Tackiest Outfit Contest

Comments

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    ^ those are so great!

I haven't done the tacky thing yet but I saw this in panino

AyHxgAi.jpg

Poor npcs! One of the worst things I have ever seen!

Ah, but we're paying respect to those of poor fashion tacit! We should make a foundation for those that are desperate need of fashion guidiance. We must save the NPCS from fashion disaster!
    Here's another for the road! I was doing a rave convention in Las Vegas, but the night ended pretty poorly (one too many drinks? Who knows), and I was caught in public with my "party," attire. Whoopsies... Hopefully no one will pay too much attention to it.
    4D602088-A5F6-4116-9EC9-E9F43F5E9351_zpsvmfzkq9b.jpg
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    jeez my pics are huge -___-
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    lol,they look normal on my screen, a lil bit bigger won't hurt, let us see them hot mess (I really fancy ur Apollo outfit XD)
  • Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Lol, wow we sure collected some tacky outfits, Daisy, lol um...nice? Please tell me you won it :D. Oh wait, that's not nice of me, if you like it then it's fine :D

koko yep, that's the shoes, I got them a few hours ago.Darn , I finished too early. I didn't mean to include the shoes in the tackiest outfit, I really like them, I just forgot to take them off before snaping the picture. I thought the shoes were gold? Oh can't wait for April fools but I noticed you started early, you came to my party dressed as little red ridinghood with Willows face, lol. I got the pic to prove it too, lol

Come onPolkadot show us your entry

I don't like it:D No, I didn't win it but it was in one of my pink boxes. When I saw it I was happy I won the energy:D
  • Options
    alpacacapaalpacacapa Registered Users 39 Posts
    Yo
    iIoYkAg.jpg
    GC: alpacacapa
  • Options
    alpacacapa wrote: »
    Yo
    iIoYkAg.jpg
    ROFLLLL ^^^^^^^
    Is that madam K's new design? XDDD
    Cuz I can see she took inspiration from herself XD
  • Options
    Sooo stylish! Lol. So much fun:D
    7d2e3c61-2d85-441c-909b-e4908cb0b2de_zpsagnih5yg.png
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    FullSizeRender_zpsbdmps5ng.jpg

Ariana Collins: "It's Lucy, right? Your outfit is *so* tacky"

Me:"..."

This Ariana Collins is a legit NPC in my game I didn't change anything about her look!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    BreeZyBooiBreeZyBooi Registered Users 67 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I don't know, BreeZyBooi, that still almost looks stylish. I don't think you're very good at looking c r a p p y, or your heart's just not in it. Please, try again; I have faith in you! You can DO this!

<yeah, it's actually pretty good. I just like your pictures, and want more. but I do think you could amp up the c r a p p i n e s s even further. you're so creative! more, do more>

54fc35fd962f5.jpg
    54fc359d3325e.jpg
    wanna get more k clothes?
    Add me on game center: BreeZyBooi.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Wow, what a beautifully tacky morning it is! Everyone looks so clueless! And the guys really outdid themselves! I love the shiny-tux pirate, the Nerdy Double G, The Pink Painter, and BreeZyBooi's final super-sexy picture in particular! And the ladies have been so inspiring as well-- Mauve, Kayla, Lucy, Alpacacapa, PrincessD, Bunni, Claire, JudgeK! Epic work, everybody!

I'm adding a few of my Red Carpet wins! It was a great idea, Eselletea!

And I'm not actually competing either, since I'm pretty friendly with the judge & already have a glorious portfolio of Koko's edits featuring Luz <in case that ends up being the prize>. Someday maybe I'll get a Koko original made of my guy, but that day isn't today. I just love this thread; it has to be one of this forum's best!

71e12018-46b3-4feb-b5b5-091b0aebec53_zps7pxg0v6z.jpg

1bf1551b-675b-490d-ab12-261960ae20b8_zpsinqqmuhx.jpg

59b9d8f8-469f-42a5-a949-630cd59be6d0_zpsfbnp1ohz.jpg

4b3f7b45-c466-47ad-8446-a8bc1ac1ea5e_zpsmrxxcuxt.jpg

3f68f434-96c5-444a-ba5b-5d510a1635e8_zpsrxviq3yl.jpg

I slipped the last pic in because I was actually becoming embarrassed for myself a little, and couldn't resist a bit of image repair. Also, I feel like Ray is just a little less enthusiastic about my last look. Isn't that funny? Maybe his sense of taste has been burned away by all of the atrocities he's seen for years, so only the most flamboyant things really register anymore. Kinda like how I couldn't stand mustard and wasabi when I was little, but now that my tongue is becoming a bit dull with age, I pile both of them onto everything! Sensory erosion at its finest.

Hooray for tacky! I don't envy Koko judging this thing! You guys rock.

Edit: How on earth is Ray still a D-lister?

Edit 2: How bad is it that I'd kinda like to spend a wild night with blue-haired Apollo Gladiator? Maybe I need to have my medication adjusted...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Alkoholiks wrote: »

For a second I read this as your pecs were huge, and I was just happy for you. Thought maybe you'd pm some photos around or something... Oh well.

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    These are all wonderful entries. I'll have a hard road ahead of me. May have to ask Mr. Kokonut his opinion. Bwahahaha, that will go over well. lol.

Absolutely wonderful looks, but c'mon. I know there are more outfits gone wrong in our closets. Where have Moony and Alkoholiks go? Guys can look tacky. OMG, I walked into calabasas Friday night, and my hubby was wearing full gladiator gear. What did I do? I threw on my bellydancer costume, but I don't remember ever seeing Gladiator. was that the corresponding male outfit to the harem thing? And why would he put it on now? Does he have a 2nd life? He is out partying without me? ANd no one here had a costume party, did they? And the triplets weren't invited. Oh dear. I'll go see if Support and FAQs needs me.

Ok, just saw the boys were here partying last night. Those are some looks DoubleB. (darn have to read back and see if you accepted the nick or not.) But I have to say, I think that NPC wearing every color of the rainbow, and looking just like a Calabasas bag lady, wearing everything she owned looks like a clear winner. Sigh. This will NOT be an easy choice.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    koko I think since everyone really looks so fanastic looking tacky, you're pretty much going to have to do an Eeny meene miny moe on who's the most tackiest.

Luz so happy you added tht little note after that last picture cuz I ♡ that outfit and wear it all the time. When I first saw it included I was like "Egad! Wait, I dress tacky? How come no one told me this before? I'm so embarrassed" lol.
    Phew, so I can continue wearing it
    Great pics ♡
    Moony and BreeZy you guys sure didn't disappoint, great job ♡.

All the gals who Luz mentioned, superb job at looking tacky! You sure have some tacky outfits in your closet. I cheated a little and just tried those outfits on, I didn't buy those droopydrawers or those funny looking sunglasses, although I did win the hair (go me!)

This has been so much fun!
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well, we're going to have to have 2 winners. A King and Queen of tacky. It's only fair. And there's still time.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Whew....This morning was seriously big mess to me, game crashed up and down, boss scolded me for being easy and soft towards newbie trainees and I had to pay her a fancy lunch by my own salary this month, like urgh....
    Nvm, job's done, screws reality, I'm back to my comfort zone here XD

Hmm....I personally think us guys dun have anything that can really, properly called as smexy and we can't even try bringin'smexyback....
    Our shorts are even knee-length!! Glu is so over-protective towards us guys, no sexy revealing chest or too much skin exposing, no booty shown, thanks goodness...

Anyways, here are some additional entries if my beloved judges dun mind :D

TAKE I:

111htoy.jpg

Willow: Seriously, u one hell of a dumb hubby, how many time I have to fill ur lil stone head? This is KARDASHWOOD!!! For god's sake, not Hollywood or Mirkwood that u can go "timber" around! Chop a single danm tree down and Khloe will beat us to pulp!!! U HEAR ME????

Me:...........yes ma'am.....

TAKE II:

33l18j5.jpg

Ray: Shocking news here, everybody! Our famous, beloved A-list star, after one night in Las Vegas, has turned into some anon we can't even recognize! Could you have a word to your fans who are still in shock-recovery???

Me: Erhm....yeh I'm kinda in deep Sh!t now...who da heck said that we could trust a fortune cookie???? Now I'm so broke I had to sell my hair, my Armani jacket...Lucky to keep my lil mustache, my favorite slippers, an undershirt and rat-biten pants cuz they dun want me to die cold on the street. BUTTTT check this prwetty plastico glasses, isn't it cuteeeeee? The only thing I won from lottery,lol!!!

Ray: Er.....yeah it is....So what's your plan B after this major breakdown?
    Me: Watermelon seller.

TAKE III:

2pqku9j.jpg

Me: Eh....Ma'am...are u sure people won't judge me? Cuz I think this looks kinda...

Elizabeth Korkov: SHHHHHHHH!!! Not a word, boy-ah. not a SINGLE word! Like Master, like student. Don't you dare to doubt my very own haute couture!!! Feel lucky that I didn't make you wear an actual dress. Now show them cameras some attitudes! Pose it for the Vines!!!

................'kay now I dun even know whut I'm doin with mah life anymore lol XDDDDDDDDDDDD
  • Options
    This thread is so fun I think we all look super fine!

41fd256f-10c9-4879-82ba-05e69d214f93_zpsalupykhp.png

Moony I can't believe Elizabeth Korkov made you her clone you got it spot on :D
  • Options
    Awhaha Thanks Lucy XD I was totally in her lil palm, dunno whether I should be honored or freaked out instead XDDD

P/s: how could u dress up in both tacky and glammy styles as once? OWO: And I can't help but love all your 3 entries there >W<
  • Options
    Awhaha Thanks Lucy XD I was totally in her lil palm, dunno whether I should be honored or freaked out instead XDDD

P/s: how could u dress up in both tacky and glammy styles as once? OWO: And I can't help but love all your 3 entries there >W<

Gosh thanks :D I hope you can get me some watermelons for the set of my next fashion shoot :D
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Gosh thanks :D I hope you can get me some watermelons for the set of my next fashion shoot :D
    Sure Lucy XD
    Just gimme a call when needed, fast delivery guarantee XDDD
  • Options
    My third one:D
    098f1977-1255-4279-b3b4-5ddd4e021519_zpsqciw0lt4.png
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I actually kind of like some of the men's style choices.

I have to say though, anything with the scuba mask, or pirate hat, instantly receives extra points in the contest for the most sartorially challenged.

For the women, there is so much tack to choose from...it will have to come down to personal aesthetics (or lack of) in the end.
  • Options
    http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/...psrxviq3yl.jpg

I actually like this one - image repair achieved.

However what is that mysterious 'flare' on the side of the pic, coming out of your handbag? By any chance...did you somehow trap the soul of Willow Pape, like in that movie "Pulp Fiction?"
  • Options
    PDot, why don't you submit a look? You must have some terrible ideas, too! Do you have technical difficulties?

• Options
    Yes...my iPad is in a case that is so hard to get it into that I never remove it. And until the other day I didn't know how to snap a screen image (hangs head.) Koko educated me, but the iPad is still encased.

Also I'd have to go find my old log ins for some sort of image sharing thingy. I haven't used any of those in a while.

Wish we could send images directly to our fb like with some other games.
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    PolkaDot, I use imgur bc it's too hard to copy and paste the link with photobucket! You can upload a pic on imgur directly from your device without a login. It makes things a lot easier :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Oh okay, fair enough, PDot. I'll just give you credit for having terrible ideas anyway!

Yeah, that flare...um, it was swamp gas! You saw nothing!!!

<evil cackle, sudden flash of light, then smoke & empty space where Luz previously stood...>

• Options
    Imgur sounds promising...not sure if I ever joined there. I will have to go back and see. Didn't use it, if I did. Thanks, Estelletea.

Luz...swamp gas. Okay. *files official report, then uploads a whistle blower video onto you tube.*
  • Options
    My third one:D
    098f1977-1255-4279-b3b4-5ddd4e021519_zpsqciw0lt4.png

<A second flash of light and puff of smoke, and I'm back, because I have to blather on some more, after all. I'm not scared of any whistle blowers!>

Very nice and trashy, PrincessD! And I especially loved that you've used this particular hair. I have a real love/hate thing with it. I adore it, but can never be satisfied with any look I create using it...

Anyway, well done!

• Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    ^ those are so great!

I haven't done the tacky thing yet but I saw this in panino

AyHxgAi.jpg

Poor npcs! One of the worst things I have ever seen!

So far the NPC may be the tackiest thing yet. The NPCs usually are very tacky...Maybe there could be a separate contest for tackiest NPC.
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    For a second I read this as your pecs were huge, and I was just happy for you. Thought maybe you'd pm some photos around or something... Oh well.

lmao you crack me up. huge pecs would be awesome but i'm more of a slim jim
    no i don't have any chill