Which Dash store should I work in?

HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
Hi, I'm trying to get the day job achievement done so I was wondering which is the best store to work in and the best amount of hours? which one would you get most money for least effort lol

Comments

• Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    I came on here with the same question? I hope you don't mind but I have an add on question--I also own So Chic in Downtown LA and the Hamptons- so if anyone could let us know which is the best dash, and also if So Chic is better!! Thanks!
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Helphelp wrote: »
    Hi, I'm trying to get the day job achievement done so I was wondering which is the best store to work in and the best amount of hours? which one would you get most money for least effort lol

Hi Helphelp and Maura! Personally I like to work in the Calabass or NY Kdash stores because I seem to get more out of a quick shift there and there are more tasks to complete in those two than in other one. Again this is in my opinion.

About the So Chic stores..I like working in the Hamptons one over the Downtown store because again the Hamptons one gives you just a few more task to do.

Overall I prefer the Kdash stores just because they have more task in general when you work their. Again this is my opinion, I haven't done all the calculations to see what ones give you more or not, this is just what works for me..

Maybe Koko, Luz, Leyshia, Moony and Claire have some input..
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Hi guys, here are some notes I took myself as experiences working with all the stores in game:

SoChic LA: 4h = 160$ + 20exp
    SoChic Hamptons (New York): 8h = 320$ + 40exp

Kardash Calabasas: 8h = 320$ + 40exp
    Kardash Miami: 8h = 320$ + 40exp
    Kardash Soho (New York): 12h = 480$ + 60exp

Pls note that I only wrote the highest working time in each store, there are also other options for working hours u guys can choose:

SoChic LA (1h-4h)
    SoChic Hamptons (4h-8h)

Kardash Calabasas (1h-4h-8h)
    Kardash Miami: (1h-4h-8h)
    Kardash Soho (4h-8h-12h)

But the more hours we work,the better results we get. And same working hours = same rewards for all stores. :)

Personally I would go for Kardash Soho 12h since it’s considered as best option with good rewards. :D
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi guys, here are some notes I took myself as experiences working with all the stores in game:
    SoChic LA: 4h=160$ + 20exp
    SoChic Hamptons: 8h=320$ + 40exp

Kardash Calabasas: 8h=320$ + 40exp
    Kardash Miami: 8h=320$ + 40exp
    Kardash Soho (New York): 12h=480$ + 60exp

Thank you for the Calculations that helps a lot.. I couldn't remember what the exp output was since I get most of my exp from parties lol
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Someone smarter than I had a great tip, (please come back and take the glory Doll.) take whatever extra energy you have at the end of the night, go to Kardash Soho, and sign up for the 12 hour gig. Spit out all your energy, and go to bed. When you get up, you can either finish the gig, or just empty out a little of your max energy, so you don't miss collecting energy while you make your way to the next gig. (She said it better. lol) I've been doing this, for the past week and it's awesome. No wasted energy. and an extra 480$ + 60 exp.

Thanks moony for the breakdown. You rock. ;)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    You guys are the best!! Thanks for that great chart moonyuushin!
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
  • HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
    Thanks guys!! :)
  • Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    So Chic Downtown:
    1h- 40$ + 5xp
    4h- 160$ + 20xp
    So Chic Hamptons:
    4h- 160$ + 20xp
    8h- 320$ + 40xp
    Kardash Calabasas:
    1h- 40$ + 5xp
    4h- 160$ + 20xp
    8h- 320$ + 40xp
    Kardash Miami:
    1h- 40$ + 5xp
    4h- 160$ + 20xp
    8h- 320$ + 40xp
    Kardash SoHo:
    4h- 160$ + 20xp
    8h- 320$ + 40xp
    12h- 480$ + 60xp
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Am always very impressed by gamers who figure out these things. So above my ability. Thanks!