No gold stars or hearts?

ClassyxPassionClassyxPassion Registered Users 7 Posts
Not sure if this is a glitch or not but nothing I buy impresses my date or Ray Powers or whoever is doing my photo shoot. I'm not understanding because the outfits I'm buying are expensive and always have 2 or 3 hearts or stars coming out of them. I don't know if my level makes a difference but I'm on level 24. Can someone please help?
Add me on GC HazelnutZippy.
iOS KKH player since December 2014
KKH doll Claudia Childs
Android K&K player
K&K doll Alexa Mahr

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,089 Posts
    Hi. Before going into a date or a job, there should be a number of hearts or stars required, over how many you have (or the other way around.) I'm going to see if I can dig up a screenshot or maybe someone has one, so we can show you what to look for. WHen you hit the magic number - that fraction disappears and you earn the star.

Are you playing with real people connections? Or are you just playing with NPCs (Non Player Character)?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,089 Posts
    There is a sticky all about this. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?109590-Gold-Stars-Hearts-Rewards&highlight=bonus+stars+dates

Hope that helps you. At times it's really frustrating, but's not a glitch as much as a very frustrating thing to be dealing with. Let us know if that thread helps, or you still need help. ;)

It does get better, I promise.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary