Weekend Event 3/13

FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
Someone else is waiting for the teaser? 😬
Prev13456789

Comments

• moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Someone else is waiting for the teaser? 
    Is this a contest for fast spoiler posting? Cuz I wanna join.
  • missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    Can't wait!

Is there ever a spend your cash for stars kinda weekend event? About time for one! Otherwise I suspect it'll be another dates for stars weekend.

Excited about the new outfits :)
    Can't wait!

Is there ever a spend your cash for stars kinda weekend event? About time for one! Otherwise I suspect it'll be another dates for stars weekend.

Excited about the new outfits :)
    I really love your idea,Missy :D
    I already bought all the cash items, yet still a bunch of kstars stuffs I haven't touched.
    Personally I think Glu is only willing to release new items or houses that you can buy with cash.
    But a whole event related to cash....I'm not positively sure haha XD
    I even thought about how awesome if we could exchange cash for kstars, but that would never happen.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I'm starting this thread Thursday morning, because last week we got an early tease and the thread wasn't ready. So, here we are, taking a deep breath and waiting to see how this weekend will tempt us. :cool: (I'm chuckling to myself, because I just wonder how many views this thread will get before the tease pops up in our games. And you know me, I'm not putting this here to tease you before the tease. Would I do that? )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I wish you would,lol. Cuz I've been waiting in boredom for hours now yet nothing popped up on my screen.
    My coffee was ready now it's gone cold....

Oh btw I think you could merge this to your thread?
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?127364-Weekend-Event-3-13
    Lots of people got excited too early,I was one of them XD
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I have left my game on for a few hours in hopes that the pop up will come...ugh it is so hard to be patient at times.

Oh well I got myself a box of cookies, and a large cup of tea to occupy myself until it comes. Cheers and bottom's up until it does show up.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    This was totally jumping the gun. We're not starting the Friday event thread on Wednesdays. Now, I'm off to find out how, a 2nd thread can be made with the same title, and to find out why I didn't see this as new. Go play in the real one Dolls. Moving these PRETHREAD posts into the other one, and puhlease don't start the weekend thread without me, unless it is Thursday and the tease is already up. Can you imagine, I come in here, haven't even had coffee deal with a game jumper (Blood & Glory poster pm ing me why his account is closed in Blood and Glory.) and I want to surprise you with a nice new thread make the first post, go to put a nice youtube up, some graphics, but you guys already opened one. Here I am cooking a lovely home made pasta and meatball dish with homemade sauce, and you guys sneak in and eat fastfood.

No graphics for you. Maybe next week you'll wait and see what a thread opening is all about. ;) lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Don't be mad, baby! Don't be that way! Take us back!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

This was totally jumping the gun. We're not starting the Friday event thread on Wednesdays. Now, I'm off to find out how, a 2nd thread can be made with the same title, and to find out why I didn't see this as new. Go play in the real one Dolls. Moving these PRETHREAD posts into the other one, and puhlease don't start the weekend thread without me, unless it is Thursday and the tease is already up. Can you imagine, I come in here, haven't even had coffee deal with a game jumper (Blood & Glory poster pm ing me why his account is closed in Blood and Glory.) and I want to surprise you with a nice new thread make the first post, go to put a nice youtube up, some graphics, but you guys already opened one. Here I am cooking a lovely home made pasta and meatball dish with homemade sauce, and you guys sneak in and eat fastfood.

No graphics for you. Maybe next week you'll wait and see what a thread opening is all about. ;) lol.

Aww please don't be mad Koko, we are just greedy lil muchikins that are just way too excited about all of this.:o:p
    If you want I can share some of my assorted tea's and cookies and cream cookies with you;):o

Were still cool right?:D (oh I have a fancy purple mug here that is just waiting for you!)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    OMG GUYESSSS check it out!!!

ndvrr5.jpg

IT's GREEN and Sparkling!!! 'kay I feel lucky already XDD
    I wonder if it will be gloriously tacky! Can St Patty's ever be understated? I can't see the game for hours, yet...

LuzVarias wrote: »
    I wonder if it will be gloriously tacky! Can St Patty's ever be understated? I can't see the game for hours, yet...

LOL yesssh, totally matches with our current tacky event here :D
    Or maybe we can celebrate both at the same time~
    Poor Luz! But yes they did post a vid in the game saying that they are introducing the St Patrick's update.

Poor Luz! But yes they did post a vid in the game saying that they are introducing the St Patrick's update.

Seriously her vid gave me heart-atk...=__= dun suddenly jump onto my screen Kim pls dun....(thought my game got wiped out and restarted lol)
    Yeah that scares me at times..it would help if she didn't wear the same thing for all of the videos..

Then again what do I know..hhm:)

Yeah that scares me at times..it would help if she didn't wear the same thing for all of the videos..

Then again what do I know..hhm:)

Actually she wasn't that "lazy buzy" before the V-day event lol, she did change clothes but now just like she recorded all event vids at once...........
  • mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    image.jpg1_zpsz3jkfhhd.jpg

The ring is from a 25 cent machine! The dress is cute though, and we really have nothing that colour in our closets already. I'm really indifferent to the shoes.

Hope there are good things in the boxes!
    GC: redsoxxygal
    Wowzer~~~for the guys, I must say this weekends' St Patty ROCKS!!!

rr4h9v.jpg

Totally saves my soul from last weekends mental breakdown...XD
    The sneakers and green pants rock!

Wow they made a good comeback.

• Crystalici0us1Crystalici0us1 Registered Users 66 Posts
    Ehhh.. I'm not too excited for these items. I'll probably just try for the gift box. Other than that I'm not going to kill myself over the rest :/
  • mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    The sneakers and green pants rock!

Wow they made a good comeback.

Agreed. But the shirt has a shamrock around the bellybutton? Or is that on the necklace? lol
    GC: redsoxxygal
    mindybunny wrote: »
    Agreed. But the shirt has a shamrock around the bellybutton? Or is that on the necklace? lol

Bellybutton's shamrock LMAOOO Mindy you're killing mehhhh XDDDDD
    I'm wearing last week's reward necklace lol XD

Here's a clearer view of the T-shirt:

258qgzb.jpg
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Where's Kylie's weekend? 😭
    Where's Kylie's weekend? 
    Maybe next week. I hope.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Still sad about having missed the previous event :( But eager to start this one!
    I hope everyone is having a great day/night/evening/morning ;)
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Still sad about having missed the previous event :( But eager to start this one!
    I hope everyone is having a great day/night/evening/morning ;)
    Thanks Kate, have a great day too ^^
    And I'm sorry to know you missed last week's event, let's do our best for this one then, get'em all! :D
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Thanks Kate, have a great day too ^^
    And I'm sorry to know you missed last week's event, let's do our best for this one then, get'em all! :D

Oh, that's okay, but that dress from Kendall is so fab! :( Did you manage to get it?
    And I will party real hard this weekend, that's for sure! :D
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

I love these things! Think they look so cute on my dolls...

I'm gonna have to ignore the men's shoes <last item> in order to focus on getting the dress <last item>. Sooo grateful that Glu arranged the men's stuff in the order they did! I have half a chance at this again! Yay!

If it was a party weekend, I'd probably die of happiness!

fa65d6ae-1d72-4a56-82ff-d9084d75a1dd_zpsusf6j3xl.jpg. .efff1bb7-5fb5-4424-a910-84c06aaf0636_zps0sbevdry.jpg

Oh, that's okay, but that dress from Kendall is so fab! :( Did you manage to get it?
    And I will party real hard this weekend, that's for sure! :D

Totally agree with you, last week's reward dress for girls was really glammy<3
    Sadly I'm a guy and had to receive some erh...not my usual stuffs I'd dress haha.
    Anyways, yesh, I have a good feeling with this weekends' event :D
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I love these things! Think they look so cute on my dolls...

I'm gonna have to ignore the men's shoes <last item> in order to focus on getting the dress <last item>. Sooo grateful that Glu arranged the men's stuff in the order they did! I have half a chance at this again! Yay!

fa65d6ae-1d72-4a56-82ff-d9084d75a1dd_zpsusf6j3xl.jpg. .efff1bb7-5fb5-4424-a910-84c06aaf0636_zps0sbevdry.jpg

Ikr!!!! Unexpectedly awesume<333
    I didn't have much high hope since last week but this is such an outdone, thank you so much Glu<3333
    Both your dolls look so full of St Patty Day's spirit now, loveeeee it :D