How long does it take to get gifts?

Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
Hello!

I had a friend send me some gifts this morning and I still have not received them. :( This was probably 4 hours ago. How long does it take to receive a gift and do you get some kind of notification?

Comments

• BeatificeBeatifice Registered Users 12 Posts
    Kupkakez_ wrote: »
    Hello!

I had a friend send me some gifts this morning and I still have not received them. :( This was probably 4 hours ago. How long does it take to receive a gift and do you get some kind of notification?

Hi! If you are talking about me, I only gifted you like 1,5-2h ago because I simply didn't have time before :/ When sending gifts it only says that the gifts will appear in a few hours. I'm still gifting people because it takes some time. Just be patient :) I hope you'll get them soon! x
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Beatifice wrote: »
    Hi! If you are talking about me, I only gifted you like 1,5-2h ago because I simply didn't have time before :/ When sending gifts it only says that the gifts will appear in a few hours. I'm still gifting people because it takes some time. Just be patient :) I hope you'll get them soon! x

Hi Beatifice,

No I wasn't referring to you, but thank you in advance for the gifts! I have a real life friend that gifted me something about 5 hours ago and still nada. :( I checked my wardrobe to see if anything new showed up and nope!
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    At times you receive items immediately and you do get a notification telling you, you have received items from someone. Sometimes it might take hours, days, and most don't receive anything at all for a while.
    I can send you some things if you like! If you have GC. :)
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
    At times you receive items immediately and you do get a notification telling you, you have received items from someone. Sometimes it might take hours, days, and most don't receive anything at all for a while.

I do have GC :) my name is kupkakez_ I'm looking for any gifts as I had to restart and don't have much. Thanks!!
    I do have GC :) my name is kupkakez_ I'm looking for any gifts as I had to restart and don't have much. Thanks!!

Sent a request! Your GC sounds familiar though. :D
    Sent a request! Your GC sounds familiar though. :D

If you are part of the FB group I do post in there! I just found this forum and figured I would join as I cannot get enough of this game! ^_^ it's so much fun.

I've been getting gifts this evening! If those are from you I very much appreciate it! :) definitely has made my day as it was a rough work day! Thank you again :)
    If you are part of the FB group I do post in there! I just found this forum and figured I would join as I cannot get enough of this game! ^_^ it's so much fun.

I've been getting gifts this evening! If those are from you I very much appreciate it! :) definitely has made my day as it was a rough work day! Thank you again :)

Haha, no never mind. I haven't met you before! :o

I haven't gifted you yet, but I'm doing that now. Hopefully I don't get wrecked with the rank when I sign in on GC so the phone contacts can be updated. I'm still working really hard to reach #1! Lets also hope you still have stuff to be gifted. I love helping peeps in any way I can. :D

EDIT: you have lots of generous people, you had almost everything gifted! Haha, but I was able to gift you the last few things from level 30-31. 💖
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts

Just popping in here to say... Hi Sexy Lady!!!
    Miss you!!!! :)
    Wish wrote: »
    Just popping in here to say... Hi Sexy Lady!!!
    Miss you!!!! :)

Hi gorgeous! How you been?! I'm actually wondering if there's another way for me to connect with you besides this forum since I don't visit it as much as before. Any social media?? 😘😘😘💖💖

I haven't gifted you yet, but I'm doing that now. Hopefully I don't get wrecked with the rank when I sign in on GC so the phone contacts can be updated. I'm still working really hard to reach #1! Lets also hope you still have stuff to be gifted. I love helping peeps in any way I can. :D

EDIT: you have lots of generous people, you had almost everything gifted! Haha, but I was able to gift you the last few things from level 30-31. ��

Thank you so much! <3
    Thank you so much! <3

You're welcome! Enjoy all the clothing, doll. :o
  • ChynaLove36522ChynaLove36522 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey please add me and anyone else can too. GC: ChynaG