Weekend Event 3/27 *Wishin and Hopin :)

Comments

• SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    Guys, I just opened my box too & I got a 40 energy bolt.. This is frustrating -_-"
  • Teehee1Teehee1 Registered Users 34 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    I did one gig from Simon that I'd already accepted before the event started and then I haven't had any more calls for hours and there's no side tab option to call him. Is that happening for anyone else

I have no available gigs either with no calls from Simon.
    Sasha's GC: Teehee1
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I did one gig from Simon that I'd already accepted before the event started and then I haven't had any more calls for hours and there's no side tab option to call him. Is that happening for anyone else

Lucy, I popped back in when I saw this, I think unfortunately you might have an open task somewhere. That is the number one reason why he isn't calling. So, please make a good search. Think of it as filling up on energy. Go into every unlocked door, and look around see if there is a gig waiting for you. If after hitting every spot on the map, still no gig, please start a thread in Support, then we'll start to get you some help. (oh, this is also the same procedure if you can't find your Spouse to call into a date. in that case, poor guy is sitting there at your table waiting for you to say something. ;) )

Same thing for you TeeHee. But guys, don't start 2 threads in Support. Start one called Simon Stopped Calling. And I'll see you over there. If you find your gigs. no need for further action. Go earn some clothes. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    It's ok I had to do my alienated film shoot before I could get any small gigs I was avoiding it because those 8hr gigs with no friends are long! I'm super tired I kind of forgot how the game worked. Thanks though Koko and Teehee I hope yours turns out ok btw your name makes me think of Ryan Higa :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    Lucy, I popped back in when I saw this, I think unfortunately you might have an open task somewhere. That is the number one reason why he isn't calling. So, please make a good search. Think of it as filling up on energy. Go into every unlocked door, and look around see if there is a gig waiting for you. If after hitting every spot on the map, still no gig, please start a thread in Support, then we'll start to get you some help. (oh, this is also the same procedure if you can't find your Spouse to call into a date. in that case, poor guy is sitting there at your table waiting for you to say something. ;) )

Same thing for you TeeHee. But guys, don't start 2 threads in Support. Start one called Simon Stopped Calling. And I'll see you over there. If you find your gigs. no need for further action. Go earn some clothes. ;)

Thanks to you I've figured it out. Forgot to do one of the gigs that I had accepted from Simon.
    It's ok I had to do my alienated film shoot before I could get any small gigs I was avoiding it because those 8hr gigs with no friends are long! I'm super tired I kind of forgot how the game worked. Thanks though Koko and Teehee I hope yours turns out ok btw your name makes me think of Ryan Higa :)

Love Ryan's Youtube vids. Teehee! 😜
    Teehee1 wrote: »
    Love Ryan's Youtube vids. Teehee! 😜
    Me too! :D
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    3RX7pkY.jpg?1

Hi Fellas,

Another French Bull Dog inspired weekend. You guys look way better in the looks than him

PhotoGrid_1427492396773_zpsjlpqwg0d.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Hi Fellas,

Another French Bull Dog inspired weekend. You guys look way better in the looks than him

PhotoGrid_1427492396773_zpsjlpqwg0d.jpg

I agree our guys do look better. But these fashion choices by him I actually like.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I agree our guys do look better. But these fashion choices by him I actually like.

Me too (hate to admit it tho) lol
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Got the pink box and got 40 energy. I can't complain since I was doing Ray's Alienated gig with no friends so it helped. I do love the dress but with my past luck with boxes, I just can't. The cash would be nice no doubt, but 40Kstars are much more pricey.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I've just started working my way towards the boxes on both games. I'm hoping for good ones since I've had horrible luck lately...that black dress is so cute!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    It is cute Eselleta!

How far has everyone been able to get so far?

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    I agree about the black dress. I have the worst luck with boxes so I won't even try. 40 energy on my main game, but I did get 40 k stars on my guy game. Not complaining about that one!

I am just about to the glasses on my main. :) I can't play that often on my guy game because it's my hubby's iPad and he thinks I'm insane. Haha. He is about halfway to the shirt.
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Making good progress mindybunny! I just got my gift box on my alt acct (male), he had a back logged weekend gig with Kylie so that gave me 30 event points. But I chose the 40 energy boooooo! I have the worst luck lol. But the choices were good. 4 of the boxes were 40 k stars and the shirt and vest were there. Painful to see after choosing that dang 40 energy ahhhh.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    Got the shirt/dress!

Grind on folks. Happy weekend!

KKH_Screenshot_1427510449141_zps3ydqr8kg.jpg
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Making good progress mindybunny! I just got my gift box on my alt acct (male), he had a back logged weekend gig with Kylie so that gave me 30 event points. But I chose the 40 energy boooooo! I have the worst luck lol. But the choices were good. 4 of the boxes were 40 k stars and the shirt and vest were there. Painful to see after choosing that dang 40 energy ahhhh.

Wow, great options Eselletea! Mine were similar on my main game, and I chose the energy too. I was right next to picking the black dress! *sigh* It's nice knowing you had a chance though, unlike sooooo many other times.
    Cute outfit Missy! I never feel like I pull off the puppy bag well, but that looks great!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Noona has been trying to post this for you, but it took me about three times as well,

So this is from her, with her words below it. Isn't she a sweeite?

Noona said:

Since its Friday night, and everyone has been posting music to dance to I, wanted to throw this one in.

I know that some here may not speak or understand Korean so if you look at the bottom of the video you will see English subtitles, to help you understand what it means.

I hope you all enjoy and are ending your Friday on a positive note (or for those of you whose day is just beginning I hope it goes well!)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks Koko:)

I guess the video sharing, doesn't really like me :P oh well.

I am happy to hear everyones progress! Hope it continues to be a good weekend!

• hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    Wow I wish I could have been more like a lot of you here

I'm still working my way towards the dress. I'm determined to stay up until I get it
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I too am still working for the dress. I almost made a big mistake though. I was with Ray for the Alienated interview and left to let the energy stock up. Later on I picked up the Ipad and realized I could call for the Kylie event and went ahead and did that. Luckily I figured I'm gonna get that dress before bed and went to "start" the project at Miramount and realized omg, I never finished it! Luckily I still had an hour left and enough energy to def wrap it up this time lol. I hope I am less of a space cadet in the game than I am in real life!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    Lol missing out on those stars would have been dreadful ! I'm glad u got to finish in time. I try not to call for events because I always forget the one I started from before

If I go to sleep before I get these 5 stars I'm doomed tho >.<
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Wow missy that denim dress looks great on your doll. Congrats!

The guy prizes are good too...glad that for the guys also, the game has the 'better' prizes first! Getting enough points for the third and fourth prizes is always tricky.

So the denim vest for the guys is in a 40 K star gamble...and the event prize is the T shirt. That's nice too.

Thanks for posting the dance video, Noona/Koko!

I haven't gotten to play the game today so now I am behind but it's OK. I hope I will win the dress but, long as I don't sink K stars in it, I can't complain!
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    And as you play KKH all weekend...I hope you win all the prizes...and as you sleep tonight and think about winning tomorrow, I hope you have...Electric Dreams! :)
  • itsmauroitsmauro Registered Users 100 Posts
    ****! Got 4K **** dollars in the pink box. I'm horrible angry and sad :(
  • missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    I got the aviator *I'm a show off and I cannot lie*

Anyway this weekend event is 400 event stars to score everything. So everyone, chillllll.

KKH_Screenshot_1427532100509_zpsvffbutcu.jpg
    I got the aviator *I'm a show off and I cannot lie*

Anyway this weekend event is 400 event stars to score everything. So everyone, chillllll.

KKH_Screenshot_1427532100509_zpsvffbutcu.jpg
    Yes! Mai Tais all round! I don't really know what Mai Tais are but they sound like a good drink to sip while chilling in Punta Mita :) rocking the aviators well!
  • HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
    I'm 30 points away from the aviators :)

I just realised, I still didn't get any of the Kendall and Kylie quests from after the party :(
  • HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
    znv3ud.jpg
    :)