Special Weekend Event - Easter Basket Loooooooong Weekend

Comments

• moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Nishi wrote: »
    Noonaluvfood, thank you very much, it is nice to meet you too!
    Because Shin senpai said that I could find helps from this forum so I would give it a visit.
    I'll be patient and wait for the event to start!

30w836c.jpg30w836c.jpg30w836c.jpg

Oh snap yes Noona I've just back from those lil chicks seducing me.....with the cutesy of fat. =3=;

And.....holy Nishi....so you really finally come after many weeks I invited? XDD
    Anyways, a warm welcome to you dear :cool:
    The event hasn't started yet so we still dunno what's in store for us but basically (as I already told you) there are 2 main kinds of events in KKH:
    1. Work for it. (gigs working, doing parties,dating, collecting points)
    2. Pay for it. (VIP event kstars paying)

So when the main purpose of this weekends' event comes out, I'll see which one I could give you advice to go for it. :D
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hehe it is fun poking them.

Oh so you are Shin senpai? Aw that's nice that you know each other. Well then Nishi I suggest you direct any help you need to Moony or Shin Senpai, since he gots the answers:p
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Hehe it is fun poking them.

Oh so you are Shin senpai? Aw that's nice that you know each other. Well then Nishi I suggest you direct any help you need to Moony or Shin Senpai, since he gots the answers:p

Lol Noona yeah cuz my real name is Shin and Nishi is my hometown friend so we do know each other.
    I actually......dragged her to this game and she got addicted thanks to my evilness.Muahhaha ~
    She calls me "senpai" cuz I'm older, "senpai" is a JPnese way to address, not part of my name lol XD
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I am going to try so hard to be up for the roll out. And, remember, the 2nd outfit usually doesn't roll out at the beginning, so I will try not to go kraykray when I get up if there is no 2nd outfit showing. Hi Nishi, lovely to meet you. I'll be up and more chatty when the events starts. It's been a loooooong day. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NishiNishi Registered Users 11 Posts
    Your Welcome, and you may call me Noona, its much shorter and easier to type.:)

While you are waiting for the event, feel free to much on some virtual snacks, and listen to some music. Also we have been getting glammed up for this thread, join us there with a red outfit of your choice if you want:D
    Here is the link: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?128593-Ladies-in-RED-catwalk-show

Moony are you still playing with the fat baby chicks?
    Ah okay then,thanks a lot again for showing me around here,Noona.:D

I can't join his show though.....I'm new and still not high level enough to have pretty clothes to wear...sorry Shin senpai...
    I am going to try so hard to be up for the roll out. And, remember, the 2nd outfit usually doesn't roll out at the beginning, so I will try not to go kraykray when I get up if there is no 2nd outfit showing. Hi Nishi, lovely to meet you. I'll be up and more chatty when the events starts. It's been a loooooong day. :)
    Don't worry Koko, I'll be here to face the craziness of boxes with you later XD
    More like looooooooong weekends ahead.

I can't join his show though.....I'm new and still not high level enough to have pretty clothes to wear...sorry Shin senpai...
    Nishi did you receive all my gifts? OwO;;;;;
    Don't tell me you haven't cuz I'd really be freeked out here OwO;;;;;

P/s: just call me Moony here is okay, or Shin if you wanna, don't have to formally address me here,Nishi :D
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts

Your Welcome, and as I like to say the woman(or even man) makes his clothes. It could also be flipped to say it the other way. However I look forward to seeing your clothes in future threads:D.
    Lol Noona yeah cuz my real name is Shin and Nishi is my hometown friend so we do know each other.
    I actually......dragged her to this game and she got addicted thanks to my evilness.Muahhaha ~
    She calls me "senpai" cuz I'm older, "senpai" is a JPnese way to address, not part of my name lol XD

Ah ok I guessed that Shin was part of you name, but I couldn't tell if senpai was or wasn't. Sadly idk much about Japanese culture, except that they have very pretty traditional clothes:)
    In this case dragging is good, and not evil.

Oh and tasty beef:p (so I have been told...sorry for sounding ignorant)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • NishiNishi Registered Users 11 Posts
    Nishi did you receive all my gifts? OwO;;;;;
    Don't tell me you haven't cuz I'd really be freeked out here OwO;;;;;

P/s: just call me Moony here is okay, or Shin if you wanna, don't have to formally address me here,Nishi :D

Oh hehe then I can be informal with you here? Then I guess....I will call you Moonie here :D
    But which gifts did you send me?I didn't see anything new in my wardrobe.

Oh I missed a post.Hello Kokokokonut, a pleasure to meet you too.:)

Ah ok I guessed that Shin was part of you name, but I couldn't tell if senpai was or wasn't. Sadly idk much about Japanese culture, except that they have very pretty traditional clothes:)
    In this case dragging is good, and not evil.

Oh and tasty beef:p (so I have been told...sorry for sounding ignorant)
    It's no big deal, Noona , dun worry XD (actually I did tell her to try not calling me by my real name here lol, would cause confusion)
    And you're not ignorant either, you actually picked out the two most JPnese famous items there I love. (though wearing those clothes can be such a pain too, believe me, I got scold many times for doing it wrong)
    Oh hehe then I can be informal with you here? Then I guess....I will call you Moonie here :D
    But which gifts did you send me?I didn't see anything new in my wardrobe.

Oh I missed a post.Hello Kokokokonut, a pleasure to meet you too.:)

Erh....=w= (glad you didn't call me money or sth naughty) lol okay dear, whutever you wanna I dun mind lol XD
    And dang, I need to re-check again, will text you for checking it now. Gimme a few mins. Hope it's not a gifting glitch or lost my gifts again.
    hmmmmm, am I the only one waiting here this morning for the event to unveil itself? 40 more minutes and if I stay awake, yay. Is it too early for coffee? No one else is here for the start of the event?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    I'm here waiting up for this weekend event to start because I'm determined to get all the items this time
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
    hmmmmm, am I the only one waiting here this morning for the event to unveil itself? 40 more minutes and if I stay awake, yay. Is it too early for coffee? No one else is here for the start of the event?
    Lol Koko I am, that's my job here this week isn't it XD
    I'm actually making myself some coffee now, and my next opening post too. :D
    hkaytee wrote: »
    I'm here waiting up for this weekend event to start because I'm determined to get all the items this time
    Thanks for joining this waiting queue with us :D Wish you best lucks and I believe you can get'em all, I have high expectation for this event :D

Thanks for joining this waiting queue with us :D Wish you best lucks and I believe you can get'em all, I have high expectation for this event :D

Thanks for having me on board :)

Still wonder what kind of weekend event it will be. 30 mins to go
    Thanks for having me on board :)

Still wonder what kind of weekend event it will be. 30 mins to go
    You're welcome hkaytee ^^
    It's been a while that there wasn't any party event in game so hopefully this time it is :cool:
    is everyone excited this week or is that my imagination. Now, I know, when it starts, don't expect a KStar Instant sale outfit immediately. These things take time to roll out. Let's all chant Parties Parties Parties for this weekend. Get a little good mojo going on.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    25 minutes
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Pfffttt OMG Koko, let's do the countdown XDDDDD
    Parties Parties Parties (chants)

But I definitely want an egg hunt
    Parties Parties Parties (chants)

But I definitely want an egg hunt
    I hope it's gonna be some gigs related to egg hunt haha XD

22 mins to go
    20 Comeon, let's all do it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    17 mins more to goooo
    Oh yeah, the egg hunt. Remember when we had the K Hunt? (I knew someone named Kit Hunt Hi if you're out here playing games Kit) We had to find Kim, Khloe, Kourt and then Kris for something? Maybe it's like that again but each one is holding an egg? lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh yeah, the egg hunt. Remember when we had the K Hunt? (I knew someone named Kit Hunt Hi if you're out here playing games Kit) We had to find Kim, Khloe, Kourt and then Kris for something? Maybe it's like that again but each one is holding an egg? lol.
    Lol seriously?XDD
    That's funny and exciting at the same time, I didn't attend that event before but it'd be great if Glu put that event framework in good use again. :D

13mins more
    9 and happydance
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    6 mins more omg can't breath
    Deep breaths Moony. ANd everyone, it's 5 1/2 minutes. Everybody here and accounted for?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Lol I guess everyone is still sleeping safe and sound.
    2 mins more....*deep breaths in*
    100 seconds
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary