Weekend Event 3/6

Comments

• NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    The teaser came early, please all comments about this weekend's event go here for posterity. :):cool:

Yes ma'am! I will try my hardest not to deviate from the topic.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Can we still do a separate fashion-show thread, chica?

OOOOHHh a fashion show sounds really fuuunnnnn!!!

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    For the guys....

vhtkd4.png

I swear I'm having a very messed up bunch of emotions right now....dunno whether I should laugh or cry over this....

Um nice looking gift box guys! Hey, and maybe those are magic beads. You know, like Mardi Gras beads. I wonder if they work the same. I think I'm wearing a bikini this weekend just in case. lol.

Ok, think it's an earner or a spender? I really like the shoes for the girls.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I think this one may be a earner. Since it doesn't seem to scream VIP. Then again what do I know...

• moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Um nice looking gift box guys! Hey, and maybe those are magic beads. You know, like Mardi Gras beads. I wonder if they work the same. I think I'm wearing a bikini this weekend just in case. lol.

Ok, think it's an earner or a spender? I really like the shoes for the girls.

LMAO Koko strikes again XD *cracked up like hell*

I think this is an earner event, for example: do some gigs with Kendall to earn pink stars, top-up the bars and get rewards :DSimilar to party events.

And Ikr, girls' clothes are always lovely, making me kinda regret not choosing Starlet back then XDDD
  • BreeZyBooiBreeZyBooi Registered Users 67 Posts
    LMAO Koko strikes again XD *cracked up like hell*

I think this is an earner event, for example: do some gigs with Kendall to earn pink stars, top-up the bars and get rewards :DSimilar to party events.

And Ikr, girls' clothes are always lovely, making me kinda regret not choosing Starlet back then XDDD

For me all the girls clothes looks like same, dress,dress,long red dress,dress and ohh look another dress.
    wanna get more k clothes?
    Add me on game center: BreeZyBooi.
    BreeZyBooi wrote: »
    For me all the girls clothes looks like same, dress,dress,long red dress,dress and ohh look another dress.
    Actually I did have a look at my gal friends' wardrobe and they have more other types of clothing than just dresses: overalls, all kinds of shirts, long pants short pants, skirts and skorts, etc, even more shoes and accessories....so yeah not just everything inside is dresses.
    Personally I think us guys don't have that much of variety like girls have.
    And don't u like to see ur girl in her dress too? Cuz I do, I think girls look awesome in dresses :D
    It's the shoes. The mystery box on one end, and the shiny, shiny shoes on the other end. I don't remember what's in the middle. I just think I have to have those shoes. Dress......meh.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Those shoes are to die for!! This going to require some serious grinding.:eek:

Actually I did have a look at my gal friends' wardrobe and they have more other types of clothing than just dresses: overalls, all kinds of shirts, long pants short pants, skirts and skorts, etc, even more shoes and accessories....so yeah not just everything inside is dresses.
    Personally I think us guys don't have that much of variety like girls have.
    And don't u like to see ur girl in her dress too? Cuz I do, I think girls look awesome in dresses :D
    yeah you right i guess,
    well after all it's kim kardashian game not kanye west game.
    I want Black Timberlands. I want purple things. OMG, I want purple boots. Kim is like royalty. Purple is the color of Kings and Queens. Pur-ple Pur-ple. Ok boot rant over.

Another I must have in this week's event.....those earrings. All about the bling, bout the bling, NO SILVER.

And I don't care for Kanye's clothing influence. He had her cutting up Lanvin to make midiff dresses. Kanye, we love you, make music and babies, but except for that white outfit, you lost me.

KanyeWest_ParisFW2_zpsz2olvxdc.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Lol koko, maybe if you send subtle messages that they need to add purple items, then it could move them to, that or just creep them out.

Yeah its like the earrings and shoes are the best items of that outfit.

Those white shoes are just killer tho!;)

• AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    I just got the tease for this weekends event. So so cute!!!!
    Hi Ashliejb!

There is already a thread over here that is talking about the new weekend event. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?126955-Weekend-Event-3-6

Koko, may merge them together, but in the meantime please join that thread.

Ok, I tried. lol, I have a misdirect in the thread listing, but I did it. I'm such a Special Snowflake
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Ooohhh the pink box is so pretty. I would wear that if they would let me. Haha.
    I'd photoshop that up, but I have to feed the little one. ;)

The shoes are so fab, and I'm a sucker for dresses. Can't wait for tomorrow!
    GC: redsoxxygal
    Hey, are the earrings, the same bamboo earrings that are in our closet for level 32?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hey, are the earrings, the same bamboo earrings that are in our closet for level 32?

Idk they look more like a bamboo earring dipped in gold.

These?
    3faf0c55-7949-4d91-bfee-bdf9d90942f7_zpspd7glcf1.png
    These look like twisted rope that has been dipped in gold, lol.

Ok, thanks, I was lazy. The ones for purchase level32 are thicker and smaller and indeed the rope. Thank you. I'll eventually need those too. I love jewelry.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Lol, yes jewelry is awesome I can't wait till I level up and get my hands on more!

Idk they look more like a bamboo earring dipped in gold.

These?
    3faf0c55-7949-4d91-bfee-bdf9d90942f7_zpspd7glcf1.png
    These look like twisted rope that has been dipped in gold, lol.
    igj07.jpg
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    wow 6 pages already. you guys work fast! i like the guys outfit except for the shirt. real men don't wear flowers, they send them ;)
    no i don't have any chill
  • KayKayGAKayKayGA Registered Users 6 Posts
    I like the shirt and the chains. The hat? Not so much. Wasn't expecting to see French Montana fashions in this game, but I guess the more people they draw inspiration from, the more options they have.
    BreeZyBooi wrote: »
    igj07.jpg

LOL, yes I have horrible skills using a painter

''i have good skills using a painter'' said no one ever.
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i'll probably be wearing a hat like that later on when i go out to shovel the **** snow
    no i don't have any chill
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm curious to know what's in the box, don't know why i am, always win 4 bolts of energy hahaha
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    I'm curious to know what's in the box, don't know why i am, always win 4 bolts of energy hahaha
    Haha Vats, I'm sure it won't be that bad XDD
    Actually I think those pinky gift boxes are just similar to black gift boxes, containing kstars clothing/accs, better amount of cash, energy and even kstars :D
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    The earrings and dress are nice but I want those shoes...

I very seldom make it to the end of a prize list in an event, so I can begin crying now. :( snif snif snif Lol

I just hope that the mystery prize in the first slot yields K stars or wearables...please no $750 zonker prize :(
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Haha Vats, I'm sure it won't be that bad XDD
    Actually I think those pinky gift boxes are just similar to black gift boxes, containing kstars clothing/accs, better amount of cash, energy and even kstars :D

It will be something special for sure, I hope we win the best prize!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!