• BreeZyBooiBreeZyBooi Registered Users 67 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    snagged a cool shirt from the pink box

wHXDurO.jpg

got that shirt too but that ain't my type :p
    wanna get more k clothes?
    Add me on game center: BreeZyBooi.
  • BreeZyBooiBreeZyBooi Registered Users 67 Posts
    What's better for the event: 3 o 8 hours gigs?

i believe 3 hours gig just do simple math.
    8 hours gig = 20 event stats
    3 hours gig = 12 event stats
    wanna get more k clothes?
    Add me on game center: BreeZyBooi.
  • CrirossoneraCrirossonera Registered Users 17 Posts
    Thanks! ☺️👍
  • KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    But ridiculous you have to wait 12 hours before doing the first gig , and I refuse to spend stars to speed things up. Could be a long weekend
  • ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
    Last week it was a 24 hour wait before the event started so be thankful that it isn't that long!
    Yeah I just did a one hour gig and only got 5 event points but man, ain't nobody got time for 8 hour events! :p

Also I just bought the Malibu beach house and I'm now saving up again to furnish it BUT it has the option to buy a pet and it's a dog that looks similar to Kylie's new dog Norman. So sweet! :)
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    KKH: Level 31
    K+K: Level 21
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
  • mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Just opened my pink box and got 40 energy. There weren't clothes or k stars in any of the other boxes. That's why I don't even bother paying for additional ones.
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Kkmia wrote: »
    But ridiculous you have to wait 12 hours before doing the first gig , and I refuse to spend stars to speed things up. Could be a long weekend
    If you are waiting for listed gigs to start, then Simon should be popping up on the bottom right of your screen with side gigs to do. If he doesn't call, then it means you have something waiting for you, and you unfortunately forgot because after he calls and sends you somewhere on the side, it doesn't always show on the right.
    We've all had to do this, either for a missed date or a gig. Just decide how to search, whether you start with your usual haunts first (I like to just run down the airline destinations, and check every door for a gig you're supposed to be doing.

Look at it this way, you can pick up loot along the way. However, if you're playing on Facebook, ......I got nuthin. Except try what I just said anyway. Good luck and let us know.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    And now, I'm ready to explode. Gather round and get your cameras rolling. Didn't I just mini rant about nothing worse than getting the joke hair? I already HAD the joke hair, and guess what was in my only pink box? A$$hat Hair.

I TOLD you me and the gift boxes don't have a good history. How many more times can 3 devices get A$$hat hair? Each game had it before today. Shaking my darn (remember what I said about whenever I say Darn?) head with the A$$hat Hair.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    And now, I'm ready to explode. Gather round and get your cameras rolling. Didn't I just mini rant about nothing worse than getting the joke hair? I already HAD the joke hair, and guess what was in my only pink box? A$$hat Hair.

I TOLD you me and the gift boxes don't have a good history. How many more times can 3 devices get A$$hat hair? Each game had it before today. Shaking my darn (remember what I said about whenever I say Darn?) head with the A$$hat Hair.
    :( Poor Koko dw keep your eyes on the beautiful shoes prize(s)!! When youve got them you won't care about the hair :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts

Definitely a joke! Let's forget the boxes and focus on the rest of the event! Anyway ...
    I will try to win all items in this event, I think I never lost an offer have all event clothes, but lost some of VIP events and special boxes. Does anyone know if giving parties helps complete the event?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Definitely a joke! Let's forget the boxes and focus on the rest of the event! Anyway ...
    I will try to win all items in this event, I think I never lost an offer have all event clothes, but lost some of VIP events and special boxes. Does anyone know if giving parties helps complete the event?
    Lol Vats, parties won't count, only gigs :D
    Though I wish everything (we do) would count xD
    You get one event point for each guest you small talk with but no bonus points
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I didn't want to risk this time, the last time it wasn't a party event, but throwing parties helped complete the event!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I didn't want to risk this time, the last time it wasn't a party event, but throwing parties helped complete the event!
    I think it won't hurt to try anyways. XD
    You can compare both results, after doing a gig and throwing a party.
    I personally want to play safe and save my time+energy so I always follow the event's requirements :D
    No, it's ok, The hair I wouldn't put on my dog, that I already had just made me look at things differently. I'm not busting my rear for this. Basically a non event for me this weekend. The boxes I 'earned' 2 devices so far, not one special event was in either of the gift box panels. so...8 boxes, x2 ...16 boxes and not a single garment to help you earn the clothes. With time constraints, it's nearly impossible to complete without the special box items. I didn't complete it last time it was set up like this, and it's not happening this weekend.

Now I'm going to throw out the pumpkin raisin ****ins I made from scratch because while I was tapping all over the game, to get the Gift Box...I burned them. I'll probably just throw parties for the rest of the weekend to garner fans. The event is over for me. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alpacacapaalpacacapa Registered Users 39 Posts
    I got the sheer top and pants so far..took me four boxes. I'm almost broke now ._.
    GC: alpacacapa
  • hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    I was hoping that the weekend event would be centered around what's currently happening in New Dehli especially since we barely ever get to go there :(

But the special box is a joke. I got the little Bo Peep hairstyle. There were 3 clothing items so close to the box I chose. I was also hoping we would get the pink boxes instead of the regular daily gift boxes. This weekend event is just not going how I planned
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
    Awww that sucks Koko im sure next event will be easier and the outfit will be nicer its a shame exclusive items can't be gifted but I suppose that's the point - you still get some event stars for parties though so have fun the dress isn't all that anyway :)
    Oh, it's all good. I just relieved a gazillion pounds of pressure by stepping back. I'll probably get the earrings, but I really want another comeback, so if I focus on fans and parties, I'll be working on an attainable goal. See, it is very very possible, probably even easy to complete it without gift box goodies. But......can a living breathing wife and mother complete it 3 times with no gift box goodies? The task is by no means undoable. But I personally can't do it 3 times in 2 1/2 days. So, please don't take my discouragement as a sling against the game. I'm the nimno who decided to play 3 games. So, it's all relative, it's all good, and tbh, I'm very happy being here with my buds, instead of honestly freaking out for the weekend. So, toss it up to the powers that be, and I'll earn what I can. I'd rather have 3 sets of earrings, than a complete outfit and two sad Dolls. :) Yes, the games are very competitive. They will put me in the poor house. One gets shoes, and of course the other two have to have them. So it's me, not the game. ;)

And, I am very happy with my clothes. If the prize was a lovely purple outfit......I would buy every last gift box, send my son out to the store for more gift cards, and hunker down and not rest till I had done it 3 times. Although, I'm thinking the AHHair would love lovely with the event dress. ..................................nah. lol.

So, please, I had my rant, the hair pushed me over the edge, and now everyone back to the really nice event, I just can't do it three times. And, I'm glad the event things can't be gifted or purchased at this time. When you earn something, it means more. If exclusive items could be gifted, how exclusive would they be?

I'm only jumping out of the fire because seriously, I have no luck in that area. If there are 7 great gifts and 1 AH-Hair, I will pick the AH Hair. ANd I will continue to win the AH Hair till I can open a wig store specializing in......A$$Hat Hair. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yeah! Comebacks are the way forward :) I'm just doing parties too for that reason. Maybe Willow can work in your A$$hat wig store, I hear she's not getting much work these days...
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    OK so...finally got my first event that counted. I was doing a job I already had and then something else came up. I did that one and I have 13 whole purple stars, now.

I also got one purple star from one of the dogs. But only one. The others were gnawing on their purple stars and wouldn't let go of them.

I spent 40 K stars times four, trying to get one of the clothing prizes. As always (cue thunder cloud) I did not win any!

(ETA I won some energy bolts and money. I would've loved anything wearable. Come on GLU!)

Grrr....
  • mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    OK so...finally got my first event that counted. I was doing a job I already had and then something else came up. I did that one and I have 13 whole purple stars, now.

I also got one purple star from one of the dogs. But only one. The others were gnawing on their purple stars and wouldn't let go of them.

I spent 40 K stars times four, trying to get one of the clothing prizes. As always (cue thunder cloud) I did not win any!

(ETA I won some energy bolts and money. I would've loved anything wearable. Come on GLU!)

Grrr....

That's why I'm saving my stars for a sale or VIP event. I don't need to spend stars to get energy or cash that I can get for free! The dress from the pink boxes is gorg though. *sigh*

Finally got my earrings, but I have to go real world shopping now. I could use some clothes too!
    GC: redsoxxygal
    Enjoy real world shopping! That sounds fun :)

I dunno what's in the pink box I hope I get something wearable THAT time!

I bought 4 of the silver boxes. Wah-wahhh each time. Lol

I wish they'd only put K stars or wearable items in those they cost a LOT.
  • reubennreubenn Registered Users 41 Posts
    Man, hopefully those whose weekend didn't really meet their expectations have a better one next time round:( As for me, My free gift box gave me 40 k stars, so decided to buy another gift box with it as my chances of getting something cool was reduced from 1/8 to 1/7. This was a great move as I Kendall surprised me with a silver watch which also helps me with the weekend event. I want the tiger print shirt, I update yall on my mission ;)
    Congrats on your watch, reubenn!

I have a theory...Willow Pape sneaks in and shuffles all the prize boxes around, like 3 Card Monte, when I am not looking...making sure I do not win anything wearable. Lol She is jealous since she has been in the same clothes for a looong time...

I have a question, does it matter which of the photographers we choose when asked? I don't know which one is which. This time I picked McSomething. McDreamy, McSteamy, McDonald. I don't know.
  • reubennreubenn Registered Users 41 Posts

I have a theory...Willow Pape sneaks in and shuffles all the prize boxes around, like 3 Card Monte, when I am not looking...making sure I do not win anything wearable. Lol She is jealous since she has been in the same clothes for a looong time...

*slowly claps* The truth has been spoken. This explains it all. Of course for me it would be the work of Dirty Dirk but those two are something for ruining our chances to attain those wearables. They can keep their petty 5000cash, just don't mess with my boxes!!!

I have a question, does it matter which of the photographers we choose when asked? I don't know which one is which. This time I picked McSomething. McDreamy, McSteamy, McDonald. I don't know.

No, 3 different games, I picked a different one each time. And each time "Excellent Choice. That was Kendall's pick too!" So no worries, unless it's a math question - there is no wrong answer. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    reubenn wrote: »
    *slowly claps* The truth has been spoken. This explains it all. Of course for me it would be the work of Dirty Dirk but those two are something for ruining our chances to attain those wearables. They can keep their petty 5000cash, just don't mess with my boxes!!!

Exactly! And she was at it again, because in the pink prize box, I got...energy bolts. :(

There was only one wearable in it though. A sapphire ring where I usually tap. Lol

koko: thanks for the info. Good to know! :)
  • SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Screenshot_2015-03-07-16-24-24_zpslowhy3dz.png

Just my luck :(
    Aw, Suki, I'm no better....
    This is my nightmare lol....

9r83tt.png