Special Weekend Event - Easter Basket Loooooooong Weekend

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Finally put my hands on the update ... and kind of knocked me down.

I'll be back when my positive return.

Feels like ...

7AYkZb2.gif?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Feels like ...

7AYkZb2.gif?1

Ok Vats, take your rest. :)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Cool clothes Moony!

Koko, breathe..also cool bartender:)

You called me?

I didn't see you here, got nervous you might have been in the thread when I closed it, and then might have flipped you out the window or something when I opened it again in a flash. I almost lost Moony with that move. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Feels like ...

7AYkZb2.gif?1

Aw, it's okay Vats, take some times, I'mma go rest now too, back when you're ready to face the disappointment and we'll bury it with new positive hopes for this weekends :)
    I didn't see you here, got nervous you might have been in the thread when I closed it, and then might have flipped you out the window or something when I opened it again in a flash. I almost lost Moony with that move. lol.
    Almost Koko, I almost went log-out after that, I thought I was a mistake lol XD

Oh lol. right as you closed it I was typing something to, lol.

Your too funny Koko.:)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Love the new clothes & location...very classy. I haven't received any new quests either but I have a small backlog of gigs to complete. I'm trying to save mad k cash & stars right now so I can buy all the homes with pets (Dubai, hamptons, Florence, & Sydney...whew) so indulging will have to wait for now.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Well, after I panic, I usually do the smart thing. Think about it. Why did I hurry to get this thread up .....on a Tuesday? Hmmm, I think it was meant to be that the thread opening officially started the whole update/weekend event.

Oh, here's Alex's real Easter Bonnet. THat other thing was leftover from a bridal shower.

MoonyBar.jpg

Hey. Look who's at the Bar with him!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Well, after I panic, I usually do the smart thing. Think about it. Why did I hurry to get this thread up .....on a Tuesday? Hmmm, I think it was meant to be that the thread opening officially started the whole update/weekend event.

Oh, here's Alex's real Easter Bonnet. THat other thing was leftover from a bridal shower.

MoonyBar.jpg

Hey. Look who's at the Bar with him!

You know it never occurred to me that it was Tuesday lol. How silly of me:).
    Yes Koko after you panic you do use good insight:D.

Idk but I liked the bridal shower bonnet on Alex..this green one isn't to bad though.:)

Oooh Gluadmin is lookin real snazzy, I could take down some fashion notes from them.;D

(On a side note now I know to look carefully at where I type. I couldn't post because I was typing inside of the quote..it kept telling me my message was too short for a reason, lol. I feel really silly right now:p

I think everyone is off playing the update. We better put out some food, for whoever wanders in this evening.
    model-fall-2_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Ugh, yeah, Time for someone to step away from the Midori Bar, and have a little food from inside.

In the meantime, here's a little entertainment.
    PurpleBa2t.jpg

Alex, knock it off, the models are already falling into the fountain pool. And where did GluAdmin go?

now here's the entertainment I promised.

keyboard-cat_o_GIFSoupcom.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yeah I think so..I feel weird because I am playing the game while sitting in front of my computer.:p

Did you say food? I can go get some, lol.

Thanks Noona. I have my hands full with Alex. I think he's drinking 2 for every one he pours. Oooooh, I think I heard the doorbell..

carmen-electra-falls-on-snot_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Oh for crying out loud. These models are dropping like flies. STOP SERVING THEM ALEX!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Lol, hey Alex, was just trying to lighten the mood, and it may have worked a lil too good.

To start maybe he should serve them Non-Alcholic drinks like this Bubble tea:

Bubbletea_zpstvztfoyr.png

Now what better to go with it boozy drinks and tea, than imported Japanese Kobe beef(which is the best beef I have ever known of)
    JapanKobebeef_zpsvi9p3qg3.jpg

Or if you want to stick to comforts, why don't you snack on some stick fried chicken wings:
    KoreanFriedChicken_zpschxy1y9g.png

If you want something light to snack on then here are some Sushi trays:
    sushi4_zpscbnfahaw.png

And for those who choose to go meatless, or want to try something new then here are some fried Tofu Nuggets(they taste better than some chicken wings)
    Friedtofu_zpsy4s7twf1.jpg

I hope you enjoy. Now ALEX GET YO HANDS OFF THAT PLATE OF BEEF IT'S FOR THE GUESTS!

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Mmmm fried tofu is the best! I'm loving all this food pr0n. ;)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Ikr my family loves to make it when we have the chance:p its sooo tasty

Aw wlecome Eselletea, thanks for joining us :D
    Also Koko and Noona really know how to run this town while I was gone (to get some sleep lol).

Disick the Lord is verrrryyy pleased:

71hbmh.jpg

Also here is some brief info about the new house in Milan, cuz I already bought it :cool:
    The purchasing options for the house:

6yyz9v.jpg

Can pay by both ways but of course it's always wiser to pay by cash lol.

And after buying the Milan house, a nice flattery tweet from Ray to boost fans is a must:

219rjfd.jpg
    Lol, I am happy to know that he is pleased.

Yay! You bought the house, so did I couldn't resist it looked so luxurious.....well at least to the eyes and not to the wallet lol.

Sleep is always good and important to get. In light of that I bid you all a good bye for a while:)

Lol, I am happy to know that he is pleased.

Yay! You bought the house, so did I couldn't resist it looked so luxurious.....well at least to the eyes and not to the wallet lol.

Sleep is always good and important to get. In light of that I bid you all a good bye for a while:)
    Sure, go get some sleep Noona, sleep well, I'll be in charge here till you're back :D
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    How's the weekend coming along for everyone? The loooooong weekend ;D

I'm starting to enjoy the update now, was a bummer not to see Armenia though.

I went to that new building, Eleganza, and was locked out when I had to collect energy while performing a gig. Weird? :confused:
    Anyhow got 4 stars, phew. Hate losing fans :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Charli wrote: »
    How's the weekend coming along for everyone? The loooooong weekend ;D

I'm starting to enjoy the update now, was a bummer not to see Armenia though.

I went to that new building, Eleganza, and was locked out when I had to collect energy while performing a gig. Weird? :confused:
    Anyhow got 4 stars, phew. Hate losing fans :p
    Lol thanks for coming here bro, I thought everyone is dead asleep.
    I don't think baby and Armenia update will come out this week, could be 2-3 more weeks later.
    About your locked out issue, I think others have the same problem too:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?128562-I-went-out-And-got-locked-out-(
    I think the reason is due to the new updates are not totally completed yet, it leads to some glitches.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Ah, I get it. But Simon is calling me again, non-stop xD So no glitch there.

Oh, and I see your in-game name above. I wonder what does it say for me, my name on the name is just Bil :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Charli wrote: »
    Ah, I get it. But Simon is calling me again, non-stop xD So no glitch there.

Oh, and I see your in-game name above. I wonder what does it say for me, my name on the name is just Bil :p
    Lol it shows our real Google+ acc name, really weird and awkward for me everytime I see my own acc name on friends' photos instead of my real name in game lol XD
    Lol, I haven't died yet:p

I got hungry and had to go get food, and it only occurred to me now, that I haven't comeback in to join the party.

Lol, I haven't died yet:p

I got hungry and had to go get food, and it only occurred to me now, that I haven't comeback in to join the party.
    LOL Noona my dear I didn't say anybody died lol, what I mean was I thought it was still night time/sleeping time for everyone. XD
    Anyways, welcome back my superwoman :cool:
    Are you excited for tomorrow already? I'd love to see sth tomorrow though, or at least 3 am on Friday.
    Lol, yep I am geared up for it! I hope they release a teaser for it, and if they don't..then I am going to take it as they are working on something that is so totally awesome, and that they want the dramatic effect. :p

Lol, yep I am geared up for it! I hope they release a teaser for it, and if they don't..then I am going to take it as they are working on something that is so totally awesome, and that they want the dramatic effect. :p
    Seriously, your positive spirit is one of the best things here that keeps me staying with this forum Noona ^__^
    Thank you:). Believe me though it is hard staying positive. Enough of that tho this is your party! So what should we do?
    You know its Wednesday and other than the Willow Aprils fools day thing, we don't have a set color for today..so what will it be?

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Thank you:). Believe me though it is hard staying positive. Enough of that tho this is your party! So what should we do?
    You know its Wednesday and other than the Willow Aprils fools day thing, we don't have a set color for today..so what will it be?
    Oh Noona im sure everyone appreciates your good naturedness and of course all the awesome food you bring us :) Maybe you could start a on Wednesdays we wear thread if you want?
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    Hmmm how about Willow(shallow)red & Dirk(dirt)orange? XD
    Should I find sth in those colour? But what exactly I'm gonna find lol, I'm such an awkward host.
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Oh Noona im sure everyone appreciates your good naturedness and of course all the awesome food you bring us :) Maybe you could start a on Wednesdays we wear thread if you want?

Thanks Lucy:o.

Moony, orange and red sound good. I will set it up for you lol:p. Jus relax