can't re marry

Stephanie WishomStephanie Wishom Registered Users 4 Posts
I have been married twice to the same person he kept leaving me but the last time i charmed him back he asked me to marry him a third time i said no that time and kept dating him but he didnt ask me to marry him again so now i have started dating someone else and have maxed out our love level and he still hasn't asked me to marry him what can i do please help

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    There have been a number of threads about this, and it seems they all end the same way, after much dating, and dating different people if necessary, eventually you should get another proposal down the line. Also, I don't know how many times you can be married, or say no. It varies, I guess, but I have not heard of anyone on a 4th marriage, so maybe it tops out at three,

Why not run a search about Proposal, or Can't remarry. See what kind of results you get. If I have time in a little while, I'll run a search as well. THere is a lot of discussion about this, and maybe some of it can help. Summing up, as far as I can tell, in the game as in life, sometimes you have to just keep plugging away, and if he won't make a committment, then move on to the next. Why not try 4 dates in a row with them? If they don't pop the question after that, you've got a dud. :)

Seriously, use the search window under the header on the page. Good Luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stephanie WishomStephanie Wishom Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thank you i finally got asked
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Congratulations. I love happy endings. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary