Options

Malibu update

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Yeesh, me neither! I could have played the game for years and never picked up on them! But they're very useful...

Yeah I can finally find my husband faster. He was always at the bottom of the contacts list.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    Yeah I can finally find my husband faster. He was always at the bottom of the contacts list.
    I thought it was just me that found the constant scrolling super annoying. Now all we need is for our spouses to buck up and pay for a date once in a while, and it will be great ;)
  • Options
    I thought it was just me that found the constant scrolling super annoying. Now all we need is for our spouses to buck up and pay for a date once in a while, and it will be great ;)

Haha, yes! Having too many friends is kind of a hassle. Thankfully there are those restaurants that you don't have to waste not one dollar out there!
  • Options
    Just got a call to meet up with Cassio at his club. *inlove* :o

EDIT: Awh, he wasn't there. He just wanted you to manage his club while he was away.
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    grrrr it's still not on Facebook
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    I am... perplexed by the camo jammies. Do not want. ;)

The rest of the update is lovely. Not sure why we are flying and not driving to Malibu?

Also, has your spouse always stood creepily by the bicycle in the Hamptons? Just got married, so I'm not sure if your spouse would have always been there or if that was part of the update. It's like he has nothing better to do.
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    It was ok after I updated but now the game is still closing... Immediately after I open the game. I can't play.
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Just got a call to meet up with Cassio at his club. *inlove* :o

EDIT: Awh, he wasn't there. He just wanted you to manage his club while he was away.
    ohh I'm so sorry for you, what a cad. I swear the next time I see him I'll give him quite an earful regarding his favor etiquette. He could have at least shown you the common decency and asked you in person.
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    It was ok after I updated but now the game is still closing... Immediately after I open the game. I can't play.

What OS are you on? I had that problem on iOS, but when I restarted my iPad it has been fine since.
  • Options
    mindybunny wrote: »
    What OS are you on? I had that problem on iOS, but when I restarted my iPad it has been fine since.

I'm on android. I restarted but the game is still closing:(
  • Options
    ohh I'm so sorry for you, what a cad. I swear the next time I see him I'll give him quite an earful regarding his favor etiquette. He could have at least shown you the common decency and asked you in person.

If you really think about it C to the assio is actually a meanie. Definitely plays with my emotions but grovels when I'm around. Please, give him a piece of your mind. Then again I tolerate it. It's a delicate situation.
  • Options
    ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
    Anybody else gone for the spreading rumors about Willow option? It was only 3 stars so I figured why not :p kinda nervous to see what happens but I really don't like her so meh :p
    Loving the new update altho I thbik kylie looks a lil' strange...
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    KKH: Level 31
    K+K: Level 21
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
  • Options
    Anybody else gone for the spreading rumors about Willow option? It was only 3 stars so I figured why not :p kinda nervous to see what happens but I really don't like her so meh :p

Haha, I did. She didn't use the beach for the photo shoot because of a mysterious rash but what's even more hilarious is that she actually ended up getting a rash.
  • Options
    Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    I didn't use the stars to spread a rumor... I am such a cheapskate.
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
  • Options
    I am... perplexed by the camo jammies. Do not want. ;)

The rest of the update is lovely. Not sure why we are flying and not driving to Malibu?

Also, has your spouse always stood creepily by the bicycle in the Hamptons? Just got married, so I'm not sure if your spouse would have always been there or if that was part of the update. It's like he has nothing better to do.

yeah he does, he stand creepily everywhere
  • Options
    I'm on android. I restarted but the game is still closing:(

Ugh, awful! Hopefully it gets sorted for you soon!
  • Options
    To me Kendall doesn't really look like herself. Anybody else think that?
  • Options
    Ugh, awful! Hopefully it gets sorted for you soon!

I started a gig but now I can't finish it:( Is it only me or anyone have the same problem?
  • Options
    PabloPicassoPabloPicasso Registered Users 55 Posts

Same here and I'm on android, so annoying.
    Picasso baby!
  • Options
    Cordelia89 wrote: »
    I didn't use the stars to spread a rumor... I am such a cheapskate.

No way, it's great to save up the stars for something much more important.
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    I did, still awaiting the results, hoping it doesn't backfire on us. I have no idea what the real kylie looks like but I thought they both looked great. I so wanted everything they wore and hairstyles

ETA: I just googled her and saw her before and after plastic surgery photos Wow that plastic surgeon did an amazing job
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    Same here and I'm on android, so annoying.

I'm so angry:/ I hope they fix it soon.
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I did it, just because it wasn't a whole bunch of stars.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Like the new update! Was happy to see how cheap it was. I had saved up 100k to get the house when they updated! Already furnished and bought an outfit and still have $70k in the bank. Woohoo. Thought it was gonna run me dry! Love the new pet. Looks like my dog. Kendall is super skinny. She's thinner than the other dolls. I noticed that. I chose to spread rumors about Willow so we'll see what happens... and that's MY update.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Spoiler Alert! Ironically Willow was sent to the emergency room because of a freak rash caused by a spray tan.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Oh there are people in The Swan after update:P

Ha ha it's so weird! :)
  • Options
    5xeyJwVG4UI_zpsxmtmvkfm.jpg

YAY!!!! :)

He looks like an Italian Greyhound.... soooo adorable!!

Off to buy him <3
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    I was so PUMPED when the house was only $7,200. I was expecting $70,000! So I saved up for a looonngg time and now I got a ton of extra cash! Yay me.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    Breen819 wrote: »
    I was so PUMPED when the house was only $7,200. I was expecting $70,000! So I saved up for a looonngg time and now I got a ton of extra cash! Yay me.

I couldn't believe the low price!!! That was really nice of them to add a home with a pet for such a great price! I'm buying Dubai next.... only 30 grand to go :/
  • Options
    Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    -LeyshlaGisel I just noticed you are in my GC but not in my game? Also- where is the Swan?
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!