Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • carol88fcvcarol88fcv Registered Users 3 Posts
    There are tappables but there are a lot less than in the KKH game
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    I do agree with hoodstar in some terms, such as not enough tappables and the gigs aren't much. But give the game a chance, it's new, the gigs weren't also great when KKH came out, but look how many people are playing it? If all you do is moan and complain about a game then just delete it if it bothers you that much. Don't come here and spread your negativity, give the game a chance, it'll improve. Don't like it? Remove it. Simple as.
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Angie7680 wrote: »
    I do agree with hoodstar in some terms, such as not enough tappables and the gigs aren't much. But give the game a chance, it's new, the gigs weren't also great when KKH came out, but look how many people are playing it? If all you do is moan and complain about a game then just delete it if it bothers you that much. Don't come here and spread your negativity, give the game a chance, it'll improve. Don't like it? Remove it. Simple as.
    While I agree we should give the game a chance, I don't agree with any attitude that says "don't complain, don't say anything negative". This is an official forum where the purpose is for us to give Glu our honest opinion and feedback on their games. The idea is that Glu can read what works for us and what doesn't, and make notes on how they can improve their games and increase customer happiness. *If* someone absolutely loathes the K&K game, they have every right in the world to write what they don't like and why. No one is being abusive or rude or breaking the forum rules, so let them express themselves.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    I keep getting "your energy is full" notifications, but when I go into the game my energy has been around 8-10. I'm so confused.
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    katiecat wrote: »
    I keep getting "your energy is full" notifications, but when I go into the game my energy has been around 8-10. I'm so confused.

I got that a lot too, I reported it on K&K forum since it seems Glu is checking there.
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    While I agree we should give the game a chance, I don't agree with any attitude that says "don't complain, don't say anything negative". This is an official forum where the purpose is for us to give Glu our honest opinion and feedback on their games. The idea is that Glu can read what works for us and what doesn't, and make notes on how they can improve their games and increase customer happiness. *If* someone absolutely loathes the K&K game, they have every right in the world to write what they don't like and why. No one is being abusive or rude or breaking the forum rules, so let them express themselves.

Hi Wolfandbutler. You're absolutely right about people being able to voice their opinions, however, remarks have turned rude and personal in a matter of minutes. And I can only assume you did not read this thread before my midmorning clean up.

But your post is exactly on the money. As long as the complaints are not abusive, hostile toward players, or in anyway go against forum rules, they're fine. You might notice, some xxxxxx type moderation? That's me trying to leave the valid points of a post, while eradicating the offensive comments. Others things that will not show at all are the totally deleted posts that I cleaned up.

Hope this clears it up. I'm off to check my Android game now. It should be leveling up when this task is done.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, Android hasn't leveled up to 8 yet. oddly, I'm not getting any of my contacts in my game. The only things on my feed are me. ;( I logged into FB and it crashed. I turned off notifications, because I kept getting them when it wasn't full.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Hi Wolfandbutler. You're absolutely right about people being able to voice their opinions, however, remarks have turned rude and personal in a matter of minutes. And I can only assume you did not read this thread before my midmorning clean up.

But your post is exactly on the money. As long as the complaints are not abusive, hostile toward players, or in anyway go against forum rules, they're fine. You might notice, some xxxxxx type moderation? That's me trying to leave the valid points of a post, while eradicating the offensive comments. Others things that will not show at all are the totally deleted posts that I cleaned up.

Hope this clears it up. I'm off to check my Android game now. It should be leveling up when this task is done.
    I didn't see any rude posts at all so you must have cleaned the thread up!! Every post I read was completely fair and not abusive at all. Good job modding lol!
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
    I'm so pleased that this thread is still going! :)
    I LOVE the new Kendall and Kylie game! Can't wait to see where it's all gonna go and when people from KKH will turn up! :)
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    KKH: Level 31
    K+K: Level 21
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
  • Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    I'm having soooooo many problems with this game...
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
    K&K event on now, thought I should post it here as well.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?203132-K-amp-K-Welcome-Event-24-02-16
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I got the event too, but I don't have any task of the 'professional' type to do. So what's up with that?

I have to reach 5k followers and buy a house, I'm ok with a daily date, but reaching goals through going on dates it's boring unless is a date event!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    Re: today's event - I can't believe how blah/bordering-on-unattractive these clothes are. And that includes both the earnables and the gift box items - which take 80 diamonds to open! That said, I'm going to try to finish the event, just because it's there.

I've been playing this game pretty obsessively, and I don't know if it's because I actually like it, or if it's because I just generally tend to be obsessive with all games. It's already starting to feel monotonous, but at least there's the ability to see your GC friend's photos, which is one of the most enjoyable aspects for me.

BTW, my name in this game is "Becca," so if you're my GC friend, I've already probably "liked" every one of your photos. :)
    Vats it seems it's part of the storyline that there are no gigs from 1k to 5k followers. It took me 1-2 days of dating, only after you hit 5k followers, the storyline continues.

steph the gift box items and the bag in earnables were released in the first ever K&K event. Totally not worth opening boxes for them regardless.
    PM to add
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    Well, at this point, I wouldn't pay a single diamond, let alone 80, to open a box. I just finished an event and got enough points to open a free gift box. It was 10 energy bolts, but it wasn't actually awarded to me! Irritating, but I would have been much more irritated if I'd opened one of the two boxes containing 100 and 120 diamonds, and then had a glitch that prevented it from being awarded.
  • HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Vats it seems it's part of the storyline that there are no gigs from 1k to 5k followers. It took me 1-2 days of dating, only after you hit 5k followers, the storyline continues.

steph the gift box items and the bag in earnables were released in the first ever K&K event. Totally not worth opening boxes for them regardless.

I don't think that the lack of gigs from Perry are related to the storyline - maybe it's a glitch?
    I have 8000 fans right now and never stopped getting gigs and events since I started the game. It's weird but I guess my game is not bugging like everyone else's because I got it before it was released worldwide... Would that make sense?
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Perry never texted me for a side gig. I'm past 5,000 followers and reached Level 9.

I have goals like review styling products at Perry's Place, fun night out with a contact.. Which aren't available yet. So I can't do anything now to earn points, except wait.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    I don't think that the lack of gigs from Perry are related to the storyline - maybe it's a glitch?
    I have 8000 fans right now and never stopped getting gigs and events since I started the game. It's weird but I guess my game is not bugging like everyone else's because I got it before it was released worldwide... Would that make sense?

My main was played before worldwide release and I also dont remember not having gigs to do throughout.

Maybe someone should ask Glu if its a glitch because I definitely had no gigs from 1k to 5k followers on my new game. Because I've noticed some difference in the gameplay for both new and old games, I simply thought it was probably part of a new challenge. Though judging by the no. of threads started because of it should have alerted Glu
    PM to add
    Thanks for the info guys!

However now that I got the krossover call unfortunetely I'll have to delete the game due space problems and since I want to make sure I'll be able to download Britney's game.

Hope that the game is going to be saved in case that I need it again.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Well ... K&K is a great game, but I think all that "spark" it's over now. At least for me. Back to KKH!
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    It's sad to admit but finally I'm so sick of the crashing/force close glitches on K&K. I'll keep the game but I won't visit it till the next update. Somehow KKH responds to glitches in a timely manner. But it's looks as if K&K is going to the Katy Perry Pop route. Basically it's headed for an early EOL at this point & time. Nobody's fixing it, there's no update, nobody cares, hence... IDGAF.

Plus my ipad is in danger just by launching K&K. It kills the battery, uses up way too much space, and worse... It crashes & reboots my device. Sending tickets don't do jack. I was told before that Kylie isn't really into the business side of things, and that Kendall could really care less about the game. Maybe it's true.

Maybe Kim is really the only one that has that business savvy and clear work ethic. The other sisters, especially Kylie just seem to be loafing off her fame. I hope it's not true.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    It's sad to admit but finally I'm so sick of the crashing/force close glitches on K&K. I'll keep the game but I won't visit it till the next update. Somehow KKH responds to glitches in a timely manner. But it's looks as if K&K is going to the Katy Perry Pop route. Basically it's headed for an early EOL at this point & time. Nobody's fixing it, there's no update, nobody cares, hence... IDGAF.

Plus my ipad is in danger just by launching K&K. It kills the battery, uses up way too much space, and worse... It crashes & reboots my device. Sending tickets don't do jack. I was told before that Kylie isn't really into the business side of things, and that Kendall could really care less about the game. Maybe it's true.

Maybe Kim is really the only one that has that business savvy and clear work ethic. The other sisters, especially Kylie just seem to be loafing off her fame. I hope it's not true.

I think there's going to be a new update soon, but the last one is pretty recent (Feb. 20)

Also, in my opinion, there's no way Glu is already giving up on KKG. The game got #1 on the AppStore chart and is super popular compared to Katy's. Plus the graphics of KKG are way better and the clothing more modern and appealing. For me all of KKG screams hard work even though the glitches must be veryyy annoying for the player concerned (I didn't personally experience any bugs)
    Let's just hope Glu solves all the present issues about the game so that everybody can continue playing!
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
    I already deleted the game.

Glu made a smart move on doing the krossover, so at least we tried the game.

If I didn't know that Britney's game is coming I would probably keep playing K&K, the game has potential yet it can't reproduce the same special feeling that KKH does on me.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »

I couldn't agree even more. The crashing is annoying AF. I couldn't play my first game for days because it just force closes on the loading screen.

So far, the game is becoming uninteresting to me. The clothes are stylish but the story lines are so boring it just makes me want to quit the game altogether though.

I think there's going to be a new update soon, but the last one is pretty recent (Feb. 20)

Also, in my opinion, there's no way Glu is already giving up on KKG. The game got #1 on the AppStore chart and is super popular compared to Katy's. Plus the graphics of KKG are way better and the clothing more modern and appealing. For me all of KKG screams hard work even though the glitches must be veryyy annoying for the player concerned (I didn't personally experience any bugs)
    Let's just hope Glu solves all the present issues about the game so that everybody can continue playing!

K&K game may be doing well on the app store, but on the Android platform on the article that I've read from online, it's going down hill on Google play.

I have no predictions on what's in store for their game on the nearby future.

XLBDjg.png
    vgYebP.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Just wanted to say here that there's currently an event in KKG for those who don't look at the KKG forum too.
    (It's not a Krossover though)
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    K&K game may be doing well on the app store, but on the Android platform on the article that I've read from online, it's going down hill on Google play.

I don't think so. It was trending on our side, and among the top apps in the new & free category. Which article are you referring to? Also, the game is doing better than KK:H in terms of downloads and in-app purchases.

I had no plans to download it prior to the Krossover Event, but now I'm hooked!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    I don't think so. It was trending on our side, and among the top apps in the new & free category. Which article are you referring to? Also, the game is doing better than KK:H in terms of downloads and in-app purchases.

I had no plans to download it prior to the Krossover Event, but now I'm hooked!

On Google play, it had mixed reviews. I rated it 2 stars since my game is consistently crashing on the loading screen. So I couldn't play on my device for days.

I'm not addicted to it like KKH as of yet unless Glu improves the game because it has some potential though.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

No addiction here either. My devices are large a phablet, a tablet and iPad, and I'm jonesing for the HUMONGOUS Samsung tablet that's like 18" long. These devices don't translate well to portrait really well. I do think this game will get better as we go along, but my heart belongs to KKH. :) I'm still trying to connect my friends games to mine in K&K. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary