How to wear the new shoes from St. Patrick's Day?

Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
I really like them but what to wear with this colour?:)

Comments

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi Princess! I can't stand unanswered threads. During a lighter weekend, you'd have had a ton of good answers by now.

Here's all I can come up with. Beautiful shoes. Really wanted that dress, but it's not gonna happen.

image.jpg1_zpsev9p1boh.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Hi Princess! I can't stand unanswered threads. During a lighter weekend, you'd have had a ton of good answers by now.

Here's all I can come up with. Beautiful shoes. Really wanted that dress, but it's not gonna happen.

image.jpg1_zpsev9p1boh.jpg

Thank you Luz:) Your outfit is really pretty. Is that dress in our wardrobes? I'm level 30 and I haven't seen it. And the ring! Maybe someday I'll open a gift box with it.
    I need 319 shamrocks for a dress... I'll try it's 2 more days:)
  • ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Nice look Luz . Here's mine.

I think you're not getting a lot of responses is because not many people got them yet.

20150315_141702_zpslcvs18hx.jpg
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Luz and Claire you look beautiful. I just wanted to reply to this thread because I've figured out how to make my phone save pictures properly so I don't have to keep cropping screenshots of the photobooth! :D

IMG_1351_zpsqt27envb.jpg

IMG_1354_zpsbcylirck.jpg

IMG_1353_zpscxgvjk9s.jpg

I'm sure whatever you style them with will look lovely Princess Daisy!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    Thank you Luz:) Your outfit is really pretty. Is that dress in our wardrobes? I'm level 30 and I haven't seen it. And the ring! Maybe someday I'll open a gift box with it.
    I need 319 shamrocks for a dress... I'll try it's 2 more days:)

Well, the black skirt is the one from our wardrobe, and the top came as a a prize from a VIP event in January, I think. I'd bought the jet, the roadster, and the Hamptons corgi during the event, which really added up. So I got the top, and have really loved it.

I hope you do get the dress, it'd be lovely on you! Since I tried pretty hard with this event until this morning and only got around 320 out of 700 shamrocks, I'm done trying. It was just making me mad, especially since I'd spent my Kstars down to almost nothing, opening gift boxes like a dummy. I have two big days at work tomorrow and Tuesday, so I didn't want to pretend I'd get much further. Sometimes there's relief in letting something go.

I'm sending you good luck, and many imaginary shamrocks! Win for me, so I can live vicariously when I see you in the dress!

xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Luz and Claire you look beautiful. I just wanted to reply to this thread because I've figured out how to make my phone save pictures properly so I don't have to keep cropping screenshots of the photobooth! :D

IMG_1351_zpsqt27envb.jpg

IMG_1354_zpsbcylirck.jpg

IMG_1353_zpscxgvjk9s.jpg

I'm sure whatever you style them with will look lovely Princess Daisy!

Great outfits:) I'm going to buy that black lace blouse after I finish with Willow and she'll pay me k-stars:D
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Beautiful looks ladies! The shoes are really nice. I finally got the ring so maybe I'll try for the shoes. I think I'm like 143 shamrocks away, maybe doable in 2 days!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Well, the black skirt is the one from our wardrobe, and the top came as a a prize from a VIP event in January, I think. I'd bought the jet, the roadster, and the Hamptons corgi during the event, which really added up. So I got the top, and have really loved it.

I hope you do get the dress, it'd be lovely on you! Since I tried pretty hard with this event until this morning and only got around 320 out of 700 shamrocks, I'm done trying. It was just making me mad, especially since I'd spent my Kstars down to almost nothing, opening gift boxes like a dummy. I have two big days at work tomorrow and Tuesday, so I didn't want to pretend I'd get much further. Sometimes there's relief in letting something go.

I'm sending you good luck, and many imaginary shamrocks! Win for me!

Oh I thought that's a dress, not blouse and a skirt:D It looks really nice. It should be WEEKEND event. 5 days is too much. Prizes are nice but not like I have to get them all no matter what.
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hey Luz! I finally got the dress so here it is:

GReenwithevny_zps9ryewzfr.jpeg

She is still ticked at hearing that some of you may not be able to get it :(.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Finally just got the shoes. I'd share a pic but I still haven't set it up. I paired it with the dark green dress and some gold accessories. They look nice. 396 event points away from the dress... is that doable in the next two days... took me two days to get the shoes. I'll still be happy with at least the shoes and Stars from Willow!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Luz... you somehow made the shoes look fabulous!!! I wasn't really interested in any of the items this weekend... I just know, I'll prolly never wear that green ring again. I paired the shoes with gold accessories & all black clothes... its how I roll.... ;)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    One game finally got the shoes. I put them on with the Sparkly Green New Years Dress (around NY) and my nicest gold jewelry. Might put on the green candy ring, just for the pop of color. It's as close to a green outfit I'll get.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Go Koko! You are now one step closer to that dress!

Once you said candy ring I just thought of those ring pops, lol.

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    That's what it reminds me of. Thanks Noona, but there is no green dress in my future, on any of my games. One game needs 5 more shamrocks for the shoes, oh, and that would need another 400 Shamrocks after that for the dress. Another game needs 15 more for the shoes, and 415 for the dress Even the game that already got the shoes, needs 380 shamrocks for the dress. If It took this long for 300 shamrocks, there is no physical way to earn the dress in one day and 6 hours. I hope Glu shifts focus back to the the larger percentage of players. The weekend events have become non events or sad events for me. When did you win your dress Noona?

Well, back to the games that still need the shoes.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I hope they do too.

I think I won the game either yesterday or Saturday(its a blur) I obsessively played until my eyes and fingers hurt(and spent some kstars-man that hurt)

I see your point Koko, there doesn't seem to be a way to get it within reason, and esp when you have 3 games, that can make it even more challenging.

Here is to hoping that this weekend is much better! :)

• MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I'm happy with the green dress I already have! Thanks Christmas Event! I'm not even going to attempt to get the dress. That's too much.
    C551A0FA-C08D-45CA-B85A-0FCE50E9A90B.png_zps0aymywfn.jpeg
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    TBH, playing 3 games at once is just making the most use of my time. I sit with the 2 tablets and my phone, plus my laptop on the most comfy chair in the world. I would imagine it's like a mother running after 3 kids. I was one and done. He was 12 1/2 pounds, so you'd pretty much be done as well. Anyway, that's how it's done. lol. I like it when they're all doing the same thing, keeps it easier to keep an eye on them. lol.

But I've been playing 3 since July. And I was always grinding, and always finished up until recently. And, it's not just me trying to do 3, because so many other players are singing the same refrain. But...here are my shoes. Hmmm having a problem with the pic. I'll post it here in a few.

That's how I'm rocking mine too Mauve. Twinsies!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Mauve.... I Iove that green sparkly dress, one of my faves!
    Wish wrote: »
    Luz... you somehow made the shoes look fabulous!!! I wasn't really interested in any of the items this weekend... I just know, I'll prolly never wear that green ring again. I paired the shoes with gold accessories & all black clothes... its how I roll.... ;)

Hi Wish! I've missed you-- think I've just been in the wrong threads to run into you! Thanks for the kind words. I do adore the shoes.

Well, I'm having a strange evening. My husband completely fell asleep while reading our older girl her bedtime stories. I read to the baby tonight and stayed awake. So, I'm alone, watching last night's episodes of The Walking Dead and Talking Dead on TiVo, and thinking that I still want the darn green cheetah print dress!

Part of my anger lately has been the feeling that I could grind like crazy, spend tons of Kstars, AND be annoying my man with the constant game-playing, and STILL not win the dress. KKH used to fly under the radar better when it was easier. <sigh> As things have become, I'd have to really neglect my family in order to do well on events! That's crazy!

But now I'm alone, so I've been giving it one last try at the dress...no idea if I'll get there or not, but I'm wishing. Such a pretty look on my doll in that teaser window! Wah.

• sevenseasevensea Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 8 Posts
    Add me please!
    sevensea wrote: »
    Add me please!

Only if you post a pic of your doll being stylish.

Just kidding! But you should try the friends and gifting forum too. http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?174-KKH-Gifting-and-Friends

Hello Luz!! :)

Yes, I've been a little absent lately... I miss your stories! I understand your frustration... I wasn't crazy about any of the green themed items, so I didn't even try really... Don't want to complain & get in trouble around here either :/

Hope you're well.... xo