Baby update is coming !

Comments

• NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Anyone finds this familiar? I have no idea, to be honest. :p

2JBQ442.png

Where did you see that? I didn't see it on their FB page?
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    I saw it on Instagram. Someone posted it.. Can't guess where it is though.
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    I just saw it now on FBI page just now! Looks cool!
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Where did you see that? I didn't see it on their FB page?

Nope. It's on their official page too :)

http://www.facebook.com/KimKardashianGame/photos/a.531375696968148.1073741828.506963449409373/651432454962471/?type=1&theater
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.

I see people are saying that they think its Milan? Idk though...I would like it to be Monte Carlo, that place is nice!!!!!

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Sassi wrote: »
    I saw it on Instagram. Someone posted it.. Can't guess where it is though.

People are saying Milan. Can it be?
    Can't find the similar location on google either. :p
    I see people are saying that they think its Milan? Idk though...I would like it to be Monte Carlo, that place is nice!!!!!

I just hope it comes after the weekend. Fingers crossed for Kylie's weekend, or a Party Event!

Either would be great! Both would be fantastic, but at the same time it may be an overkill for some of us..
    Well if they are adding two diff places in one update..then boy this must be a huge update!

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Either would be great! Both would be fantastic, but at the same time it may be an overkill for some of us..
    Well if they are adding two diff places in one update..then boy this must be a huge update!

Yes please! Huge update!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Lol at this rate Vats you should be doing a chant! :P Hang in there though only a few more days hopefully:)

• Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Milan:)
    1_zpsjpxpz04j.jpg
    Milan:)
    1_zpsjpxpz04j.jpg

Awesome thanks Daisy!

So, so far we are guessing Milan, and for the hill top the Alps, Thailand, and other places that I can't remember. This should be neat

Awesome thanks Daisy!

So, so far we are guessing Milan, and for the hill top the Alps, Thailand, and other places that I can't remember. This should be neat

I think it's Armenia:)
    2_zpsfdr2ty4w.png4_zpscjslzwze.jpg
    Wow good eyes!

So now I need to correct myself, so we(mainly I as well as a few other people) are guessing that these places are Armenia and Milan. This sounds exciting:)

2 places!:D
    2 places!:D

Is getting better and better!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Omg! Milan is my hometown!!!!!!
    Omg! Milan is my hometown!!!!!!

This is so exciting! Then writes your address for us to visit you when we're there!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I don't th I'll make it in time for the update. I'm still going through my first comback.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    I thought you may have said it, but I didn't want to call you out for it if I was wrong, lol. Yeah that does seem to be a pattern, but I guess we will just see>:)

Okay sorry to bring this up after the topic is dead and buried but I have been out of the loop and just had to mention my pet peeve that happened today-- I'm in the city running to court (I'm a lawyer I wasn't on trial or anything) and this older man goes "Smile!" as I'm hurrying by. UGH!!!! Do I have a name tag that says "Vanna White"?!? That happens way too often and is so insulting. I was so mad I was about to do something to make me be on trial. Sometimes it's the subtle condescension that is the worst. Sorry- diatribe done.
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
    Hi Maura! Sorry to hear about your day. I know how that feels, since I get harassed like that by men a lot.

Although you did quote me, so I am wondering, if in my quote I said something that offended you? If so please PM me, and I am sorry for what I may have said. If you weren't then ok.

Anyways, I can't wait to see the new places that they roll out!:)

• Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    Omg NO!! I just arrived super late to the topic about pet peeves like "honey". I just read it all today and it was just coincidental that mine just happened. On the quote- i CONSTANTLY hit the wrong reply button. It's a problem. I seriously have to double check or I will screw it up (my ditsiness is the subject of much amusement). You were my latest victim sorry
    By the way- it's nearly impossible to make me actually mad. That old man was just being old.
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
    Ooohh ok, lol.

I understand now:) Your ditsiness is fine, I just got concerned over my comment.

• hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    I don't know why I'm so excited for this new update :D

I'm still light years away fr finishing my first comeback and I have a gazillion quests to do thanks to the bug fixes and a ton of clothes to buy and houses to save for . I'm also not a fan of babies in the game but this update sounds huge ! Especially with two locations coming

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was hoping it would be released by Wednesday (The game has never been updated on a Tuesday before so maybe they'll surprise us later today (pleeeaaaase!!!!!)
    -fingers crossed-
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Omg NO!! I just arrived super late to the topic about pet peeves like "honey". I just read it all today and it was just coincidental that mine just happened. On the quote- i CONSTANTLY hit the wrong reply button. It's a problem. I seriously have to double check or I will screw it up (my ditsiness is the subject of much amusement). You were my latest victim sorry
    By the way- it's nearly impossible to make me actually mad. That old man was just being old.

Ehh, I know what you mean. People see you and automatically expect you to walk around like a barbie doll with a smile. Maybe Kim and Kanye are right, maintain a distant gaze, no smile, looking past people and I dare any stranger to look at you and say "Smile" Like they are the designators of how our mood should be.
    Trying to cheer people here are different. We've all come to a common place with things in common. But see me on the street....unless I'm smiling at you for more interaction......Walk the Flock away. lol :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    The update is here

(imagine it's in caps, the caps is not allowed here lol)
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Where are you guys? Freaking out about the update is not fun without all of you :(

I'm gonna cry, cause it doesn't seem like what I was expecting ..
    But yay for the update !! :)

I'm gonna cry, cause it doesn't seem like what I was expecting ..
    But yay for the update !! :)

I second this tbh. No babies, no Armenia... The apartment is nice and not extremely expensive though.
    But I'm a little worried - didn't recieve any new quests yet. Usually when an update comes Simon calls rightaway and the storyline continues. This time it didn't happen to me...
    Did you guys recieve any new tasks?

I second this tbh. No babies, no Armenia... The apartmant is nice and not expensive though.
    But I'm a little worried - didn't recieve any new quests yet. Usually when update comes Simon calls rightaway and the storyline continues. This time it disn't happen to me...
    Did you guys recieve any new tasks?

There's no update on Play Store yet, but I read the itunes description already, bummer. :p

• ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    NO BABIES???? So they lied? And the locations? Theres two? I cant see the update yet.