No new quests except for the regular Simon calling you ones

HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
I'm just throwing tons of parties at the moment and it's getting super boring. I have no story line missions or whatever, it's just regular ones where he calls you once you're finished with one. Yawn

Comments

• sugar90229sugar90229 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same thing has been happening to me i have tried everything. Rebooting the phone clearing the cache made sure the game was updated etc etc
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    What was the last quest you did?
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Hmm what level are you? What quest did you last do? I have tons of quests going on... had to help Kylie & Kendall raise money, had to help Kourtney & Khloe get members for something (I forgot) I had to do a fashion show for Misty before I make my appearance on the Rex Mooney show, also doing a VIP tour with Khloe around the world... and these are just the quests over the last few days I've done/received... did you do all of these already?
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • MagaleMagale Registered Users 29 Posts
    I have no new quests either after the one with Kylie and Kendall (the cover for their book) and that's it. It's pretty annoying tbh
    I did the comeback and now I'm back at #1....I'm thinking about doing another comeback maybe.
  • BreeZyBooiBreeZyBooi Registered Users 67 Posts
    Same here, my last gig was some movie from ray. (the one with the fake dating)
    and then nothing only the regular gigs from simon,
    i choose the comback option and i'm already a lister.
    :\
    wanna get more k clothes?
    Add me on game center: BreeZyBooi.
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    You should have shown more restraint when playing. I am still doing my party with Khloe
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Everyone plays at their own pace:).

I have just finished my movie gig with that Ray guy..Now I'm just partying it out until I hit number 1, and then start all over again with another comeback!

I hear the next update is coming soon! Can't wait!!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!