Kendall's Catwalk Fashion Parade!

LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
Happy Friday and Happy Kendall's Catwalk to everyone!

It's finally the weekend, and I've been looking forward to seeing how everybody's styling their new prizes! As usual, I haven't gotten too far with the event yet, but I do have one actual clothing prize to go along with my multiple energy wins from those gift boxes. Regardless of the contents, I still really love to open wrapped presents!

Alright, to kick things off, here I am with dear Koko, who was suddenly returned to me after a kidnapping episode! Isn't her new hair fabu? I went to see her Vegas show, and she was willing to take a pic with me afterwards! <Did you know she's actually an R-rated Magician? Yeah, I probably should've guessed it, and not brought my grandmother with me.>

image.jpg1_zpsjpyvcybn.jpg

I won my outfit from a gift box! Yay!

image.jpg1_zpsjtliw80h.jpg

Please post your fantastic looks, everybody! Let's kick back, relax, and have a show!
Luz GC: LuzVarias
Stellan GC: lgordon19

Prev134

Comments

• Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    I love your outfit. And you won that from a gift box! I won 40 energy... I have only earrings so there's nothing to post yet:D
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I love your outfit. And you won that from a gift box! I won 40 energy... I have only earrings so there's nothing to post yet:D

That would be a racy post, indeed! But you might get a job in Koko's show!

• alpacacapaalpacacapa Registered Users 39 Posts
    You won all that in a gift box? Wow. *o* I never have luck with the boxes. Ever. I usually end up going broke due to buying them thrice, and still barely get any clothes hahahah. :) Not much to post yet, will do for sure tho :D
    GC: alpacacapa
    alpacacapa wrote: »
    You won all that in a gift box? Wow. *o* I never have luck with the boxes. Ever. I usually end up going broke due to buying them thrice, and still barely get any clothes hahahah. :) Not much to post yet, will do for sure tho :D

Well, I spent an obscene amount of Kstars at the Holidays to force this red gown to be mine, so I'm trying to atone now and be more conservative with my Kstar gambling. <I should probably get out of Vegas, now that I think of it!>

I almost fell out of my chair when I opened the box for this outfit, because today I won energy from my earned & purchased boxes for both games, otherwise! This was my last chance, so I was very pleased.

And here's the ruinous red gown. I love it so! Maybe people should also add themselves in this stunning gown if they have it! The more fashion, the merrier! Here I am with the always-darling Frederick Gatsby. In this picture, I'm trying very hard not to stare at his provocatively-low pants. I've always had a crush on him, but he's taken.

image.jpg1_zpsvavys0zu.jpg

LuzVarias wrote: »
    Well, I spent an obscene amount of Kstars at the Holidays to force this red gown to be mine, so I'm trying to atone now and be more conservative with my Kstar gambling. <I should probably get out Vegas, now that I think of it!>

I almost fell out of my chair when I opened the box for this outfit, because I earned energy from my earned & purchased boxes for both games, otherwise! This was my last chance, so I was very pleased.

Here's the ruinous red gown. I love it so! Maybe people should also add themselves in this stunning gown if they have it! The more fashion, the merrier!

[IMG][/IMG]
    I tried for this one too! I got the black one, but I'm happy with it too :D I really loved the Christmas-NewYear clothes. So pretty.
  • Teehee1Teehee1 Registered Users 34 Posts
    I opened 3 boxes hoping for the sheer top or the pants but I got neither, however, I got all clothing items. Not making anymore attempts...

This top:
    image.jpg

This top:
    image.jpg

And this outfit:
    image.jpg
    Sasha's GC: Teehee1
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Very cool costume you won Luz, there were many clothes in my boxes but I took energy bolts of the box I chose. Already got the top with flowers, but didn't like. The black hoodie would be perfect if it hadn't those sleeves in animal print, I won't spend K-stars to open other boxes!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Teehee1 wrote: »
    I opened 3 boxes hoping for the sheer top or the pants but I got neither, however, I got all clothing items. Not making anymore attempts...

This top:
    image.jpg

This top:
    image.jpg

And this outfit:
    image.jpg

Wow :o I got the sheer top and pants. But I'm broke now </3 Don't know if it was worth it
    Gorgeous stuff, Teehee! I've always wanted that semi-sheer blue top/jacket you're rocking in the middle picture! It's great on you.

Glad you made out like a bandit!

Wow :o I got the sheer top and pants. But I'm broke now </3 Don't know if it was worth it

I knew how many I was going to open before trying no matter the outcome. Out of all 3 boxes, I never saw the top and only saw the pants once. Congrats on getting the full outfit. 😊
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    The weekend event clothing image_zpszpdyludi.jpg
    Very nice, and very efficiently-won, Francesca! I'm envious that you have them already! <You're also incredibly fast at re-styling your hair, apparently!>

I have to clarify that my spiffy outfit came as one piece; I didn't have multiple clothing wins, just the one!

Otherwise, I'm right there with you, Vats! My guy doll's gift boxes were exclusively energy. But I guess that isn't a bad thing for this event...

I have to clarify that my spiffy outfit came as one piece; I didn't have multiple clothing wins, just the one!

Otherwise, I'm right there with you, Vats! My guy doll's gift boxes were exclusively energy. But I guess that isn't a bad thing for this event...
    Lucky you /_\ I got cash only.
    I usually make it all the way to the end with these weekend events but I'm doubting it this time. How do some of guys have everything already? 😭
    Can I ask how many purple stars do we need for the shoes?:) BTW one shoe looks weird... It's too wide.
    Aha, I KNEW it! I knew that shoe would be an issue for some people. I find it very distracting...

Can I ask how many purple stars do we need for the shoes?:) BTW one shoe looks weird... It's too wide.
    Aha, I KNEW it! I knew that shoe would be an issue for some people. I find it very distracting...

Thought I was the only one who was thinking this.
    Either 200 or 500. Not sure. Probably 500? :o
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh. My. Gawd. Luz. You thought that was my AHHair? I have to go lay down. I put on that hair this morning because I thought it looked Special. i got all dolled up. (I'm a doll it was easy) I got up at the crack of dawn to get a spray tan, a coloring and perm. I put on the most glamorous dress I own. And you thought that was the hair I was bleating about? Sigh, my sense of style is seriously shaken. I need air.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Pictures, then! Where are your PICTURES?!

I must know what's bleat-worthy and what's not!

ok, hold on. Bleat-worthy™ That's a keeper. Oh, you look mahvelous by the way.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    kicking it with Ray. i wore this horrid shirt just for Luv's thread. now i shall burn it

2UgpRq8.jpg
    no i don't have any chill
    You looked wicked, Alkoholiks! <Wicked in the best way!>

Thank you for suffering for fashion!

Either 200 or 500. Not sure. Probably 500? :o

200 is for a dress. 500?! Please no!
    I was not about to cheapen the partyovaheah pink hair color I bought with this FunHouse Mirror cut I've gotten 4 times on 3 devices.
    horrorhair_zpsr9ckycat.jpg

Still, this says nothing about how you feel about my original look for the day. I'm waiting Missy.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm too weirded-out by blonde Koko to make a coherent statement right now!

Edit: Okay, okay, I took a second. Here's the best I can do-- you looked as tasty as a Frozen Mudslide! How's that?

No seriously, you looked fantastic!

And I'm sorry, but certain Vegas-area bartenders DO like that mega shag hair! Well, he apparently liked something, I assumed it was the hair...

• AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    couldn't let Koko have all the fun lol and a look at the chain (400 stars)

56Gst9h.jpg
    no i don't have any chill
    That's great Francescahill. Show us what you got. (I pay for KStars, but when I spent them to open up another one of those hairstyles, I said no more buying gift boxes. lol. Plus, I won that hair 4 times on 3 devices. One game bought it, and then won it again. lol. So, for self preservation, I can't I just can't.)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh no, my other doll is being a dork again!

He finally earned his free gift box, and actually won clothes too! He's obviously pretty psyched about it...

image.jpg1_zpsmoya1ypr.jpg

Ugh, Luz looks so strange from the other side, and with an iPod Touch's poor image resolution! That's a surprise.