Glu... SERIOUS ISSUES (games restarting after update, ppl losing everything, etc..)

WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
Wth is going on? :confused:

Not sure if you guys are aware of this, but ppl are literally freaking losing it on Google+ coz soooooo many players games, have RESET TO THE BEGINNING after the update. They've submitted tickets & are getting form letter responses with no help or resolution. It's pretty scary. I've invested a ton of time & yes money at this point, (so my opinion should matter now!)

There is a HUGE group of people all set to leave a ton of really really really bad (1star) feedback on the Google Play Website over this. Sooooo many ppl have been affected & are super upset & furious. What happens to these poor ppl who've lost everything, simply by downloading the Easter update... or the poor souls whose game just spazzed out & restarted for NO REASON!? How do you reimburse an entire wardrobe, every home, pet, jet, etc?

Ppl are also saying that they can no longer transfer their games to new phones or tablets without losing EVERYTHING, when it has never been an issue in the past. There is gonna be a boatload of horrible feedback left starting tonight, from what I've read. What's the plan?

What should we be doing as paying players?!

Are you guys aware of, & working on these horrible glitches?

Also... GIFTS ARE NOT BEING RECEIVED!!??
I've sent thousands of dollars in gifts, that NEVER made it to the recipients!?

Thanks in advance.
Prev1

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I've been in my google+ pages and haven't seen this. Let me go take a specific look for this. I find it hard to understand why if people are banding together on Google+ over these issues, why we haven't seen more of it here. Thank Wish.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    If my game restarted I would honestly cry for like 2 years. I've spent so much time and money on it like I would be devastated. (I've played for like an hour a day since the release)
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    Wish, can you point out where this is listed? I looked in 2 groups I'm in, and I saw one person complaining about crashing. We got one report here about crashing. I'm just trying to see where all this is, and why if it's aimed at glu and the game, why wouldn't it be here as well? And one report of losing the whole game, and that was Noona.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    what I did see is some warning blogs about Google+ on death watch. Does that have anything to do with this? And why only Google+? Why not Game Center as well? I'm only asking questions as they pop in to this former reporters head. Anyone know anything?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I'm also wondering if this is the case with most Google players - they haven't made their way here. I checked FB as well and nothing other than the usual seems to be up, but then again its FB and not Google.

I'm not a Glu worker, and I have no real knowledge of what goes on there, but there seems to have been a serious backlog, with CC. Since Glu has so many games, it could be possible that they are stretched thin? Again I don't know, about that since I am not with them. They seem to be working through the issues one at a time - however yes slowly they have seen to get some done.

How do Google/Android players normally transfer their games? I know Apple users have access to ICloud and if their device is jailbroken or rooted(which isn't bad) they also have an additional access to IFunbox.

I don't know but if their is such a huge stink over it and it seems to be unresolved, then have the players thought of coming on here and making a thread, kindly listing their problems and how/when it started? I know Glu checks the forums pretty regularly so if enough post here then it should help bum it up for them to see the whole magnitude...

I hope my comment didn't offend anyone or overstep anyone and the authorities.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    I can try to check around and see with Game Center users as well, but I am not aware of any sort of 'Death Watch' and/or stink that is going on.

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I would have a panic attack if my game restarted. I've also played everyday since KKH was released. I've spent an ungodly amount of time and money on this game. Currently I'm a

A+++| Level 31| Android | Google+|

I don't go on any Google+ forums, but with that said, something weird happened today. There was some kind of glitch and this popped up. I thought it was odd bcuz

1. I already had the dress
    2. The graphic looks "basic " compared to the fancy graphics Glu uses now.

I exited the game, restarted my phone and when I logged back in, the graphic was gone.

2015-04-07%2021.28.22_zpsv6i9k769.png
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    That's the thing Noona... ppl are afraid of voicing concerns & getting "in trouble" here.

Koko... Google+ is riddled with ppl who've lost all their data & their game restarted. Also... everyone's gifts are getting lost... which is totally uncool. there are a bunch of ppl set to leave horrible feedback on the game tonight.. it should be visible on the site by midnight. thankfully it has not happened to me (knock on wood) but ppl are REALLY upset. Understandably so.....

I have no idea about Game Center... Idk wth death watch is/means!?

Rest assured there are a ton of ppl either complaining, or quitting the game altogether over these glitches/issues.

Just a heads up.

I'm halfway thru level 34 & have bought everything with my own money, or cash earned in the game... if I lost all that, I'd lose it too.
    Google+ is the Game Center for Android, the same way Google Play is the Itunes. The Google cloud saves the games data. Google+ makes me easier for people to connect and contact each other, where as GC is easy to connect, but there's no communication capability.

As a Google+ user I'm still checking around, but I'm reserving opinion till I see something else. And there are a LOT of Android users here.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I would have a panic attack if my game restarted. I've also played everyday since KKH was released. I've spent an ungodly amount of time and money on this game. Currently I'm a

A+++| Level 31| Android | Google+|

I don't go on any Google+ forums, but with that said, something weird happened today. There was some kind of glitch and this popped up. I thought it was odd bcuz

1. I already had the dress
    2. The graphic looks "basic " compared to the fancy graphics Glu uses now.

I exited the game, restarted my phone and when I logged back in, the graphic was gone.

2015-04-07%2021.28.22_zpsv6i9k769.png
    yes im pretty sure that is old but maybe this means they are working on a new clothing+kstar pack we can buy for real money
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:

As a Google+ user I'm still checking around, but I'm reserving opinion till I see something else. And there are a LOT of Android users here.

Yes.... there are a lot of Android users here, who've stopped posting for fear of being reprimanded for voicing their grievances & concerns. Trust me, I wouldn't waste my time posting about this... if it wasn't ALL everyone is talking about.
    I appreciate this Wish, but the only times I've seen people get in trouble over here, is when they attack members, or break other rules. No one ever gets hassled unless they're not playing fair. As far as gifting not going through, I've had that happen a time or two, and was encouraged by gluadmin to submit details so it could be looked into. But if people are complaining elsewhere, how can they expect to elicit a change for either their own game or the situation as a whole? I know it's not you, but if this is so widespread, it's vey scary.
    Wish wrote: »
    That's the thing Noona... ppl are afraid of voicing concerns & getting "in trouble" here.

Koko... the kkh elite group is riddled with ppl who've lost all their data & their game restarted. Also... everyone's gifts are getting lost... which is totally uncool. there are a bunch of ppl set to leave horrible feedback on the game tonight.. it should be visible on the site by midnight. thankfully it has not happened to me (knock on wood) but ppl are REALLY upset. Understandably so.....

I have no idea about Game Center.

Rest assured there are a ton of ppl either complaining, or quitting the game altogether over these glitches/issues.

Just a heads up.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I appreciate this Wish, but the only times I've seen people get in trouble over here, is when they attack members, or break other rules. No one ever gets hassled unless they're not playing fair. As far as gifting not going through, I've had that happen a time or two, and was encouraged by gluadmin to submit details so it could be looked into. But if people are complaining elsewhere, how can they expect to elicit a change for either their own game or the situation as a whole? I know it's not you, but if this is so widespread, it's vey scary.

I agree with Koko.
    Voicing your concerns here in a way that doesn't out rightly attack the members or break any of their rules, could really help to get this heard more. It could cause Glu to up whatever work they are doing, or just cause them to stop and work on this issue.

If it is this widespread, and nothing has been done about it, you all may have to stand together and roar here (figuratively that is) in order for it to get the attention that it needs. No one knows a Lion to have a weak voice and shy demeanor, they know it to have a powerful roar and strong presence- one that generally gets you moving. So to, you guys need to be like the Lion and make your presence known here, regarding the Google problems.

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I haven't looked for any of people's furious comments elsewhere. But I do feel like Glu has gracefully accepted a good amount of criticism of the game lately <about the difficulty of events, frustrations with gift boxes, etc> in this forum. I personally have been a giant pain in the butt, with no ill effects... If people are upset about things, but can be respectful, their comments seem to be welcome here.

I may be wrong, but Glu seems to have recently assigned that admin "KK:H_Staff" to help us here after people began voicing more concerns... I was impressed with that. She(?) has repeatedly looked through my game when I've been frustrated about things, and afterwards carefully explained what she found. And she ended each email by encouraging me to continue giving feedback, good or bad.

The angry people should come here and organize themselves in a thread. We've seen that Glu can make changes more quickly when we do that.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Why did I bother?

There IS a huge group of upset players.... many of them HAVE submitted tickets & all get the same lame form letter response (or none at all) about having a poor WiFi connection... that, that's why their games don't work or all their gifts have been lost.

I was on the receiving end of notsonice unprofessional feedback here, since I wasn't "paying"... well I've been paying... & it still feels like no one wants or cares to hear the truth. I don't understand it from a business perspective... but oh well... it was worth a shot.

Lots of people, awesome people.. don't post much anymore... enough said.

Sorry to waste your time.
    yes im pretty sure that is old but maybe this means they are working on a new clothing+kstar pack we can buy for real money

Hi. I got a similar offer, with that dress, 460 Stars and Full Energy for 29.99 about a month ago, So, i bought it. Then a week later, the offer for 99.99 popped up looking like just that. I passed because I wasn't dropping 100$, and I already had the dress. But it seems very legit to me, I took a few of these offers on my 2 android games and I got exactly what I was trying to purchase

I'm so sorry this is happening, it's scary, but the thing I don't get is the whole people not wanting to say anything for fear of reprimand. When people bring the issue up, Glu is working to fix things. They're working one on one to fix things when a general fix falls short. And i know for a fact a lot of people say "I contacted Glu and never heard back" and then I ask if they went in through the link here, and did they get a response, and they say no, Then they go in through http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ , and now they get the response, and they know they're in line for help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Yeah my gifts are getting lost too.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    Why did I bother?

There IS a huge group of upset players.... many of them HAVE submitted tickets & all get the same lame form letter response (or none at all) about having a poor WiFi connection... that, that's why their games don't work or all their gifts have been lost.

I was on the receiving end of notsonice unprofessional feedback here, since I wasn't "paying"... well I've been paying... & it still feels like no one wants or cares to hear the truth. I don't understand it from a business perspective... but oh well... it was worth a shot.

Wish, 1st, you're hardy wasting my time, I choose to be here to try and help wherever possible. 2ndly you seem annoyed with my asking questions, when I seriously haven't heard about any mass revolt scheduled for tonight or tomorrow. So, I don't understand what is coming across as your annoyance with me for being dull or something?

ETA: Oh sarcasm. It's very hard to tell tone of voice on a forum. Didn't realize you were being sarcastic right away. Sorry you feel this way.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Why did I bother?

Wish, what did you want anybody here to do about your information? I know I appreciate learning about what's going on with people, but what response were you looking for from us? I'm confused.

Edit: I'm up too late, and am probably too tired to be contributing here. Just ignore what I've written. Good night, people.

Mauve wrote: »

THANK YOU!!!

I'm not looking for a response from you guys, I was hoping that Glu would see this & acknowledge there is a major problem since the last update & go from there. There are a bunch of super upset ppl... just coz you haven't come across them, doesn't mean it isn't happening. It's frustrating to waste your time explaining something & get those kind of replies. I was posting to try to help some of the MANY ppl on Google+ who've vowed to quit playing today or are just steaming mad! I've sent plenty of gifts, with cash I EARNED that never were received.... that's annoying! I'll let everyone else speak for themselves.
    It's frustrating to waste your time explaining something & get those kind of replies.

Okay. Message received, loud and clear.

THANK YOU!!!

I'm not looking for a response from you guys, I was hoping that Glu would see this & acknowledge there is a major problem since the last update & go from there. There are a bunch of super upset ppl... just coz you haven't come across them, doesn't mean it isn't happening. It's frustrating to waste your time explaining something & get those kind of replies. I was posting to try to help some of the MANY ppl on Google+ who've vowed to quit playing today or are just steaming mad! I've sent plenty of gifts, with cash I EARNED that never were received.... that's annoying! I'll let everyone else speak for themselves.

Ok then. I get it and am going to back out then..
    I hope they see this and can address everyone's problems and concerns.

I hope for the best for you.

• MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    However I'm an iOS player, and not only that I cannot earn kstars from watching videos. It's been three days and still no sign of them. Strange?
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    However I'm an iOS player, and not only that I cannot earn kstars from watching videos. It's been three days and still no sign of them. Strange?

This is another HUGE rotating complaint...
    missing stars & writing & getting no reply from Glu.
    (not, not getting videos, but watching them & not getting the stars!)

Also.... missing friends, husbands, etc...
    sometimes ppl lose some, sometimes all their contacts.
    THANK YOU!!!

Please understand,you were getting the kind of replies at least from me, genuinely trying to gather more info to understand what was going on, and you heard me thinking out loud why voice such displeasure on an ancillary site, such as google+ instead of that kind of response here.

Then to hear people were being reprimanded, again, asking for clarification. Never saying it wasn't going on, trying to understand why I hadn't heard about it before what appeared like a last inning upset. I was looking for answers, from the only one who appeared to know what was going on about it. That's all.

And to hear the frustration of "Why do I bother" didn't help. But seeing now you were looking for offical Glu help, instead of general support from members, please take this the right way, I would have posted this in Support and FAQ rather than general discussion. Glu tries to monitor everything, but naturally the attention is drawn first to the Support thread, where they're actively trying to fix things. By the time someone in glu came across a General Discussion thread, it could be too late to step in and try to help.

I do appreciate your heads up, and being an android player, it hits close to home.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks Koko.

I'm not trying to be rude in any way... but have been reading upset ppl's comments all day. The truth is... many of them have never been here & those that have, don't see this as a "grievance friendly" place... whether you feel that is correct or not, that is the general consensus. If you are a Google+ member, you can see that's the case.

Goodnight all... hope this all gets fixed.
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts

Mine as well,

I sent a 2 gifts to my roommate and my device says it was sent. But she hasn't received then (we share the same Wi-Fi) .

I thought maybe I sent the wrong items but when I went to gift them again, the were locked.

PhotoGrid_1428468090173_zpsxbghumgq.jpg

PhotoGrid_1428467996878_zpsgfq2ce5a.jpg

No I haven't opened a ticket yet, I'm still waiting for Glu to get back to me on a few other things.

Edit : I can barely keep my eyes open, hopefully what I said made sense. I'm completely relying on auto correct at this point. Good night all.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    isnt GLU here in the US? so why are people afraid to air their grievances? look, i paid lots if money over time on this game & if all my data was lost id be extremely upset, too. making a legit complaint is not "attacking".
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    My game was fine after the update. But I agree, cause I often visit the Play Store and many players are reporting they've lost their game data. One even said they gave them some K-Stars. Not sure if it was compensation or restoration of the old purchases. But anyhow I feel sad for them, hope it'll be fixed :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I am in that community in google+ and I saw that post about rallying everyone to give a 1 star rating, I didn't join cuz I felt it would be unfair to Glu, since I didn't experience it firsthand.

I do have something burning inside me that I want to voice out but... I might be wrong, and I might be over assuming and I don't want to accidentally accuse people or something, but if you jut hop over to that community which was mentioned earlier, you'll actually find some rather similar stats/ facts between the people who lost their game. If you'll like to know my honest opinions, you could PM me.

About the lost gifts and losing contacts that they also mentioned, I'm sure those affected can always file a ticket. Is that how you say it? Issue a ticket, I think that's it. I haven't had any problems apart from the gift issue which I trust they'll fix it soon enough. Let's stay positive!
    PM to add
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.