Weekend Event Feb.27th

Comments

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    UK represent! Although parties events are a bit stressful in my new Calabasas mansion I keep getting trapped inside cos I can't find the way out - so many rooms gosh. It would be nice if we could win an exclusive outfit for completing the two special parties but I guess that would have been revealed already if it was going to happen. It's cool though I like the gladiators they're really different to any other shoes in the wardrobe.
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    UK represent! Although parties events are a bit stressful in my new Calabasas mansion I keep getting trapped inside cos I can't find the way out - so many rooms gosh. It would be nice if we could win an exclusive outfit for completing the two special parties but I guess that would have been revealed already if it was going to happen. It's cool though I like the gladiators they're really different to any other shoes in the wardrobe.
  • wensiewensie Registered Users 62 Posts
    Would you spend your energy on parties to earn event stars or Simon's gig to earn K-Stars??
  • wensiewensie Registered Users 62 Posts
    Would you spend your energy on parties to earn event stars or Simon's gig to earn K-Stars??
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    I just earned a black box with 30 energy! Wow!:(
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    I just earned a black box with 30 energy! Wow!:(
  • Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    I don't know if that's a good thread to write about it. Remember last weekend? I received only 2 gigs (SprayedOn) and Simon just called me with the 3rd gig... Weird.
    I don't know if that's a good thread to write about it. Remember last weekend? I received only 2 gigs (SprayedOn) and Simon just called me with the 3rd gig... Weird.
    Same! But it gives me hope that one day I'll get the other comeback quests :)
  • ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
    I don't think the parties give you K Stars it's just gigs :)
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    KKH: Level 31
    K+K: Level 21
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
  • ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    KKH: Level 31
    K+K: Level 21
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    I just finished 8h party and get 1 kstar. Not from the 3h parties though.
    I just finished 8h party and get 1 kstar. Not from the 3h parties though.
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    they give k stars out on 3hr parties occasionally. i just got one
    no i don't have any chill
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    they give k stars out on 3hr parties occasionally. i just got one
    no i don't have any chill
    Man I hope we get some new long hairstyles in the new update I like the event hair so much underneath the hat just not the hat
    Man I hope we get some new long hairstyles in the new update I like the event hair so much underneath the hat just not the hat
  • hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    wensie wrote: »

They are so unfair for making us choose between the weekend event items or getting much needed k-stars. I personally am doing both and trynna balance it out
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
    wensie wrote: »

They are so unfair for making us choose between the weekend event items or getting much needed k-stars. I personally am doing both and trynna balance it out
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Both of my characters only got 2 gigs, no 3rd! I wonder if it's because I just finished the second ones today? Maybe not enough time for me.

This new weekend event just gave me last weekend's 3rd quest (To choose between 2 locations) Maybe there really wasn't enough time
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Both of my characters only got 2 gigs, no 3rd! I wonder if it's because I just finished the second ones today? Maybe not enough time for me.

This new weekend event just gave me last weekend's 3rd quest (To choose between 2 locations) Maybe there really wasn't enough time
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Has anyone started this weekend's event?

I love the outfit.

I'm not so keen on the hat - it would be great but I won't knock myself out trying to get it as I did with the Valentine's outfit (which I nearly had but, then was unable to play in time for those last few points.)

So we need 25 K stars for the first prize? The mystery box?

One K star per 5 star event, so does that mean 25 five star events? Does anyone know? Thanks. :)

I'm trying not to buy lightning bolts any more so I am resigned to probably not getting all of the prizes. I hope to get at least some.
    Has anyone started this weekend's event?

I love the outfit.

I'm not so keen on the hat - it would be great but I won't knock myself out trying to get it as I did with the Valentine's outfit (which I nearly had but, then was unable to play in time for those last few points.)

So we need 25 K stars for the first prize? The mystery box?

One K star per 5 star event, so does that mean 25 five star events? Does anyone know? Thanks. :)

I'm trying not to buy lightning bolts any more so I am resigned to probably not getting all of the prizes. I hope to get at least some.
    I have begun the first job for the weekend event.

I had just finished one job, despite my guess that it could be an event in which we had to finish 5 star tasks.

So I am only halfway through the first task since then. I'm trying not to spend K stars on lightning bolts/energy, so that I can gift nicer things :) For that reason it's taking a while to finish this 8 hour task.

So do we need 25 five star events to get the first prize (if the meter counts K stars)? We get one K star per 5 star event.

Or are those 25 event stars, so, five 5 star events?

I didn't know about the special items for throwing parties. Nothing in the pop up about that. Thanks for the great info.

I had just finished one job, despite my guess that it could be an event in which we had to finish 5 star tasks.

So I am only halfway through the first task since then. I'm trying not to spend K stars on lightning bolts/energy, so that I can gift nicer things :) For that reason it's taking a while to finish this 8 hour task.

So do we need 25 five star events to get the first prize (if the meter counts K stars)? We get one K star per 5 star event.

I didn't know about the special items for throwing parties. Nothing in the pop up about that. Thanks for the great info.
    I will try throwing a party in the game. I have all of the houses so far. But I have only thrown one party before and it was with NPCs so I am not sure how it will help the weekend event. But, it's something new to try. :)

I love the overall shorts and the silver gladiators. Hope everyone gets something good in their mystery box gift too. Fingers crossed.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    PolkaDot Hi. We have to get you some friends. Add me on GC my info is in my signature. I don't need gifts, just love playing with people from here. More personal for me. You will get better rewards for partying with people. Why not hit this thread, and look for some people to ad. Plus, a lot of us have our info in our signature like you. All you need are 7 friends to fill up Calabasas. Start friending doll. (off topic, I tried to pm you about some posts that were deleted the other day, and without going into it, the other person involved has told me they are sorry for offending you, but also couldn't reach you to say so themselves.)

Edited because I see you found the thread in Friends and Gifting I was coming back to post.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Aww, thank you so much, for the tips!

And thank you to you and to the other person. PM them a 'hand hug' from me :)

Kardashian style :)

I will add you, soon as my device recharges...or feel free to add me if you wish. I am still new to the game really :)
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Going to throw 8 hour parties in Calabasa to get those event stars super quick and then as short of events as possible for the k stars!

I think we figured out one weekend that 3 hr parties are more profitable than the 8 hr parties ;)
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
    Breen819 wrote: »
    I think we figured out one weekend that 3 hr parties are more profitable than the 8 hr parties ;)
    Yes Breen :D but just profitable for weekends party events I think XD I got some random amount of K-stars from event parties too.
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »

They are 25 event stars which you earn thru throwing parties. 3 hr parties at Calabasas is the way to go.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...