everyone else it will glitch-free.

I heard it that the Katy Perry game was going to be released on December 17
  • LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    I shall wait for Nicki game in mid-2016 and I will hope and pray it won't suck like katy game :)
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    KKG version: 0.9.0
    KPP version: 0.1.0
    I found this information in Apple Store. It means something? Sounds like KKG will be released first (I hope so!)
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I like how the guys can hold bags in their hand, instead of shoulder. Oh, and we can choose a separate username for the in-game Instagram. I so want that feature for my KKH feed.

hHNrHMH.png

And texting my manager, phone calls are so annoying! Even in real life. :p

AGKTE2X.png

(Photo credits to original poster)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    I can't believe though, that our manager is so young. Yeah fits his name.
    PM to add
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    That table displaying all the celeb kkh games shows exactly why I couldn't get into Katy Perry pop (I tried it for a few days and but it's been uninstalled since then).
    By the looks of the Britney game, it looks like it is modeled after kendall-and-kylie. Nicki's look a bit cartoonish as well so that's disappointing but we'll see
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    BTW what is the name of this kendall-and-kylie game @Naimonster?
    ARTPOP wrote: »
    BTW what is the name of this kendall-and-kylie game @Naimonster?

Kendall and Kylie on appstore.

Kendall & Kylie on icon.
    PM to add
    This game looks so cool. Even more than KKH. And I'm sorry for saying that :(
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    A horse that's soooooooo cool, but I didn't liked the portrait screen.

So is there any long hair for guys?

What makes me keeping playing KKH was that really long hair that I love, otherwise the game would not have my attention for more than 5 minutes.

I hope Britney's game come with a hair like that too, cause if I don't have my long locks I don't have motivation to play!

And Britney is all about to flip the hair!
    zAyRWoT.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    After a day playing the game I have to be honest I prefer KKH I don´t know why but in the Kendall & Kylie game everything is fo f u c k i n g expensive 900 diamonds for a dress? really? i'm not going to expend money in other game beacuse i'm going to end living in the street.
    Vats, lots! I can screenshot them for you if you want. I know you will like the hairstyles, maybe you want a surprise for yourself when you play?
    PM to add
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    After a day playing the game I have to be honest I prefer KKH I don´t know why but in the Kendall & Kylie game everything is fo f u c k i n g expensive 900 diamonds for a dress? really? i'm not going to expend money in other game beacuse i'm going to end living in the street.

It's true some of the stuff is *very* expensive. Another thing like Trevor said there are barely any tappables so it takes ages to get energy to finish gigs I keep leaving them and forgetting about them
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Here you go, somebody was excited enough to record a video: https://youtu.be/fTH7KVpKwK0

I didn't have the patience to watch everything, but it seems like the same game but with less English and more shallowness.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Vats, lots! I can screenshot them for you if you want. I know you will like the hairstyles, maybe you want a surprise for yourself when you play?

Yesssssssssssss please!!!

I love spoilers!!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Here you go! I looked through all the NPCs in my list.

These are ones that are available in KKH too. They just so happen to carry the same bag, and I guess they love camo print.

wNjrfEg.jpg

More here!

chSTjxe.jpg

And these are my favvvvvvvv!

QaskYGP.jpg
    PM to add
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Hawwwwwwwwwwwwt.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Wow, I love it!
    The boys in KKG looks so much better!
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    The Kendall Kylie game only has one face? I thought we could customize it. Does anybody have any screen shots of the facial customization?

The one featured here looks like Ke$ha & I do not find her attractive at all.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    All those spoilers really make me want to play, the graphics are awesome ♥
    Also the guys omg, I want to play one!

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    This game actually looks pretty good! I want it! However, I don't know if I could cope with another game addiction... KKH is the first game I've played and it already takes up so much of my time! I may try it out and see how I go... Does anyone know, is it even available in the UK?

The guys look fit! I especially like how they're able to carry bags in their hands.

I'm worried though, I'm sure some suggestions made here on the KKH forum have been added to this game. Isn't that what happened with Stardom? Then Glu totally gave up on that game and just concentrated on KKH?

Just my initial thought... Sorry if this has been mentioned loads of times before on this thread!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai