Wow, this was fast, I've Remarried!

ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
Screenshot_2015-03-02-09-48-35-1_zpstbcazz04.png

Well so much for my enjoying the single life again. Omg, what have I done, lol? I really don't know how it happened, we really didn't date all that much either. One minute we're on a date and the next he's asking me to marry. In shock I said yes, Date over, I walk outside and Rupert calls asking me to come to Florence to go over the wedding details.

Curious about how the second time goes and knowing I was pretty much cash shy, I head over there. I met with Rupert and he tells me to finish up decorating (the stuff I bought for the wedding appears) I click done and voila I'm getting married!
Thank goodness everything was free because I bought everything the first time but wow, It was so unplanned, lol
Google + account name : Wolfee1029
also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Screenshot_2015-03-02-09-48-35-1_zpstbcazz04.png

Well so much for my enjoying the single life again. Omg, what have I done, lol? I really don't know how it happened, we really didn't date all that much either. One minute we're on a date and the next he's asking me to marry. In shock I said yes, Date over, I walk outside and Rupert calls asking me to come to Florence to go over the wedding details.

Curious about how the second time goes and knowing I was pretty much cash shy, I head over there. I met with Rupert and he tells me to finish up decorating (the stuff I bought for the wedding appears) I click done and voila I'm getting married!
    Thank goodness everything was free because I bought everything the first time but wow, It wasnso unplanned, lol

Congratulations. This is how I married for a 2nd time too. One date, and boom. You look lovely, and your reception was delicious. lol. Do you still have the Silver Tea Service I gave you for the 1st wedding?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Yep..erm...sure *grabs the silver polish, starts polishing* thanks :). Cheapo me is honeymooning in Florence at my villa cuz it was such a spur of the moment thing, I didn't plan a proper honeymoon for us.

How come Maria or Kim didn't call? PO'd I didn't invite them?
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Oh dear xD congratulation on ur newly wed.U two look so beautiful together :'>♥Ur hubby must feel so lucky to have such a lovely wife.Dude must treat u right or else I swear he'll pay *crackin my knuckles* >:D

And lol yesh it's really convenient once u already had like....a few weddings before so no longer needed to pay or rush things up. I myself already settled down with my 3rd bae and now still think that my bae is one of the righteous choices ive ever made in KKH xD

Happy honeymoon, u two cutie lovebirds♥♡♥
    Oh dear xD congratulation on ur newly wed.U two look so beautiful together :'>♥Ur hubby must feel so lucky to have such a lovely wife.Dude must treat u right or else I swear he'll pay *crackin my knuckles* >:D

And lol yesh it's really convenient once u already had like....a few weddings before so no longer needed to pay or rush things up. I myself already settled down with my 3rd bae and now still think that my bae is one of the righteous choices ive ever made in KKH xD

Happy honeymoon, u two cutie lovebirds♥♡♥
    Awww thanks Moony, you're such a sweetheart ♡. I can only hope we can be so happy like you two are together.

I'm still in such a state of shock, all I can think of is "uh oh, is he going hide behind the lamp post like my last one?" Cuz, that kind of following me around like that really creeped me out. Geez, what did he think I was stupid and didn't see him? This one better behave better than that or it's going to be hubby#3 for me, lol.
    oh here's a pic they took of us the next day after I insisted we dressup and do at least something for our wedding, don't I look happy? Lol
    KKH_Screenshot_1425312054959_zpsvnv2pyiw.jpg
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Haha that second picture is so funny. You made the swan dress look very pretty! Just don't give him any of your precious kstars if it comes to that (hope not)!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Awww thanks Moony, you're such a sweetheart ♡. I can only hope we can be so happy like you two are together.

I'm still in such a state of shock, all I can think of is "uh oh, is he going hide behind the lamp post like my last one?" Cuz, that kind of following me around like that really creeped me out. Geez, what did he think I was stupid and didn't see him? This one better behave better than that or it's going to be hubby#3 for me, lol.
    oh here's a pic they took of us the next day after I insisted we dressup and do at least something for our wedding, don't I look happy? Lol

KKH_Screenshot_1425312054959_zpsvnv2pyiw.jpg

OMG, ur new bae used to be a lampost-hugger?
    XDDDD I was totally cracked up while reading ur love story that my boss looks at me like some weird sh!t now XDD

Aw thank u too sweetie :"> I think I'm blessed to finally found a well-behaved one, the previous 2 I dumped were a total naughty annoying douchbags lol =____=;

And dearie in this wedding pic, in ur glamourous wedding gown, ur face is just simply E.P.I.C to me LOL!!! I can even read the phrase "HAPPIEST DUDE ON EARTH" on ur hubby's face XDD Dude is deeply madly in luv with u for guarantee babe XDDDDD
    Ohhhh Moony I ♡ you! You always make me smile XOX

Lucy- oh thank you. It was recycled from my first wedding. No worries about my losing Kstars to him....well until friday , when it's payday. I only bought him this tux so far cuz I couldn't stand him in that fur coat he was always wearing. He promised me it was faux fur but I have my doubts. It sure didn't feel faux.

Moony -We'll have to have you both over for dinner when we get back from our honeymoon. Nothing fancy, it'll be casual I promise. Love to hear the naughty stories about your last ones ;). I certainly could use a laugh
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Congrats sis.... he's really cute!!! :)
    Wish wrote: »
    Congrats sis.... he's really cute!!! :)

Thanks I ...erm...married him for his great personality. ..yes of course I did! The mere fact that's he's goodlooking made no impact on my decision to marry him I swear

* takes a peek at Wish hoping she believes me, does she look convinced?..... Nope...Hymph, darn it she sees through my lies!*
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Hee hee :)

Did you happen to see what I wrote about Facebook, in your thread about not appearing in people's games? Please have a look & ask Koko.... after today's update there were a bunch of ppl added to my contact list... but you're still not there! :(

Worth looking into... I've removed & re-added you even, didn't help.
    Thanks for the heads up, I just responded to you there. If only it was that easy *snif snif cries*. Lol

I wrote to customer service but I haven't recieved a reply yet. Fingers crossed they can help me.
  • tamara_sdtamara_sd Registered Users 57 Posts
    Yay, congrats! It's funny how some dates can go on and on and get nowhere, and others, a date and a half and BOOM, they propose. Maybe we're more compatible with some NPCs than others?
    Happy honeymooning!
    Game Center: + (tamara) +
    tamara_sd wrote: »
    Yay, congrats! It's funny how some dates can go on and on and get nowhere, and others, a date and a half and BOOM, they propose. Maybe we're more compatible with some NPCs than others?
    Happy honeymooning!

Thank you. Well , when i first spotted him at the Oats I thought, wow, potential hubby #2??? until he stood up. It was then when I noticed he was wearing the long fur trimed coat, white jacket and pink shorts, Lol.
    Yep, pink shorts. Gah, for a promotor this guy has no fashion sense at all, so he really needs me to help guide him to what goes with what.
    And the rest led up to this :D
  • BreeZyBooiBreeZyBooi Registered Users 67 Posts
    Congrats hun' :)
    i got some issue. i can't remarried for some reason and that's sucks i found some good looking chick, after that i broke with my ugly wife and then i started dating the new chick but unfortunately i can't marry her idk why jees. :(
    54f87a003c24b.png
    i gave her everything!!!!!!!!!!
    wanna get more k clothes?
    Add me on game center: BreeZyBooi.