Options

Gifting=dating?

xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
If you gift a GC friend and it thinks you're dating, can you change them back to a networking contact? Like if you 'break up' with them would that work? My GC is kind of glitchy so I don't have many people in my game, and I'd like to keep the ones that are there as professional contacts cos it's more fun to collab with them than with NPC's who are always wearing the same stuff! :D
GC: { Lucyxx }

Comments

• Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Nope which kind of stinks. As a rule of thumb when I add someone new from gc I always do a gig with them first before I send any gifts.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    Nope which kind of stinks. As a rule of thumb when I add someone new from gc I always do a gig with them first before I send any gifts.
    Man I should have done that oh well thanks alkoholiks
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    I've done that mistake too and the ironic part is that they never received them either because I don't appear in their game. Grrrr... I was dumb enough to do it twice too, the second time I simply forgot I hadn't did a gig with them yet.

Don't worry, we've all been there and you live and learn. I really wish they'd fix it so we can change them back to networking again
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    I've done that mistake too and the ironic part is that they never received them either because I don't appear in their game. Grrrr... I was dumb enough to do it twice too, the second time I simply forgot I hadn't did a gig with them yet.

Don't worry, we've all been there and you live and learn. I really wish they'd fix it so we can change them back to networking again
    Thanks Claire :) sorry to hear about your gifts i hope one day everyone will be able to invite you to their Calabasas parties thats if they're not mad about your poltergeisting :D
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I don't understand why it says we are dating anyway? It's a FRIENDS list I thought?

We should be able to put them in the category we want.