Can I change it?

Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
I was talking with Kourtney and Khloe and I had to choose which idea I like and I chose a bad one. I wanted to pick Kourtney's but I clicked on Khloe's:/ After that I didn't click on anything else. I closed a game. Is it possible to change my answer?
Prev1

Comments

• alpacacapaalpacacapa Registered Users 39 Posts
    I don't think it is* - I chose Kourtney's while I wanted to choose Khloe's hahah :) sucks for me too

*I'm not sure though, please correct me if I'm wrong
    GC: alpacacapa
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Sorry girls, parties decided and guests invited, no changes XDD (just kidding :D)
    Dun worry dearies, both parties bring good results, whoever you choose to throw party with. :D
    I chose Khloe's down to earth party cuz I think that's how a party should be XD
  • Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    I wanted Kourtney's party. Whatever. I have to be more careful next time:D
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I swear I picked Khloe's because it sounded more fun but it's telling me I picked Kourtney's. Maybe my thumbs are fat idk
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • alpacacapaalpacacapa Registered Users 39 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    I swear I picked Khloe's because it sounded more fun but it's telling me I picked Kourtney's. Maybe my thumbs are fat idk
    SAME. During those Ray Powers' interviews I'm specially careful to use my pinky because my fat thumb can make mistakes I can't repair
    GC: alpacacapa
    LOL Lucy dun blame yourself like that XD
    Maybe Kourtney really wanted you for her party, glamorous celeb for her glamoury party, she threw a "lil glitch" making you go for hers. XDDD *lol at myself* :D
    alpacacapa wrote: »
    SAME. During those Ray Powers' interviews I'm specially careful to use my pinky because my fat thumb can make mistakes I can't repair
    Oh god.... not u too? XD
    Call it "finger-glitchin'-good", babe XD
    Haha thanks moony I'll try to make Kourt proud then stay classy and glamorous at her lame *cough* fabulous party! :D
    Haha thanks moony I'll try to make Kourt proud then stay classy and glamorous at her lame *cough* fabulous party! :D

And I'll try to make Khloe proud at her beer party:D
    OMG gurls u two cracked me up here XD
    Or maybe you guys can switch place instead XD best solution rite? XD
    This is kind of reminding me of the parent trap idk why if only our dolls were twins :D
    OMG gurls u two cracked me up here XD
    Or maybe you guys can switch place instead XD best solution rite? XD

Oh yes please!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I thought of choosing Kourtney's, but chose Khloe's, she scares me, I can't say NO to her!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    I thought of choosing Kourtney's, but chose Khloe's, she scares me, I can't say NO to her!

LMAOOO XDD Vats, she won't beat you up even if you say no,........... right? XD
    After I chose Khloe Kourtney don't want to talk to me anymore:(
    LMAOOO XDD Vats, she won't beat you up even if you say no,........... right? XD

Better not risk, you've seen how tall she is?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    After I chose Khloe Kourtney don't want to talk to me anymore:(
    Oh my XD Just gift her some nice clothes, take her out for fancy dinners, do a gig together to make-it-up for her :D
    (okay maybe not for Kourtney, thats whut I did for my spouse lol XDDD)
    Better not risk, you've seen how tall she is?
    Hell yeahhhh......almost to the point of being shocked with her height in my photobooth (reminds me never take photos with her again, I feel lame for being such a shorty =3=)
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    I just got this quest and I picked Khloe. I was always a Khloe fan and yes, her party sounded much better but what Moony said is true. You have the chance to keep going with one person or you can change your choice after the first pick. :)
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
    Hell yeahhhh......almost to the point of being shocked with her height in my photobooth (reminds me never take photos with her again, I feel lame for being such a shorty =3=)

We're in the same boat!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    We're in the same boat!
    Guys' default height in KKH: taller than everyone but Khloe XDDD
    I just got this quest and I picked Khloe. I was always a Khloe fan and yes, her party sounded much better but what Moony said is true. You have the chance to keep going with one person or you can change your choice after the first pick. :)

Wait, what? We can? He said that we can't. If we can then how to do it?:)
    Just woke up dear? Did u sleep well? XD
    Lol I think you have Daisy confused there already XD
    I don't know how I managed to become a model so successful with this height! Hahaha !!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I don't know how I managed to become a model so successful with this height! Hahaha !!
    I think you forgot other good traits u have, not just height XD Height is not everything!!! (prwetty face is better *got bricked for being vain* XDD)
    And especially you're not a talentless douchbag like Dirk, be proud Vats :D
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have to go see Kourt on Long Island. I think I'll stop on the way home and bring Lobster Rolls for dinner. :) After my burnt muhfiins, I don't want to cook. lol. So, which party wouldn't notice if I was sipping Wallbangers? I'm thinking Khole.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I have to go see Kourt on Long Island. I think I'll stop on the way home and bring Lobster Rolls for dinner. :) After my burnt muhfiins, I don't want to cook. lol. So, which party wouldn't notice if I was sipping Wallbangers? I'm thinking Khole.
    You already got your plan all set up with them both, one for business, the other for drinking beer. :D Convenient and neat!!!

Btw....burnt whut...muhfins??? Everything's ok? O___Ol;;; I hope you won't munch on them while drinking beer, gonna get some serious stomaches.....OwO;
    Wait, what? We can? He said that we can't. If we can then how to do it?:)

Is this not the whole Swan problem?
    Is this not the whole Swan problem?
    Lol dear, basically, once we chose the option, we can't go back to change it. And this is a 24h gig. XD Longgggggg waiting....
    Lol dear, basically, once we chose the option, we can't go back to change it. And this is a 24h gig. XD Longgggggg waiting....

That's obvious. What I meant was that if you accidentally picked on either Kourtney or Khloe on the first quest, the next one is the same. You can pick either one of them so there is no wrong or right answer.
    That's obvious. What I meant was that if you accidentally picked on either Kourtney or Khloe on the first quest, the next one is the same. You can pick either one of them so there is no wrong or right answer.
    I'm just saying dear, I get your idea but seems like Daisy got lost and confused there XD so I just wanna make it clearer :D