Baby update is coming !

12345679Next

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Babies are coming, but can I have my new long hair style in the men's wardrobe first?

I swear I'll be a great father if I'm happy with my look!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    To mess with you, Vats, they're gonna give you a long-haired baby, and that's all.

Happy?
    image.jpg1_zpsng99plma.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    To mess with you, Vats, they're gonna give you a long-haired baby, and that's all.

Happy?

Oh my goodness, that is cute.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    zitrone wrote: »
    I'd be OK with it being optional, but I think some sensitivity (i.e. infertility) is necessary.

I can't have kids in real life and am okay with the idea of having one in a virtual universe. Then again, had you suggested virtual kids a few years ago (after my 4th miscarriage) I may have punched you in the face. No offense.
    I can't have kids in real life and am okay with the idea of having one in a virtual universe. Then again, had you suggested virtual kids a few years ago (after my 4th miscarriage) I may have punched you in the face. No offense.

Life can be so hard! I hope you are finding plenty of other joys in your life.

• MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    Life can be so hard! I hope you are finding plenty of other joys in your life.

I am, sweetie. Thank you for your words. They made me smile. Xo
  • alxalx Registered Users 56 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    FYI...

2015-04-03%2015.16.06_zps6ahzzhrw.png

I wonder if this is true. Didn't Kim mention in her E! Special that "the next update" will have babies? :D

Happy?

IA815Yd.gif?1

I hope the babies look like Boo!

XY4YV7H.gif?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I love Boo, love her voice so much! I tried to play Monsters Inc for my girls, but they were too scared of the <Steve Buscemi?> bad guy monster. Now we just watch Frozen over and over until my brains leak out my ears.

Thanks for nothing, pal!
    image.jpg1_zpscvkpxdwn.jpg

I love Boo, love her voice so much! I tried to play Monsters Inc for my girls, but they were too scared of the <Steve Buscemi?> bad guy monster. Now we just watch Frozen over and over until my brains leak out my ears.

Thanks for nothing, pal!
    image.jpg1_zpscvkpxdwn.jpg

He scares me too!

it's amazing how children can watch entire movies again and again and again ...

read about the egg hunt on another topic I hope you guys have fun!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    So...later this year...when could that be?
    I don't want the clingy SO/husband calling every day, but I do want the baby so I'm putting the dating off until the update!
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    alx wrote: »
    I wonder if this is true. Didn't Kim mention in her E! Special that "the next update" will have babies? :D

Alx...

Kim never specified "when" babies would be available or which update. Also babies are not in this current update which also explains why the tweet is accurate. Here is her full E! interview I posted previously.

th_20150320_182314_zpsllrgxomq.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    She seemed indecisive as I said before.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • alxalx Registered Users 56 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Alx...

Kim never specified "when" babies would be available or which update. Also babies are not in this current update which also explains why the tweet is accurate. Here is her full E! interview I posted previously.

th_20150320_182314_zpsllrgxomq.jpg

oops, when i first watched the video, i misheard her and thought she said the babies come up in the next update. oh well, i'm sure whenever it comes out, it'll be really good :D
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    The baby update probably would be the version 3.0.0 like the wedding update was the version 2.0.0. But of course before the Baby update we gonna have the Japan update &#55357;&#56845;