Perfect rating on 3 dates ????

JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
I have this thing Popping the Question: Earn a perfect rating on 3 dates with (1/3)
Why just 1/3 ?????
I had several dates with my boyfriend but this still remains at 1/3 and i have just 15h left.
What i do wrong???? :confused:
:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Was it telling you to go anywhere special? I don't know what you did wrong. Um, are you dating an NPC (non player character) or a person, and is the game asking you to date someone else? I'm sorry for these questions, I'm trying to figure out what kind of advice to give you. What device are you playing on?

And you can look around in General Discussion, try a search for Popping the Question and lets see what pops up.

Sorry this is happening, If nothing else, try another date, after you make sure it's not sending you to a specific place, and it has the right partner. Good luck. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Was it telling you to go anywhere special? I don't know what you did wrong. Um, are you dating an NPC (non player character) or a person, and is the game asking you to date someone else? I'm sorry for these questions, I'm trying to figure out what kind of advice to give you. What device are you playing on?

And you can look around in General Discussion, try a search for Popping the Question and lets see what pops up.

Sorry this is happening, If nothing else, try another date, after you make sure it's not sending you to a specific place, and it has the right partner. Good luck. ;)

Hey, first thanks for answering me. I am dating a C character i don´t know if is a NPC or person is Julian Mason. Tha game is telling me : Earn a perfect rating on 3 dates with (1/3)
    So it doesn`t say who or where, also it sais 1/3 so i got a good one but i keep have dates and nothing changes.
    I will check general discutionss. Thank u!
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi Juliette! A NPC is a non-playable character. So is Julian a random person you met in the game or are they a Game Center, Google+ or Facebook friend?

Also all of the dates you did, were they before you got the quest or after? Because if you did them before you got the quest then they won't count for that quest, only the ones you do afterwards will.

Hope some of this helps and as Koko said please check out the General Discussion. Again all of this is my opinions.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    As far as i see...is a glitch or something...too bad...
    Hi Juliette! A NPC is a non-playable character. So is Julian a random person you met in the game or are they a Game Center, Google+ or Facebook friend?

Also all of the dates you did, were they before you got the quest or after? Because if you did them before you got the quest then they won't count for that quest, only the ones you do afterwards will.

Hope some of this helps and as Koko said please check out the General Discussion. Again all of this is my opinions.
    Julian i met in the game, i had like 5-6 dates AFTER getting the quest (of course). i tried everything...is not working
    Hi. Maybe you missed it, can you tell me what platform/device you're playing on? I would ask for screenshots with the tabs open just to make sure you weren't missing something, but if there is nothing else there, then I would suggest going here,http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ and if that doesn't help ou, your best bet would be to submit a Customer Care Ticket. I'm sorry you're going through this, but can you just keep playing the game and see where it takes you, while you're waiting for Customer Care? There is a bit of a backlog, but they will get to you as soon as they can.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi. Maybe you missed it, can you tell me what platform/device you're playing on? I would ask for screenshots with the tabs open just to make sure you weren't missing something, but if there is nothing else there, then I would suggest going here,http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ and if that doesn't help ou, your best bet would be to submit a Customer Care Ticket. I'm sorry you're going through this, but can you just keep playing the game and see where it takes you, while you're waiting for Customer Care? There is a bit of a backlog, but they will get to you as soon as they can.

I am playing on my Iphone6, the game is updated everything is ok. Is the first time happening this. I just submit a Customer Care Ticket and i`m waiting, but the time quest is almost done ( 1 hour) and i wonder if i will get this quest again from my boyfriend character.
    The game will keep trying to get you married. After my divorce, I had about 2 months without having to date, and then the game decided Valentines week, that it was time to get married. lol.
    If you're not engaged, then just date around. See what happens while you're waiting for support. Sorry we couldn't help more, but if it's just a character generated from the game, does it matter who you date, become engaged and marry? I didn't take the computer's guy, I picked my own after the one date because I wanted a real person connection.D

Are you playing with Game Center friends? Playing with people from here enhances the game. As long as nothing bad happened when the quest ran out, you should be ok. Keep playing, try to enjoy it, and you're already in queue for help from Customer Care.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    The game will keep trying to get you married. After my divorce, I had about 2 months without having to date, and then the game decided Valentines week, that it was time to get married. lol.
    If you're not engaged, then just date around. See what happens while you're waiting for support. Sorry we couldn't help more, but if it's just a character generated from the game, does it matter who you date, become engaged and marry? I didn't take the computer's guy, I picked my own after the one date because I wanted a real person connection.D

Are you playing with Game Center friends? Playing with people from here enhances the game. As long as nothing bad happened when the quest ran out, you should be ok. Keep playing, try to enjoy it, and you're already in queue for help from Customer Care.

Thank u for all your answers, you`r very nice. I started to add friends with Game Center and now i`m thinking to give a try with a A list real character :rolleyes:
    One more thing: when you accept the proposal is the moment when you get that great diamond ring? :confused:
    Actually, that ring is the principal reason i want to marry/engage lol i´m so materialistic hihi
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi Juliette! Lol, I like the ring to its very pretty and sparkly(that was 5 year old me coming out lol). Anyways yes afterwards you get engaged you do get the ring.

Have fun!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    I have to tell you, there are 2 diamond rings in the game. There is a rectangular larger one, that has sparkle animations, you can buy that for stars, or get it as a gift. Then there is the slightly smaller, I think it's a cushion cut halo. It has no animation but it does look a little brighter. That is the one that appears in your closet when you accept the proposal. I'll grab pictures of both and post them. Because actually, if you like the larger ring, you can get that without getting engaged. I don't want to turn this into a jewelry discussion, but because Juliette is having trouble, and it's all for the ring, I want to show her. Let's try to keep this thread about support ;)

Edited to Add: Here are the two rings in question. they don't appear in this order in the closet, I put them together for this.

Rings_zps6kkuivxy.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ahaaammm...Thank you so much! (love them both :) ) I repeat you are very nice.
    Thank u NOONA also!
    If you're like me, you'll wish you could wear them both at the same time. Good luck, hope you find a nice doll you want to date (make it a person, check out Friends and Gifting. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106705-Adding-Friends-amp-The-Benefits You're very welcome, and I'm glad Noona and I were able to help you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary