Options

I'm gifting!!!

BeatificeBeatifice Registered Users 12 Posts
Had to make a new thread cause I couldn't edit the old one. I have nothing to do in the game and I'm bored so I WANT TO GIFT YOU PEOPLE! I'm a level 29 and I will gift anything you want. (level 29 or below of course). Only for iPhone/iPad etc, post below your GameCenter ID. I can gift as much as you like. Please I'm so bored :D

/ EDIT: I think I'm just starting to gift everything I can buy you, so not a full wardrobe, but almost! :D No longer need to tell me what you want, except if you do not want a full wardrobe but only a specific thing.
Prev134567

Comments

• Options
    misskrissixoxomisskrissixoxo Registered Users 14 Posts
    Can u gift the new outfits? If not, anything else would be good! Thanks! Gc is misskrissixoxo
  • Options
    tessaguintessaguin Registered Users 11 Posts
    Beatifice wrote: »
    Had to make a new thread cause I couldn't edit the old one. I have nothing to do in the game and I'm bored so I WANT TO GIFT YOU PEOPLE! I'm a level 29 and I will gift anything you want. (level 29 or below of course). Only for iPhone/iPad etc, post below your GameCenter ID and let me know what you want. I can gift as much as you like. Please I'm so bored :D

Hi can you please add me
    game center : tessaguin

i would like some of the expensive/ high level dresses that are pretty! please. im an A list but i dont have kim k stars or much money.. please!! thank you!
  • Options
    Can u gift the new outfits? If not, anything else would be good! Thanks! Gc is misskrissixoxo

Yes I can! Sent a request!
  • Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Hello! Could you please add me and send me some new Kstar gifts? My GC is Malissa 74 1
    Many many thanks!!! Kisses
  • Options
    StealthdivaStealthdiva Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hello, thank you so much for gifting. Can I please have kstar items. GC: stealthdiva
    GC: stealthdiva
    Add me ;)
  • Options
    tessaguin wrote: »
    Hi can you please add me
    game center : tessaguin

i would like some of the expensive/ high level dresses that are pretty! please. im an A list but i dont have kim k stars or much money.. please!! thank you!

Done! The gifts should appear in a few hours, I didn't gift you EVERYTHING, so if there is some other clothes/jewellery/bags/shoes you'd like, please let me know and I'll gift them for you:)
  • Options
    Thank you so much!!! Loooking forward to receive them soon!!! Thanks a lot!!!
  • Options
    alinakupalinakup Registered Users 12 Posts
    My gc is : alinakup

I don't want any specific. Some nice dresses or shoes maybe. <3 ty
  • Options
    starsmakemedreamstarsmakemedream Registered Users 7 Posts
    GC: starsmakemedream

i'd take anything i don't have. <3 thanks !
  • Options
    ozone009ozone009 Registered Users 18 Posts
    OMG THANK YOU FOR THIS THREAD! My iphone went into recovery mode and I lost everything! My GameCenter is: Angel4472
  • Options
    TaTaETaTaE Registered Users 17 Posts
    Please gift me!!!
    GC: < >Ta Ta< > I'm sending a request like right now..anything will be greatly appreciated 😘
  • Options
    TaTaE wrote: »
    Please gift me!!!
    GC: < >Ta Ta< > I'm sending a request like right now..anything will be greatly appreciated &#55357;&#56856;

Okies, done! Will appear in a few hours:) x
  • Options
    ozone009 wrote: »
    OMG THANK YOU FOR THIS THREAD! My iphone went into recovery mode and I lost everything! My GameCenter is: Angel4472

I sent you a request :)
  • Options
    GC: starsmakemedream

i'd take anything i don't have. <3 thanks !

Just accept my request :)
  • Options
    KittzyKittzy Registered Users 2 Posts
    GC: [.Kittzilla.]

I've only just started, so I'd love anything ^_^
    Thanks so much.
    GC: [.Kittzilla.]
    (Doll name Kittzy)
  • Options
    Dani6602Dani6602 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Game Center: dani6602

Thank you! I have no K Star items would welcome any!!!
  • Options
    ChrisaLChrisaL Registered Users 15 Posts
    Game Center ID: Coco-Nut(z)

Can I please ask for all the new outfits, and the ones from Level 28 & 29? Can we ask for the KK ones too? If so, can I have them pretty please?????

Thank you so much in advance!
  • Options
    DianeeeDianeee Registered Users 16 Posts
    GC: _JGO13

Thank you in advance &#55357;&#56842; i have few clothing/accessories/shoe items in my wardrobe.
  • Options
    I added everyone I haven't yet, sorry it took so friggin long! Hope you'll accept my requests soon so I can start gifting :)
  • Options
    MsReannaMsReanna Registered Users 60 Posts
    Hey, my GC is MsReanna. Thanks In advance. I'm level 26 so I haven't gotten any of the cute dresses past that level. But anything is fine :)
    GC: MsReanna
    Kkh Name: Annabella.
  • Options
    MadelineMadeline Registered Users 9 Posts
    Beatifice wrote: »
    Had to make a new thread cause I couldn't edit the old one. I have nothing to do in the game and I'm bored so I WANT TO GIFT YOU PEOPLE! I'm a level 29 and I will gift anything you want. (level 29 or below of course). Only for iPhone/iPad etc, post below your GameCenter ID. I can gift as much as you like. Please I'm so bored :D

/ EDIT: I think I'm just starting to gift everything I can buy you, so not a full wardrobe, but almost! :D No longer need to tell me what you want, except if you do not want a full wardrobe but only a specific thing.

Hi there! I recently lost all progress on my game (was level 30) and now I've had to start over with nothing :( I would appreciate any help you can offer!! Thanks so much!! My GC is MadelinaGrace

Thanks in advance, this is super kind of you. :)
    :) Game Centre: MadelinaGrace
  • Options
    Hey Beatifice!!!!
    Do you think you can send the J star gold embroidery short dress and top? It costs 120 k stars and I cannot afford it..
    Many many thanks!
    Kisses
  • Options
    ckay702ckay702 Registered Users 17 Posts
    xchistinakay
  • Options
    SpikeSpikeSpikeSpike Registered Users 29 Posts
    Add me: poohgirl87
    <3
    GC: Poohgirl87 :o
  • Options
    Mklove wrote: »
    Hey Beatifice!!!!
    Do you think you can send the J star gold embroidery short dress and top? It costs 120 k stars and I cannot afford it..
    Many many thanks!
    Kisses

Sure! Is your GC Mklove? :)
  • Options
    Hey Beatifice!
    My GC is Malissa 74 1!!
    Thank you sooo much!!!
  • Options
    ingrid kusumaingrid kusuma Registered Users 9 Posts
    heyy can you send me some outfit acc or shoes?
    please add my gc: ingridkusuma
    thank u so much
  • Options
    KBennett529KBennett529 Registered Users 15 Posts
    GC: Kristenb529
    Thank you!!
  • Options
    $kye$kye Registered Users 10 Posts
    Please add me oxcatxo
  • Options
    youngandmatureyoungandmature Registered Users 21 Posts
    This is lovely of you, thanks so much. I really appreciate it :)

My GC is kismethappens
    :cool: GC: kismethappens