Options

I want him

SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
So there was this NPC I was dating for while before I lost all my data. He was drop dead gorgeous. As you guys know most of them are pretty fugly looking it's hard enough to find a decent looking guy to date. I've been popping in at every restaurant, bar, club and what not and I can't find him anywhere. Is there any way I can get him ? And if not, I'll happily settle for a way to land Cassio ahhhhh that beauty !!
GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk

Comments

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Nope, each game regenerates new NPCS, so you'll never see him again more than likely.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Cassio! oh my I bet almost every girl would just up and run to him if we could, lol.

My girl has married the same NPC guy from the past three game's that I had, lol. So it is possible for you to get yours, it will require patience and perseverance!!

I hope you find, him because yeah a lot of the NPC's are ugly..except for Cassio!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Mauve wrote: »
    Nope, each game regenerates new NPCS, so you'll never see him again more than likely.

Not all NPC's are generated out, most of the NPC's in my current game are the same ones from my three previous games. As well as my girl's husband so it is a strong possibility that Sassi's long lost husband will come out from hiding.

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Sassi wrote: »
    So there was this NPC I was dating for while before I lost all my data. He was drop dead gorgeous. As you guys know most of them are pretty fugly looking it's hard enough to find a decent looking guy to date. I've been popping in at every restaurant, bar, club and what not and I can't find him anywhere. Is there any way I can get him ? And if not, I'll happily settle for a way to land Cassio ahhhhh that beauty !!

Aw lol Sassi XDD Did u have any photo of him? Could use that to track the guy down in case he got generated and reborn with a new look.
    And i could totally understand how hard to find a hottie NPC in KKH. Distasteful clothing can still be changeable, but fugly hairstyles stay for good...always a big turn-offs to me.

I spent months to fly and lurk around like I got nothing better to do lol =w=;
  • Options
    Not all NPC's are generated out, most of the NPC's in my current game are the same ones from my three previous games. As well as my girl's husband so it is a strong possibility that Sassi's long lost husband will come out from hiding.

oh, I sure hope so. He was pretty hot lol

• Options
    Aw lol Sassi XDD Did u have any photo of him? Could use that to track the guy down in case he got generated and reborn with a new look.
    And i could totally understand how hard to find a hottie NPC in KKH. Distasteful clothing can still be changeable, but fugly hairstyles stay for good...always a big turn-offs to me.

I spent months to fly and lurk around like I got nothing better to do lol =w=;

I don't have a picture :( I lost him after I went on vacation IRL and couldn't play for a few days which made him break up with me lol and sadly I never had enough K stars to get him back. But now Ive had to start over and I would love to hook up with him again. If only I could find him lol.

• Options
    BreeZyBooiBreeZyBooi Registered Users 67 Posts
    I don't have a picture :( I lost him after I went on vacation IRL and couldn't play for a few days which made him break up with me lol and sadly I never had enough K stars to get him back. But now Ive had to start over and I would love to hook up with him again. If only I could find him lol.

That's sucks.
    i'm so lucky to find good looking npc but i can't marry her for some reason :(
    54f8596733fe1.png
    she's so pretty ♥
    wanna get more k clothes?
    Add me on game center: BreeZyBooi.
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts

Ah...that's too bad. :(
    Well I can suggest some good places to find A-list hotties: OAK (New York), La Rue(Paris) and Tulip Club(London) :D
    Just that u gotta go in and out like craze to generate people inside the restaurant till u spot a hottie XD
  • Options
    We rooting for you!!

• Options
    Lol thanks guys

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm with LeyshlaGisel, I enjoy dating and marrying GC friends. Usually much cuter than the NPCs, dress better, and can move up with you in the ranks! :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!