Special Weekend Event - Easter Basket Loooooooong Weekend

Comments

• moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Thanks Lucy:o.

Moony, orange and red sound good. I will set it up for you lol:p. Jus relax
    Aw Noona, I'd feel bad to let you do the work, just tell me what should I find then :D
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Good Morning. Here's a fun little song. I was posting Kid Creole and the Coconuts, my childhood dream of growing up to be a Coconut failed, but that's ok. So I decided to go a little newer. Everyone shake your moneymaker.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Koko, thanks for shaking the atmosphere up here XD
    Then let's follow up by doing Macarena group dancing~~~:

This one was really stuck in my head for a long time before lol.

P/s: love your new epic ava Koko :cool:
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    ooooh the Macarena! I haven't heard that in a long time.
    I like your song Koko, its cute:)

Moony, you can just choose a color and either start a new thread, or a new topic here, with whatever color we should wear:)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    ooooh the Macarena! I haven't heard that in a long time.
    I like your song Koko, its cute:)

Moony, you can just choose a color and either start a new thread, or a new topic here, with whatever color we should wear:)
    Got it Noona :D thanks for your guidance <333
    I'm going to make one now *runs*

Edited 1: it's already Thursday Noona, should I still make the thread?

Edited 2: lol nvm, i made it anyways XD
    Your welcome! Just saw it, and it looks fab:D

For some it maybe Tuesday for others Wednesday, and still others it could be Thursday already. It's the thought that counts:)

Now I found a dance song, that I can't stop listening to I love it! Moony do you like Amber from F(x)? If you do or have heard of it then you know what I am talking about, if not then..uumm I got nothing lol.

Check it out if you can:
    [video]https://youtu.be/7-0tlJFLoTc[/video]
    Edit: Darn video sharing, does not like me:( oh poo..

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Your welcome! Just saw it, and it looks fab:D

For some it maybe Tuesday for others Wednesday, and still others it could be Thursday already. It's the thought that counts:)

Now I found a dance song, that I can't stop listening to I love it! Moony do you like Amber from F(x)? If you do or have heard of it then you know what I am talking about, if not then..uumm I got nothing lol.

Check it out if you can:
    [video]https://youtu.be/7-0tlJFLoTc[/video]
    Edit: Darn video sharing, does not like me:( oh poo..
    ^ This song right Noona? :D
    Man, that catchyness and the retro theme, I've played this like many times today till boss snapped at me lol XD
    In f(x) I really like Luna,Amber and Victoria. And Amber looks like a real flowerboy there too :cool:
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Guys if the other mysterious location comes with easter's event?
    Guys if the other mysterious location comes with easter's event?
    I hope it's gonna be Armenia? :D
    Just hope though, it all depends on Glu.
    Possibly there will be new photoshoot BG. :D
    I'm so impatient for the teaser &#55357;&#56833;
    I'm so impatient for the teaser 😁
    Aw me too, who doesn't wanna wait and expect for Easter day? :D I'm gonna stay up all night to wait for event teaser too :D
    Lol Moony, ya Amber is one of my favs and I cannot get that song out of my head, thanks for posting it properly:), I can never seem to do that.

You know that would be an epic way to start off the weekend, adding a new location as well. Who knows what is in store.
    I'm just plugin away:D

Lol Moony, ya Amber is one of my favs and I cannot get that song out of my head, thanks for posting it properly:), I can never seem to do that.

You know that would be an epic way to start off the weekend, adding a new location as well. Who knows what is in store.
    I'm just plugin away:D
    While waiting for KKH gigs' timing, I went for others games and they already had many Easter events started so hopefully Glu will start it soon. The last 3 weeks were late anyways. I didn't even bother to stay up and wait last week lol.
    I hope so too. I have come to learn and realize now that, KKH may not always have a teaser out.
    So I am going to be happy if they do, but if they don't then that's ok, as long as the event begins tomorrow:)

Well, I have a good feeling about the spoiler at least for today. And, nothing ever happens till the event thread wakes up. So......turn it up. Nothing like a little ska to get people up and dancing about.

Good Morning Noona and Moony, and Alkoholiks (like the watchful owl who sits wisely observing all. ;) ) and the rest of the morning crew.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I just started an 8 hour gig in Eleganza. So I went in with 37Energy, +4Energy from my gift box....41 filled up 2 stars or half. Then I turned off the device, and will not pick it up for 3 hours. So at 1pm, I can turn it back on, open up the game and I should still be in the studio, ready to finish or nearly finish my gig. Ugh. I hope that works, and they hopefully fix that glitch. I don't want to get locked out. And......one of my games paid 5000 to keep Willow from the show. I am so scared. That goes against every 'fair' bone in my body. I'm worried, suppose it gets back that I did it? ANd what happened?

Ugh, between being VERY VERY antsy waiting for the Event, and trying to stay out of a device for 3 hours, and worrying about being bad to that Skunk skank Willow, I am going kray kray here. Oh, coffee. I should have coffee shouldn't I?

1253612165_cat_running_around.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Lol Koko, before you get you Coffee you should breathe, take a nice deep breath, otherwise you may choke yourself :eek:.

I'm sure that they will fix that glitch, its a big one, that can effect how we continue to play in Milan.
    Btw I love the song I thought it was too funny:p

I hope this forum gets a little more action by this afternoon. its kind of quiet around here, like a ghost town.

Ghost town you say? Hmmmmm.

OMG that was awful. lol. At the radio station, I did have the reputation for stopping a song in the middle or whenever I couldn't stand it anymore.

Consider this one of those time. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    You always have a song, for almost any occasion:P
    I love it, lol.

• hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    I hope that glitch gets fixed ASAP. I have a backlog of quests so I have no new gig there but that really does seem like a big issue
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
    This is much better. Ghost town very bad. lol. Candy Good. ;) This is for Moony.

(It was an Oldies Alternative Station. lol)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    hkaytee wrote: »
    I hope that glitch gets fixed ASAP. I have a backlog of quests so I have no new gig there but that really does seem like a big issue

Yeah, that is a bad glitch. I wish we could have them put a No ReEntry sign on the door like some clubs. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Koko,
    Your song made me think of another candy song lol.
    I think I figured out how to post videos now! *happy dance*

• SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Screenshot_2015-04-03-06-09-32_zpsqryktcrq.png

!
    Suki wrote: »
    Screenshot_2015-04-03-06-09-32_zpsqryktcrq.png

!

Yes!!! We have a Teaser!!!

I love that dress and shoes. I wonder what the guys look like? What does everyone else think?

• KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    Love the shoes!!! Working all Easter weekend so I prob will only end up with the shoes. Love the cute tappable Easter chicks too
    The decoration for easter's day is lovely!!!!
  • hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    Yes ! Easter tappables so my energy bar will be filled a bit faster :) now I wonder if I'll have to tap all over the place in search of eggs or if they come after parties or a 5-star events
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • krolkrol Registered Users 35 Posts
    I'm sooo happy that I finally bought the plane, because I won't have much time this weekend and I want everything!
    I am setting up myself for the whole outfit, but, if I don't make the bunny it's ok. I love the outfit. Yes to the shoes, Yes to the dress. Now I want to see what the guys have. And Please please please let there be a buyable outfit too.

Now, where is Moony? We have the teaser, but not the host. Too quiet for him. I hope he didn't give up. his posting last night seemed blue. Hey Moony. Look what I found. Teaser's up, let's partay!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary