Love, Dating, Marrige, Scandal..

NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
LoveDating2_zpsolt0shnu.jpg

Hello to all the beautiful Stars and Starlets!:D

This thread is for all to share their stories. As the title suggest it is for any type of love story you have, it could be

• Scandalous
  • Sweet
  • Spicy
  • Juicy
  • Innocent
Or any thing in-between! It could cover any aspect of your love life. It you can include
*Current and past love interest
*Current and past stories
*Even a play-by-play action or story of what is currently going on with your love life.
* If you have pictures then please post them!

For the interest of clarity and to be able to distinguish different post please type in a title in the Title box so we can all know what your story is about and so we can see if you are posting a story or responding to one.
You can also use this to gain advice from others I you are wondering about what you want to do with your love life/interest.

As always when responding to a story or even posting one, please be mindful and considerate of others. Please be aware that everyone will not have the same taste or like as you do. If you don't have anything nice to say then it is best not to post it, so we can keep this fun and light hearted.
If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to post them here or to PM them:)

Please feel free to post away! Enjoy everyone:D
Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
Prev134567

Comments

• moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Lol Noona I was wondering that empty no.1 blank space...which genre is it? XD
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I have no idea, it did that when I was fixing the fonts and colors, lol.

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    How I quote my post from the other topic guys?

My story can be classified as juicy right Noona?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I have no idea, it did that when I was fixing the fonts and colors, lol.
    Do you still see it lol, cuz i do. Nvm the lil "glitch" there XD
    I'm writing my love life in game for your thread now, dang this gonna take whole night I think. :rolleyes:
    Vats wrote: »
    How I quote my post from the other topic guys?

My story can be classified as juicy right Noona?

Just copy your old post and put it in this code Vats:
    ur post here[/ QUOTE]

Or just simply....quote your old post then put it here lol XDD
    Lol, thanks Moony, post it when you can, just remember to take a break when you want.

Vats it is a Juicy story:D

Here is again Vats' story
    So we're talking about relationships in the game, um ...

Well when Maria said to Vats that dating other celebrities will increase his fame, she touched his weakness, he had flirted with some guys before and Kim introduced him to a really hot one, Vats lost control and start to have multiple affairs while he collected the numbers of many ugly easy chicks, just in order to be seen with them and then dump them to increase his fame in Hollywood.

After a while he met Sebastian, who was perfect in every way, both became the favorite Hollywood couple. They dated for a long time and Vats has always been faithful to him until the day at a party in the Tulip bar in London when Vats met Mr. Thomas or Bort for intimate. Bort was a former member of a British boy band of the early 00s, after the end of the group he became a bad boy bad who was addicted to drugs with a long history of entries in rehabilitation.

The heart of Vats was caught between Mr. Perfect and Mr. Trouble. Vats gave an ultimatum to Bort ...

9BkAtoo.gif?1

Now they are married in a healthy relationship, planning to have children, but the media is always expecting a revival with Sebastian.

And here's a picture of the couple Mr. Thomas and V. Vats in Florence revisiting the city where they celebrated the union of their love!

1lOitYR.jpg?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!

And here's a picture of the couple Mr. Thomas and V. Vats in Florence revisiting the city where they celebrated the union of their love!

1lOitYR.jpg?1

Again too funny. That is a pretty picture, you have there. It is good to see that Bort is doing much better now!:)

1lOitYR.jpg?1

Awwwie aren't you two such cute lovebirds >w<
    Your hubby is really masculine and manly <3
    While mine is more....artistic and dandy, i guess just like me XD
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    So I had many brief relationships in KKH, including with a fashion photographer friend who was actually gay, but we just dated for publicity. He was always so insulting about my outfits though, and said I should let him dress me. Uh, yeah right. Then I realised I didn't need him, and moved on to a new guy who was actually nice to me, and proposed. I was like yeah I guess, cos I wanted to see what happened, but then when I was stressing over fixing the venue and saving up for a dress he broke off the engagement even though I'm pretty sure we had dated a few hours before hand. He said it was cos I obviously wasn't serious, although I think really he was allergic to ducks and didn't like my wedding dress :(

Then I found the only cute NPC in my game. He proposed to me after like two dates!
    IMG_1560_zpsvazezlws.png

Then one day he called to say we were practically strangers and should break up. I was like um, you're in all my houses everywhere I go all the time including lurking by that bicycle. Yeah right.

Anyway I took a break from dating for a while, until just before Valentine's day when I considered I might need a bae for events, and got married again.
    IMG_1561_zpsio16q3kl.png

I was right, but the dollar store tiara and bag o mutt weren't really worth it, and he too broke up with me. He said he always knew this marriage was a mistake. I was like your taste in bags is a mistake. Bye.

Now I'm not really into dating in KKH, and I think we should at least gain fans when Ray tweets about our eyebrow game. I married a GC friend to stop him disappearing from my game, which wasn't a great idea, but he's cool so it's ok and besides I'm hoping Luz will let me be in season 2 of Sister Wives :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Very entertaining stories, very creative people playing KKH.

I had some romantic times with my game spouse, especially liked going to wine country. (I don't drink in RL but sometimes feel tempted to start. Lol So virtual worlds are good to explore other things.) But eventually the demands of my doll's career were too much. The doll could not see a way to work and keep up with the very demanding, or even needy, spouse. So despite being in love, and having a dream wedding in Florence, Italy, they divorced. After the spouse kept threatening to just walk, doll had enough of the dramatics, and called his bluff. But it was a sad day.

Right now my doll is really enjoying being single and free and does not even want to date at the moment. Work takes all of her time. If babies come to the game and she gets broody maybe she will change her mind. Til then...she's only lonesome when on that big jet with no one else around.
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    So I had many brief relationships in KKH, including with a fashion photographer friend who was actually gay, but we just dated for publicity. He was always so insulting about my outfits though, and said I should let him dress me. Uh, yeah right. Then I realised I didn't need him, and moved on to a new guy who was actually nice to me, and proposed. I was like yeah I guess, cos I wanted to see what happened, but then when I was stressing over fixing the venue and saving up for a dress he broke off the engagement even though I'm pretty sure we had dated a few hours before hand. He said it was cos I obviously wasn't serious, although I think really he was allergic to ducks and didn't like my wedding dress :(

Then I found the only cute NPC in my game. He proposed to me after like two dates!
    IMG_1560_zpsvazezlws.png

Then one day he called to say we were practically strangers and should break up. I was like um, you're in all my houses everywhere I go all the time including lurking by that bicycle. Yeah right.

Anyway I took a break from dating for a while, until just before Valentine's day when I considered I might need a bae for events, and got married again.
    IMG_1561_zpsio16q3kl.png

I was right, but the dollar store tiara and bag o mutt weren't really worth it, and he too broke up with me. He said he always knew this marriage was a mistake. I was like your taste in bags is a mistake. Bye.

Now I'm not really into dating in KKH, and I think we should at least gain fans when Ray tweets about our eyebrow game. I married a GC friend to stop him disappearing from my game, which wasn't a great idea, but he's cool so it's ok and besides I'm hoping Luz will let me be in season 2 of Sister Wives :)

Lucy I loved your story! Its so weird when they say that they haven't seen us in a while, its like I want to say "boi what you talkin bout you saw me just ten mins ago!"

Well, I am happy to know that the new guy is so cool. That definitely helps. Hopefully he wont be so creepy, and needy.

PolkaDot wrote: »
    Very entertaining stories, very creative people playing KKH.

I had some romantic times with my game spouse, especially liked going to wine country. (I don't drink in RL but sometimes feel tempted to start. Lol So virtual worlds are good to explore other things.) But eventually the demands of my doll's career were too much. The doll could not see a way to work and keep up with the very demanding, or even needy, spouse. So despite being in love, and having a dream wedding in Florence, Italy, they divorced. After the spouse kept threatening to just walk, doll had enough of the dramatics, and called his bluff. But it was a sad day.

Right now my doll is really enjoying being single and free and does not even want to date at the moment. Work takes all of her time. If babies come to the game and she gets broody maybe she will change her mind. Til then...she's only lonesome when on that big jet with no one else around.

Its nice to be single, and not worry about the fam.:p
    If you don't mind could you post a story of the first love? If you don't want to its ok, and it doesn't have to be elaborate. It can be a simple story of how you met them, what they looked like, etc.

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Oh! Sure, I thought I did but I guess I left out the dating part of it. I will have to think about it, I guess; in those early days I was so preoccupied learning the ropes of the game that it's all kind of a blur :)

Or maybe I repressed it once my doll's heart was broken ;) (snif)
    Thanks Noona! :) this was a fun idea for a thread and Vats and PolkaDot good stories! :)
    Your Welcome Lucy!

I can't wait to see everyone else's stories. I bet they are all good.

Idk why but I really want to see Luz, Koko's and Moony's stories:p

Your Welcome Lucy!

I can't wait to see everyone else's stories. I bet they are all good.

Idk why but I really want to see Luz, Koko's and Moony's stories:p
    Ooh me too :)
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    My love story can be classified as simple. I'm a one woman man and have always maintained a distance from those ladies hitting on me, whenever I enter a Restaurant or Club. From the Billionaire Cassio, to the Mexican Senorita, Juan. They all are just good friends. :o

Thanks to my BFF, Kim for the perfect match-making, I found the love of my life. My soul mate, Steph Murphy.

Despite the rumors that Dirk has been spreading and Crystal trying to split us, we're still together and will always be. She doesn't talk much, an introvert like me. But there's definitely a spark. Despite my busy schedule, I always make time for her as I believe in a work-life balance. We usually hang out at The Oak Club, she loves the Vintage Wine there. And if we feel like dancing, then Club Tulip is the place.

M4T6j5W.png

Happily married since 3rd January, 2015.

Currently, we're the Power Couple of Hollywood. Looking forward to start a family, really soon :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Charli that's lovely and i never knew what the girls wore at the guys' weddings that outfit is sweet and your wife looks beautiful :)
    Charli wrote: »
    My love story can be classified as simple. I'm a one woman man and have always maintained a distance from those ladies hitting on me, whenever I enter a Restaurant or Club. From the Billionaire Cassio, to the Mexican Senorita, Juan. They all are just good friends. :o

Thanks to my BFF, Kim for the perfect match-making, I found the love of my life. My soul mate, Steph Murphy.

Despite the rumors that Dirk has been spreading and Crystal trying to split us, we're still together and will always be. She doesn't talk much, an introvert like me. But there's definitely a spark. Despite my busy schedule, I always make time for her as I believe in a work-life balance. We usually hang out at The Oak Club, she loves the Vintage Wine there. And if we feel like dancing, then Club Tulip is the place.

M4T6j5W.png

Happily married since 3rd January, 2015.

Currently, we're the Power Couple of Hollywood. Looking forward to start a family, really soon :)

That is a very sweet story Charli.:o
    So you guys just had your 4 month wedding anniversary?
    It is great to see that you two love each other and that you are so dedicated to each other. It's so refreshing since most times in Hollywood, couples break up easily.
    I hope you guys get your family soon:).

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Thank you both. :o

So far so good for me. Everyone has different experiences with relationships, so it's good to see all of them :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    This discussion grew very fast!

Loving the stories Lucy, PolkaDot and Charli.

The world has really changed the girls are much more independent now and the boys are getting more romantic!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I agree Vats guys are becoming much more romantic:)
    I find it cute to see. Its a refreshing sight lol.

I hope it grows even faster with more stories!
    I can't wait to see even more!

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Well, I'm being an exhausted slacker, and re-posting this story of Luz and her girl Alexis. I did put it into a thread a few months ago, but maybe some of you haven't seen it yet. Hope that's okay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here Luz is with her NPC darling, Alexis Murphy. She's such a cutie, and only says nice things. Some NPC partners are back-handed in their compliments, to say the least! I'm surprised at how much I like her, because honestly her tiny little mouth really bugs me if I stare at it for long! But she's great. Pretend love is pretend strange, isn't it? She's apparently a fashion designer. Still, I have to buy all of her nice clothes!

Our story is a scary stalker story. I like to go to LaRue restaurant (or whatever it's called) in Paris, because there seem to be better-looking NPCs there. One day Alexis appeared, and it was like lightening struck me. But she only wanted to network with me; she didn't offer the romantic heart option. But I wasn't deterred! I spent a truly pathetic amount of time going into & out of my closet while in LaRue, hoping that she'd both reappear and offer me her heart. (Luckily I was being driven on a 6-hour car trip in reality, so I had the time to kill.) Eventually, she gave in, had the restraining order lifted, and now we stare at each other from across her living room. It's steamy stuff. I'm too lazy to get married right now I think, but we'll be together for a while!

a6f29556-919b-46a3-905f-10430fe91eb0_zpsdt9qnmad.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Hi Luz, its ok to repost old stories!
    No I don't think I saw this one.
    I find it too funny how you would go back in and out pestering her until she gave in.
    Well I am glad to hear that you don't have a restraining order anymore or that could be really, interesting. :D

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    This is an awesome idea and I loveee all the stories!

So Shae has been married twice. Her first hubby was NPC A lister Daniel Green. He was always hanging out at mirraggio and he's a producer apparently. She met him before she was an A lister and it's been reported she has a thing for bearded, long-haired hippie-looking dudes. He always shut her down but when she was more well-known they swapped numbers. Dating Daniel was difficult in the beginning, he was extremely demanding and even tried to dump her right after a few dates! However, one weekend out of nowhere...BAM! Proposal and blingity bling ring. So they got hitched!
    vnGWFVH.jpg
    iYlA7FA.jpg

They stayed married for a few weeks, but unfortunately for Daniel, Shae met up and coming Jesse Flynn Stark and she was smitten. She even stepped out on Daniel a few times with Jesse before divorcing! They snuck out to dinner dates in Dubai and the Black Rabbit. Silly girl thought they would not be seen...but dang the papz are everywhere. She eventually did divorce Daniel and promptly married Jesse in the same weekend. Yeah...my girl wastes no time.
    Ehmbo4y.jpg
    tuBYRbJ.jpg

Shae and Jesse like to keep it "open" but are still very happily married! ;)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    I am glad you like it Eselle!

Juicy story! I feel bad for Daniel, but Shae and Jesse look so cute together:)

Daniel hasn't been stalking you at Mirraggio has he?

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Thanks Noona! I do see him every now and then, but he has nothing to say lol
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Your Welcome Eselle. Hey at least you don't have to file a restrain order against him..:p

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Jesse does look better together with your doll, Eselle! But I feel sad for Daniel... I mean look at those innocent sad eyes :(
    PM to add
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.