I'm so ready to win these two outfits!

FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
I'm curious to know which of the two outfits will be next weekend event

Desktop_zpsfbgowq3c.jpg
Clothes%20kim3_zpse3so2h63.jpg
Desktop1_zpssnxunmyi.jpg

Comments

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I love these, although I think the first dress would look better as a one piece. I wonder what the third item would be for each - maybe the bracelets are separate in the first pic because those aren't new shoes. Then what about in the second pic? The outfits are very sophisticated looking - perfect for Milan :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    I love these, although I think the first dress would look better as a one piece. I wonder what the third item would be for each - maybe the bracelets are separate in the first pic because those aren't new shoes. Then what about in the second pic? The outfits are very sophisticated looking - perfect for Milan :)

The first dress is very similar to the dress from the RED event.
    I think the bags are really nice there are a lot of plainer bags in KKH I like these ones that are more special looking and the bag from the most recent VIP event was a great choice too
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I love that red two piece dress Kim is wearing. If you mean the white two piece the doll is wearing would look better as a one piece, maybe? It seems the long hem on the Kim gown makes it a bit more demure. They (fashion mavens) always say, legs or cleavage (or midriff), not both. I tend to think it is a good, basic rule of fashion.

And I love that shade of red and I'm not usually one to like red clothes much at all.

I also love the round necked, red long sleeved mini Khloe is wearing. But I love me some Khloe lately. She speaks her mind and I almost always agree with her. Lol
    I agree PolkaDot to me the red dress looks way nicer than the white version for that reason!
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Thank you! :)

I like Kim's styling with that gown also.
    Yeah the dress and jewellery are really striking but she kept everything else natural she looks great :)
    I hope they add this outfit very very soon
    Kim-Kardashian-Looks-From-Hollywood-Game.jpg-1-492x747_zpsg1cnkamq.png

Look at this! the dresses are different maybe they change the dress to red (I hope)
    mnmn_zpsgdb028zu.jpg
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The first dress is very similar to the dress from the RED event.

Can you post a pic of the dress from the red event. I bought the red items, and know I completed the event, but I forgot the dress. Thanks. :) NVMD. The cuffs gave it away. I kow which one it is. Remember the silver/white lace up sandals from an ipad only event? I would LOVE those shoes for my Android. Oh, maybe those were the shoes for that event? I love those shoes.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Can you post a pic of the dress from the red event. I bought the red items, and know I completed the event, but I forgot the dress. Thanks. :) NVMD. The cuffs gave it away. I kow which one it is. Remember the silver/white lace up sandals from an ipad only event? I would LOVE those shoes for my Android. Oh, maybe those were the shoes for that event? I love those shoes.

This:
    mnmn_zpsgdb028zu.jpg[/QUOTE]
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    If we consider by the latest events, these clothes will be in the gift boxes, at least with men has been like that for a while now. So the possibility to get these clothes decreases considerably.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Oh poo:( Oh well hopefully there is a sale in the future:)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    If we consider by the latest events, these clothes will be in the gift boxes, at least with men has been like that for a while now. So the possibility to get these clothes decreases considerably.
    IKR it's so unfair that they keep making the nice clothes impossible to get!
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Mimij13Mimij13 Registered Users 18 Posts
    IKR it's so unfair that they keep making the nice clothes impossible to get!
    Well if you think about it this app is meant to make money. It's all strategic. They put the best and prettier clothes in gift boxes to get you you to buy stars. It's done on purpose. That's why the people with the hack have everything because they have a lot of k stars. It bums me out though because I never have enough stars to risk to pick gift boxes.
    GC: itsmayasworld
    Add me!
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Your right Mimij13, it is meant to make money after all, it is their job.

Yeah, the hackers don't have a problem because they can keep going at it all they want.

But hey they have been upping their game with the event items!:)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    I really want the red outfits on Kim and Khloe, they are both stunning!
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback