Weekend Event Feb.27th

Comments

• moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Somebody is suffering from "repetitive soon syndrome" aren't they?
    Isn't dat cute? XD *got bricked*
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    You know what... the more I look at it, the more I like it. And I'm totally down to hopefully get the grind on partying. Please! Let it be a party event! Totally would make me happy. I will be waking up at 4am (Eastern Time) to see what the deal is. So pumped, please don't let me down. Woohoo just got a random Star, maybe it's a good luck sign.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
    Breen819 wrote: »
    You know what... the more I look at it, the more I like it. And I'm totally down to hopefully get the grind on partying. Please! Let it be a party event! Totally would make me happy. I will be waking up at 4am (Eastern Time) to see what the deal is. So pumped, please don't let me down. Woohoo just got a random Star, maybe it's a good luck sign.
    Breen sweetie no worries, I think it won't be a let down, instead let's get some good rest before epic stuffs happen!
    Now I have a good feeling that this weekends we can party all nite while wearing those fabulous party suits, and even earn k-stars while farming on our gigs!!!
    Ooppss I did it again, my careless whisper......XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    *rolls into bed and let my energy hang for 4h*
    The little things in life make me happy. Like coffee, my puppy, KKH, this forum and eye shadow.

• ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Well at least there's one good thing about being up at 4am for me tomorrow, but dang,
    I have to work a 12 hour shift so I can only play alittle bit before work. I'm sure by the time I get home you're all be half way through most of it. :)
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
    The little things in life make me happy. Like coffee, my puppy, KKH, this forum and eye shadow.
    Ur lil things sound sweet :D Mine are quite similar, just that instead of puppy I have my fatass cat and I use hairspray instead of eye shadow :D
    Well at least there's one good thing about being up at 4am for me tomorrow, but dang,
    I have to work a 12 hour shift so I can only play alittle bit before work. I'm sure by the time I get home you're all be half way through most of it. :)

Aw Claire I'm sorry to hear u'll be busy with work but hey we have like 2days for the event, won't be too late or too short rite? I think u could still complete it in time :D
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts

Bingo. That's what I do. Though I stay up late to immediately start playing.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Anyone else excited for this weekend's event? The hat/hairstyle is super cute! The outfit has potential, but this is the preview I get with my current outfit.

image.jpg1_zpsustkoppw.jpg

;)
    GC: redsoxxygal
    mindybunny wrote: »
    Anyone else excited for this weekend's event? The hat/hairstyle is super cute! The outfit has potential, but this is the preview I get with my current outfit.

image.jpg1_zpsustkoppw.jpg

;)

Count me in babe :D
    2jc64ad.png

Ready to party hard!!!
  • SVDWSVDW Registered Users 98 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    soon soon soon soon soon. :)

It totally has to do with Malibu.
    SVDW wrote: »
    It totally has to do with Malibu.

I'm totally thinking that. Especially with Kendall and Kylie being shown... it just makes sense. Hopefully this is a HUGE party house. We can invite a ton of guests!

The dress that appeared a few weeks ago, with the gladiators from this weekend event.

kourtney+kardashian+in+red+blue+printed+silk+tunic+dress+tolani+with+gladiator+boots+and+beige+leather+bag+june+4+2014+hamptons+what+she+wore+summer+outfit.jpg
    Wow Moony, your guy is totally hot♡. So handsome.
    I'll have to do makeup time on Sunday cuz my Saturday is already booked solid, unfortunately, but I'll try my best on Sunday for sure :)
    I ♥ these weekend events, they're so much fun! :)
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    SVDW wrote: »
    The dress that appeared a few weeks ago, with the gladiators from this weekend event.

That was by far one of my favorite outfits though I dont like it matched with those shoes. I matched mines with the light brown strappy heels.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
    That was by far one of my favorite outfits though I dont like it matched with those shoes.

We totally need that Balenciaga bag in the golden box... thats for sure!
    Wow Moony, your guy is totally hot♡. So handsome.
    I'll have to do makeup time on Sunday cuz my Saturday is already booked solid, unfortunately, but I'll try my best on Sunday for sure :)
    I ♥ these weekend events, they're so much fun! :)
    Thanks a lot, gorgeous <333 Ur praise totally made my day :D
    I work in my design workshop like 24/7 with good enough wifi and I'm thankful for that (just hope my boss won't find out and nags on me XDD)
    And who doesn't like free stuffs, rite hun? XD (well erh...not really 100% free but yeah better than having to pay with real cash XD)
    Your lucky, I briefly had the game on my phone, but the darn phone kept complaining it was running out of room (too much music and photos) that the only way to make it happy was to uninstall the game. No way was I gonna delete my music , @1.99 per song , I spent a fortune on them.

Hey it's way past 4 am her on the east coast and the event now doesn't start till 5. I guess that 4am start time was Central. Darn, I'll only have a few minutes then
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Training my body to wake up at 4 seems to be working. I see I'm not the only one here stalking the Weekend update. Hiya Dolls.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    I love the fact that I don't have to wake up in the middle of the night for weekend events. It's starts at 12 here! ^_^
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
    Your lucky, I briefly had the game on my phone, but the darn phone kept complaining it was running out of room (too much music and photos) that the only way to make it happy was to uninstall the game. No way was I gonna delete my music , @1.99 per song , I spent a fortune on them.

Hey it's way past 4 am her on the east coast and the event now doesn't start till 5. I guess that 4am start time was Central. Darn, I'll only have a few minutes then

Oh my...that sounds troublesome...but I can totally understand they're needed for ur job :)
    And yeah, whatever was paid on my phone must be backed up/uploaded/saved like everywhere I could, since I'd never pay for sth I dun like or dun care bout (sometimes I bought trashy, silly apps and stuffs too but who cares XD)
    Feel like us players know how to "bully" our phones well :D

Btw, dun over-work urself kay?Take care so u could still come back with us, events can wait ^^
    Training my body to wake up at 4 seems to be working. I see I'm not the only one here stalking the Weekend update. Hiya Dolls.
    U'r not alone hun, I'm here way too excited I couldn't force myself taking a nap. XD
    I love the fact that I don't have to wake up in the middle of the night for weekend events. It's starts at 12 here! ^_^
    Me too, Cordelia :D Glad that Glu does concern about their players' timing. At least I don't have to put my alarm clock on and look zombiefied while farming events. XDD
    4 minutes to go. Sigh, so excited for the weekend, the new locale when it comes, I am so ready, 3 minutes now. I would LOVE to find that Bal Bag in a gold Box. But, lets be real...I don't think it will happen. We would have seen it in the picture in place of the road weary white hat. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Morning Moony. I was so quiet tiptoeing out of bed. I could Not Sleep Oh wow. 1 Star for each job, but the outfit works on parties. Say it with me.....Multitask. What about Dates? Any ideas? Oh who am I fooling, no one is here, they're all in the game already. And, I already lost where one Doll is supposed to be. GOing to be a looooon weekend. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh this is going to be difficult... Parties or gigs?! Stars or outfit?! :O
  • missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    PARTY PARTY PARTY!

#justboughtcalabasashouse
    I think I'll party up to the booties. Then I'll switch to earning stars. Though, If I can just take hour gigs while I party.....
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yeah, I bought the mansion yesterday. Getting the five stars have been so much easier since I bought the mansion!
    Morning Moony. I was so quiet tiptoeing out of bed. I could Not Sleep Oh wow. 1 Star for each job, but the outfit works on parties. Say it with me.....Multitask. What about Dates? Any ideas? Oh who am I fooling, no one is here, they're all in the game already. And, I already lost where one Doll is supposed to be. GOing to be a looooon weekend. lol.
    Morning Koko~~~woah I'm glad to see ur'r full of energy this morn, u sounded really tired last nite hun, I was worried so I didn't send any PM to let u and ur family rest well :D
    And.....MULTI-TASK BB!!!! *workaholic mode-on* Lucky i've just finished more than 50% of next week project so Imma rock till tomorrow then roll to my working desk again XD

Oh this is going to be difficult... Parties or gigs?! Stars or outfit?! :O
    Partayyyyy confirmed babe ;D

PARTY PARTY PARTY!

#justboughtcalabasashouse
    Congrats on ur new house Missy, now u have da purfect place to party on :D
  • ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
    It's Friday morning (10.30) here in the UK and the weekend event has just appeared in my game.
    Misty and Garrett are holding parties this weekend we you are invited to both. I've gotta wait 24 hours before misty' party is ready tho! Haha.
    There's also K Stars every time you get 5 stars at an event and items avaiable when you throw a party this weekend.
    If I could figure out how to add screenshots I would for you all!

Anyway, hope you found this helpful! :)
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    KKH: Level 31
    K+K: Level 21
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
  • ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
    It's Friday morning (10.30) here in the UK and the weekend event has just appeared in my game.
    Misty and Garrett are holding parties this weekend we you are invited to both. I've gotta wait 24 hours before misty' party is ready tho! Haha.
    There's also K Stars every time you get 5 stars at an event and items avaiable when you throw a party this weekend.
    If I could figure out how to add screenshots I would for you all!

Anyway, hope you found this helpful! :)
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    KKH: Level 31
    K+K: Level 21
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
  • LeFemmeLushLeFemmeLush Registered Users 3 Posts
    Going to throw 8 hour parties in Calabasa to get those event stars super quick and then as short of events as possible for the k stars!