Options

No A list's in my game?

Diamond Di AvanzoDiamond Di Avanzo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 42 Posts
I don't see anyone in the A list in my game now that I'm #1 and in level 25, I used to see a lot when I was starting out you know the E list and such but now I don't see no body higher than C list does anyone knows why?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    There are a few threads about how much harder it is to find cute A Level NPCs, but I think those are primarily about dating, One sure way of playing with AListers, is play with real people as opposed to just NPC contacts, but that still won't raise the caliber of NPCs you meet in a club or restaurant.

My brain switched off an hour ago, so Im not much help. What platform are you playing on, and are you playing with real people? If not, you should read here about the benefits of playing with friends. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106705-Adding-Friends-amp-The-Benefits If you're still just basically looking for NPCs, why not post in General Discussion, something liek "Best places to meet ALister NPCs" or something like that. If you want o find friends to play with, the the thread I sent you to is right there in the Friends & Gifting Threads, Hope this helps. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    unique_as_I_amunique_as_I_am Registered Users 1 Posts
    Well, I see A-listers in my game but I can't date any A-listers, so I settle for B-listers instead. I'm an A lister in the game at rank #115. I have plenty of A-listers as friends and I am among the higher A listers. I'm trying to get to the A list top 100 ranks.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You should consider playing with games controlled by players. Read this thread - http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106705-Adding-Friends-amp-The-Benefits it is so much more fun with real people than NPCs. Just a thought. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary