Tackiest Outfit Contest

Comments

• Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    <A second flash of light and puff of smoke, and I'm back, because I have to blather on some more, after all. I'm not scared of any whistle blowers!>

Very nice and trashy, PrincessD! And I especially loved that you've used this particular hair. I have a real love/hate thing with it. I adore it, but can never be satisfied with any look I create using it...

Anyway, well done!

Thank you. Are you satisfied with the look I created?:D I'm only wearing one hairstyle. Long with a side parting. It looks good with everything. I have hair like that in real life:P I also like two hairstyles with headbands and high ponytail but I'm poor after buying a jet:D
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Thank you. Are you satisfied with the look I created?:D I'm only wearing one hairstyle. Long with a side parting. It looks good with everything. I have hair like that in real life:P I also like two hairstyles with headbands and high ponytail but I'm poor after buying a jet:D

Yes, I do like your tacky use of the darling hair. If I'm aiming for tacky, I can probably use it, too! Good point...

I have many hairstyles, but only three favorites that I use most of the time: the long slick ponytail, the super-short hair that falls over the forehead, and the pile of ripple curls. I probably could've been happy if I just bought those three, but I'm such a glutton!

6d44774c-b705-4ffc-9a5b-c301805e6319_zps4epxtmuw.jpga05421a3-cc7f-4564-9478-b887c2c5a7e9_zps8y53mwjd.jpg1a215de6-6af2-45da-8c45-af4d5e8002f1_zpsgtkacnxt.jpg
    The Beyoncé.............................. The Halle Berry...................... The Macy Grey.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Yes, I do like your tacky use of the darling hair. If I'm aiming for tacky, I can probably use it, too! Good point...

I have many hairstyles, but only three favorites that I use most of the time: the long slick ponytail, the super-short hair that falls over the forehead, and the pile of ripple curls. I probably could've been happy if I just bought those three, but I'm such a glutton!

[IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]

If you can buy everything then do it!:D
    So I was trying to see if I could put the images next to each other like all the guys did, and voilà! I didn't know if the code could be arranged in space so literally. That's cool!

Alkoholiks wrote: »
    lmao you crack me up. huge pecs would be awesome but i'm more of a slim jim

Well, I'm sure you're very nice, slim jim or full-on beef j e r ky. It takes all kinds.

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    One of the funniest things is the way Photobucket offers large, framed prints of each of these selections.

:D
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    So I was trying to see if I could put the images next to each other like all the guys did, and voilà! I didn't know if the code could be arranged in space so literally. That's cool!

i did mine in an app but yeah you can stack tags as long as the images are small enough to fit in the imaginary box. looks great tho
    no i don't have any chill
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    One of the funniest things is the way Photobucket offers large, framed prints of each of these selections.

:D

Isn't it great? I buy one of everything! To heck with Glu's copyrights and such... <kidding>

• ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    i did mine in an app but yeah you can stack tags as long as the images are small enough to fit in the imaginary box. looks great tho
    Cool, what app did you use?
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Cool, what app did you use?

the app is call Fotor. i'm not sure if it costs money now, i've had it for a few years
    no i don't have any chill

6d44774c-b705-4ffc-9a5b-c301805e6319_zps4epxtmuw.jpga05421a3-cc7f-4564-9478-b887c2c5a7e9_zps8y53mwjd.jpg.

I haven't seen your pics earlier. As always...Second one looks also like Rihanna.
    My favourites
    b66dbf24-9586-4668-bdfa-e7ffbe5adbac_zpsnal3c9xo.png c5cd43d4-ab46-450d-8348-d44de036cf9c_zpspbr2deix.png 1c143302-4eed-400f-944c-ff2f95c4d31b_zpsy2kzfcj6.png 652c1637-a7b8-4a9c-9772-7977e8a109f4_zps5moiigki.png
    Sorry, I had to delete one of your pics to post it.
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Ok, this is how I want to see Willow dressed.
    I am so sad that I had to torture my girl like that.:(
    5623a3dd-ea1e-4a83-b3fd-ac8ccf294319_zpsryhj62h7.png
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Ok, this is how I want to see Willow dressed.
    I am so sad that I had to torture my girl like that.:(
    5623a3dd-ea1e-4a83-b3fd-ac8ccf294319_zpsryhj62h7.png

LMAO XDDD Purrrfect choice of model, Noona XD It's like she was born to be tacky and to wear tackiness only XD
    LMAO XDDD Purrrfect choice of model, Noona XD It's like she was born to be tacky and to wear tackiness only XD

Lol I know I just love it, can't help but laugh every time I see it.

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Screenshot_2015-03-09-10-14-13-1_zpsghxlshsq.png

Yep, it's still free! Alkoholiks I ♥ you! Thank you so much!!!!

ETA: the 3rd picture isn't what I consider tacky (although I don't exactly like it either, I just threw it in cuz I needed another picture to make it 4)

the app is call Fotor. i'm not sure if it costs money now, i've had it for a few years
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi guys, I'm about to fix coffee, come back her, use all three devices so I can whittle it down easier. Ok, we have 2 Tacks - one for male, one for female. Then do we want an overall winner? So three awards? Let get this coffee going.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi guys, I'm about to fix coffee, come back her, use all three devices so I can whittle it down easier. Ok, we have 2 Tacks - one for male, one for female. Then do we want an overall winner? So three awards? Let get this coffee going.
    Weeeee! Good luck everybody, I'm excluded too (I've excluded myself , you know, to save face :D) That way, I won't have to fake smile and clap*this is in reference to Stardom Hollywood, where I've lost every award I've been nominated for. I've turned into the Susan Lucci of the award shows* bah
    Ok, building the runway competition for everyone and.....the following people haven't narrowed it down to one, and Claire, you aren't excluded. Pick your best, er, worst look and post her. :)
    I need final choices for:
    Alkoholiks
    Lucy
    Breezyboii
    Princess Daisy
    Clair
    Luz

Right now I have 4 contestants who submitted singles. Allwomen, my son just came home for lunch, be back soon. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Lol Ikr, I always lost my awards.

For some reason though I feel compelled to play it again..

Oh darn koko I was so close
    * runs to mirror to practice fake smiling and clapping*

Screenshot_2015-03-07-20-44-13-1_zpsibkva7rh.png

Lol Ikr, I always lost my awards.

For some reason though I feel compelled to play it again..

Great! We can go to the awards together and afterwards we'll head out to the clubs and poke fun of the winners We'll have so much fun!
    Oh so much fun, love the tacky outfit by the way.

On a side note is it just me or are the NPC's in Stardom Hollywood and the a list a bit on the ugly side...:confused::eek:

Oh so much fun, love the tacky outfit by the way.

On a side note is it just me or are the NPC's in Stardom Hollywood and the a list a bit on the ugly side...:confused::eek:
    ROTFL, nope, every single one of them. Gah, it took me forever to find a decent looking husband.I thought I was going to have to remain single. The graphics and a lot of the clothes aren't as nice as this game but it has some cool things like the Vegas slots and the pets follow you to all your houses which I ♡. I wish this game could incorporate them into this game too

ETA, thanks, I ♡ your examples too. It was a touse up betwen droopydrawers and this one but in the end I thought this one was the tackiest. Hey, I think most of these chothes are found in Stardom. I'm so going wear this outfit at the next awards. Pity I can't have the hair for it too :(
    Double post BAD! lol
    Nonna you're not going believe this but I just went back into my game and the award shows were about to start so I quickly put on my funniest looking outfit I could find :

Screenshot_2015-03-09-13-21-36-1_zpsbaoucova.png

And I Won ! Oh the irony. lol
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Stardom Hollywood was my good ol'time before going to KKH. Was freaking dazed out, like transfering from this world to another XD
    I seriously got my eyes tired-out due to different game interfaces, took me a while to got used to KKH XD

Btw, congrats Claire XD We may call it's ur tacky lucky charm :D
    Double post BAD! lol
    Nonna you're not going believe this but I just went back into my game and the award shows were about to start so I quickly put on my funniest looking outfit I could find :

Screenshot_2015-03-09-13-21-36-1_zpsbaoucova.png

And I Won ! Oh the irony. lol

OMG No way! So the key to winning is to wear the most tackiest outfit there ever is, wow that sounds crazy! I think I will try it!

Yeah it did take a while to get used to, but I really like the fact that Arnie aka Simon got a cool new upgrade, complete with a fancy biz suit and office! Take that Max!

What have I become..:D

OMG No way! So the key to winning is to wear the most tackiest outfit there ever is, wow that sounds crazy! I think I will try it!

Yeah it did take a while to get used to, but I really like the fact that Arnie aka Simon got a cool new upgrade, complete with a fancy biz suit and office! Take that Max!

What have I become..:D

Yep, so let that be a lesson to everyone, Tacky wins Awards! Gah, all those hours dressing up having the best styliest do my hair, the Valentio gowns, the million dollar jewels borrowed, all for nuff.
    Nope just go into you hamper, find something that at least doesn't look or smell bad, find a cheesy old lady salon to do your hair and voila! You're ready for the Academy Awards to accept your award.!

ETA:What's this about Arnie changing? Gulp, I feel bad now, I switched to Max, I'm too afraid to face him now, oh wait you're talking about Simon, phew
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    This is an awesome thread.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    This is an awesome thread.
    Hee, come on and joins us, we'd ♡ it. Come on you must have something tacky in your closet too :D
    Hee, come on and joins us, we'd ♡ it. Come on you must have something tacky in your closet too :D

I second this, please show us something tacky Gluadmin!

Yes. Contest is not closed yet.

I'm trying to just get the final picks from those who did multiples, I've some graphic magic up my sleeve. Ok, it's not magic, but it's work. lol You'll take it and Like it! So post your tackiest. Dance to the little no rythym drummer inside. Wear it coz you're awesome. Bring new meaning to letting your freak flag fly.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary