Options

Weekend Event 3/27 *Wishin and Hopin :)

Comments

• Options
    Teehee1Teehee1 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Love the special outfit from gift boxes but I'm not sure if I will attempt to open any considering how those have been a let-down lately...:(
    Sasha's GC: Teehee1
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Good Advice Teehee. Thank you. I just got up, my devices are booting up. I came here first (of course) but with the intention to read first, and put a little distance from my sleep filled eyes, the fresh dream of what this event could be, and such a yearning for a pink box surprise, your short little post reminded me.....everytime I pay for boxes I cry. lol So, no giftboxes for me. It always ends badly. That short black dress is adorable. I would just pay for that sucker. And....no outfit to buy outright.

Going back to bed guys, see you later. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I want all three outfits! I think they are cute in their own way:)

Guys whats in your gift boxes anything good, or blah?
    Hey Vats maybe the vest is in the boxes :D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Darn it. I can't even take my own advice. 120 stars later.....no bonus items. White shoes I don't need and KCash. Oh, and that was one device. Now I need an impulse buy, but I'm trying not to spend stars till the next spend stars weekend. I need a song to put the party back in the weekend.
    I can listen to this song all freakin day. ok happy again. It's only stars. The worst part is that black dress and shoes....omg, just put them together as a special sale and let me buy them outright. Is that too much to ask?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    I got 40 kstars. Leaving it at that!
  • Options
    reubennreubenn Registered Users 41 Posts
    geesh... I got only an energy boost from my free giftbox - that's alright. I guess, I might be able to get the tiger tee before I go to bed. The guy's box seems to only have a tiger print sleeve t-shirt; serving Kendal weekend teas with that jersey. That vest might be in it too but I didn't see it in the boxes. Lets see in a few 40kstars spent ;)
  • Options
    Darn it. I can't even take my own advice. 120 stars later.....no bonus items. White shoes I don't need and KCash. Oh, and that was one device. Now I need an impulse buy, but I'm trying not to spend stars till the next spend stars weekend. I need a song to put the party back in the weekend.
    I can listen to this song all freakin day. ok happy again. It's only stars. The worst part is that black dress and shoes....omg, just put them together as a special sale and let me buy them outright. Is that too much to ask?

OOOhhh I love that song! Its so cute and catchy. Now I am motivated to spend my Kstars for those clothes! :D

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    I got 40 kstars. Leaving it at that!

You went to vegas for the floorshow, and you broke even on the slots. Good choice missymoloko. I'm gonna sit with you while I start playing the Android games. I will earn a box for each. And I will watch as that black dress vanishes. Have to be so honest, I would gladly a) buy it outright b) earn it instead of the denim outfit. Where can I sign up for that? You know I may not have that sexy little black dress, but (it kicks in at :45)
    Ok, sue me. I'm a sucka for a good table dance. (Had to watch this movie in film class. I love young treat williams. Now he's almost Tom Sellack old.)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    OOOhhh I love that song! Its so cute and catchy. Now I am motivated to spend my Kstars for those clothes! :D

I'll give you catchy spend those stars songs all weekend long.(used to be a radio dj) It has to be catchy, get your head bopping and your shoulders swaying.

Ok, I'm out to earn that darn gift box, then I have the doctors. Play nice. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    And I will watch as that black dress vanishes.

Don't worry Koko. Sit with me. Who cares about that black dress when you look good in anything anyway *hair toss*
  • Options
    That's the thought we should all have!

Although I am guilty of envying what I don't have:p

• Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    vest from the gift box

xXhjochm.jpg
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    Ah so the guys do have a chance at getting the vest. That's cool:)

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Ah so the guys do have a chance at getting the vest. That's cool:)

I'm so tempted to open another one, let's see. Got Cash from the free box.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Lol I have sadly(who am I kindin it felt gooood) gave into my temptation and opened all the boxes until I got the whole set of outfits.:p

Ok, I'm out to earn that darn gift box, then I have the doctors. Play nice. ;)

Ok Koko, we will try ;D

• Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Well... I am almost to the first prize (mystery box.)

I am eking out my energy bolts and waiting for them to replenish naturally, or flying around the world to tap on all my darling pets. Bless their hearts for always giving me energy ;)

Now I am slowly getting through the meeting with the little spy, in which Maria told me how to trip him up...It took 7 bolts just to start so I am waiting, waiting for the bolts to finish with him. Hopefully, that will put me past the first prize.

How is everyone else doing on the event so far?

I like the prizes and I love that they put the dress FIRST this time! We all have a chance to get that denim dress. I think that is a huge improvement.

I love the boots too. I had some just like them once. They were great for going dancing in :)

Which prizes do you hope for?
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hello guys!

Here is the result of my pink box:

80lI47Z.jpg?1

A further finger to the right and I took the dream vest, I won't complain that jacket costs 60 k-stars and I was blessed for not to take k$ or energy bolts from it.

Wow Koko once you told me I was brave, but I certainly wasn't born with your gambler spirit, 120 k-stars really?

I chose to do the webseries and you guys?

One tip that you probably already know, choose gigs such as "low-profile, small appearance, small role" you will spend less energy, I did a 8 hours gig "high-profile" and spent about 25 energy bolts for each star get filled.

Carpe diem!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Great tips, Vats!

Glad you won a wearable.

I love that black T shirt with the bandanna.

Winning the $4000 is kind of a zonk...but winning 40 K stars isn't bad.

As for web series or fashion line - I chose to try the fashion line.
  • Options
    Vats you don't want to know how many Kstars I am spending to get the whole outfit..it is more than koko..a lot more...
    At least you still got a clothing item.

I agree PolkaDot the bandana shirt is awesome! I might be influenced by my love of scarves and bandana's tho..hehe. :)

So I got the dress, I now want the shoes, I really could care less for the glasses tho, they just aren't my thing..
    I also chose the web series

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Well girls I didn't realize that was a bandana, thanks for tell me lol.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Lol, although I could be wrong.. at least I want to think that it is a bandana.

• Options
    krolkrol Registered Users 35 Posts
    How bad is that I choose to go looking for Kim's mom gift with Maria?? Luckly I realise on the first search that I shouldn't be doing that hahaha, now I have to tapa lot to compensate the energy =/
    I want that dress so bad that I'm glad it's the first.
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Can't wait for the gift boxes!

So excited when I opened my one pink gift box this morning & found the super cute weekend event black dress, with the cut-outs in it!! I wanted it sooooo bad (more than any of the grinding items) yayyyyy!!!!!!

Good luck this weekend everyone :)
  • Options
    KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    Incase anyone was wondering , there's no pink stars for parties, not even a big pink star per friend you small talk :(
  • Options
    Yeah Kkmia, its sad, but they did say that we could earn them only by working professional jobs. Hang in there guys!

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Kkmia wrote: »
    Incase anyone was wondering , there's no pink stars for parties, not even a big pink star per friend you small talk :(
    I know!! So far parties have helped at least a little bit every event I am not impressed by this. Congrats on getting the gorgeous dress Wish that's so lucky!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Kkmia wrote: »

Thanks for that.... I was Wondering!!
    Did get a couple random K Stars for completing gigs... awesome :)
  • Options
    Wish wrote: »
    So excited when I opened my one pink gift box this morning & found the super cute weekend event black dress, with the cut-outs in it!! I wanted it sooooo bad (more than any of the grinding items) yayyyyy!!!!!!

Good luck this weekend everyone :)

Ooh congrats! That dress is really cute.
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Well, I only got energy in my box... but there at least was 2 other event items in there. I'm not buying anymore, but I feel better that I had a chance.
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I did one gig from Simon that I'd already accepted before the event started and then I haven't had any more calls for hours and there's no side tab option to call him. Is that happening for anyone else
    GC: { Lucyxx }