Options

Sending Work/Gigs?

I'm sorry if this is answered elsewhere. I tried searching but couldn't find it. How do you send a gig/work to someone else? I remember doing it on Stardom, but that was a few years ago. I have received one from a friend and noticed that another friend is asking for gigs in her status bubble. Any help? Thanks!!

~Melissa~
GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You must first receive a phone call, asking if you have anyone to refer for a gig. You either say yes and give a contact name, or you say no. But you can't decide on your own to refer a job to a contact.

If you mean how do you invite someone into a gig WITH you, there is a circular button in the middle of the set or runway or photo studio. Tap it, and it brings up your contact list. Pick someone and hit call.

Hope these answers help, and that one was what you meant. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    The first answer you gave was the one I was looking for. Thank you!! :)

~Melissa~

• Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Many times in Oak I had option to refer someone for a gig. And it happens only in Oak for me, when I click on someones bubble.
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    That's good to know! Thanks for the tip!

~Melissa~

• Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    I used to get asked for a reference like once a month but now it's happening more frequently. Actually got asked twice yesterday! I'm thinking maybe the more references you give, the more they ask you. Or maybe I'm just on the game so much I come across it more often.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I have tried to send jobs to people who are either new or who have all the gifts, in hope it helps. Does sending them a job help the other player? What is the purpose of it? Thanks.
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    I've never had that option.
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    I have tried to send jobs to people who are either new or who have all the gifts, in hope it helps. Does sending them a job help the other player? What is the purpose of it? Thanks.

If they take the gig you referred, they will get paid (I've been told that they seem to get paid more money, too) & get the exp. points and you will get points added to your business relationship with them. I think the relationship goes up by 10 points for each gig they accept. I know you can only refer one gig to the same person a day bcuz I tried to refer my friend twice and it wouldn't let me. If they do accept the gig you should get a notice that they accepted it.

• Options
    I've never had that option.

It just randomly happens, that's why I always tap NPC bubbles, never know when it'll be them asking for a referral. I didn't have any NPCS ask me for a month then all of a sudden the last couple weeks I've been asked half a dozen times.

• Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Many times in Oak I had option to refer someone for a gig. And it happens only in Oak for me, when I click on someones bubble.

I hope I get one soon!
  • Options
    Wish wrote: »
    I hope I get one soon!

Yesterday it happened in Lif and Mirragio Grande for the first time:D I'm traveling a lot for energy so there's also a lot of bubbles to click on. I refered you. Did you receive that? I think I have a little problem with contacts. Koko's outfit is the same for a few days and there's no new friends I added on Google+. I know I have to wait 2-3 days for that but I waited longer and still nothing...
  • Options
    It happens randomly, from someone who is sitting in one of the restaurants. So always tap everyone in there to see what they have to say.

I have sent work to a few people but I only got an acceptance notice one time. So then I wasn't sure if sending work was an annoyance or not.

What does it do for the person who gets the job?
  • Options
    I refered you. Did you receive that? I think I have a little problem with contacts..

That's so sweet... thank you! No, I haven't received it though.... my contacts are all messed up as well. I sent a heap of gifts out to newbies & only one person received their gifts! A friend also gifted me a ton of stuff on Stardom last week.... never got anything... very sad :(
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    It happens randomly, from someone who is sitting in one of the restaurants. So always tap everyone in there to see what they have to say.

I have sent work to a few people but I only got an acceptance notice one time. So then I wasn't sure if sending work was an annoyance or not.

What does it do for the person who gets the job?

I always tap on everyone... especially Google+ dolls since they sometimes drop major level up points! Breen has referred me for a few jobs. They are just regular gigs on my end, I'm not positive what happens on the referrer's end... its not an annoyance at all tho :)
  • Options
    Yesterday it happened in Lif and Mirragio Grande for the first time:D I'm traveling a lot for energy so there's also a lot of bubbles to click on. I refered you. Did you receive that? I think I have a little problem with contacts. Koko's outfit is the same for a few days and there's no new friends I added on Google+. I know I have to wait 2-3 days for that but I waited longer and still nothing...

When this happens, and I noticed my clothes haven't changed I just poke around. I go in turn notifications on or off. (I'm sure that does nothing, lol) then I get serious and I go in, clear the cache on my game, shut down the whole device, then I go get a diet pepsi from the fridge. Turn the device back on, and then just when I want to toss the darn thing in the trash, I look on the other android and YES! Updated clothes, and then usually a friend or two gets added.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Wish wrote: »
    That's so sweet... thank you! No, I haven't received it though.... my contacts are all messed up as well. I sent a heap of gifts out to newbies & only one person received their gifts! A friend also gifted me a ton of stuff on Stardom last week.... never got anything... very sad :(

I think I have the same problem with gifts now:/ And I refered a few people and only 1 accepted it. So maybe only 1 received it.
  • Options
    When this happens, and I noticed my clothes haven't changed I just poke around. I go in turn notifications on or off. (I'm sure that does nothing, lol) then I get serious and I go in, clear the cache on my game, shut down the whole device, then I go get a diet pepsi from the fridge. Turn the device back on, and then just when I want to toss the darn thing in the trash, I look on the other android and YES! Updated clothes, and then usually a friend or two gets added.

Thank you! I'll try this. I'm sure that thing with notifications helped me one time:D
  • Options
    Breen819 wrote: »
    If they take the gig you referred, they will get paid (I've been told that they seem to get paid more money, too) & get the exp. points and you will get points added to your business relationship with them. I think the relationship goes up by 10 points for each gig they accept. I know you can only refer one gig to the same person a day bcuz I tried to refer my friend twice and it wouldn't let me. If they do accept the gig you should get a notice that they accepted it.

Thanks very much for the information :)

I did get one acceptance notice. I guess the others must have declined.
  • Options
    There is a glitch in some games, and if you accept a job from a friend, and don't do it right away you can end up with Lingering Gigs. they stay on the left side, (not sure about if they're in Goals too) and you can go to the gig, but there is no job there. Here's one example.
    LingeringGig_zps1fe112de.jpg

I'm where the gig says to go, it's locked. It doesn't say 4 hours, or anything. It was a referred gig, It went away after an update, but it's a problem for some people. So I usually refuse them. If a friend says no, it's either extremely inconvenient at the time, or people just don't want the glitch.

I hope they fix that. Luz, do you still have your lingerings?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary