Glu... SERIOUS ISSUES (games restarting after update, ppl losing everything, etc..)

2Next

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I don't like to go near this kind of topic, because don't want to attract this energy for my game, if my game restarts ... oh god no ... don't want to think about it I would be destroyed ...

Today I dreamed that someone tried to steal my phone and I begged in the dream "please don't! I can't lose my KKH file!".

I think it's common for people to blame someone when they're frustrated.

Do you guys think these problems happen because of the connection with Google +?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I don't like to go near this kind of topic, because don't want to attract this energy for my game, if my game restarts ... oh god no ... don't want to think about it I would be destroyed ...

Today I dreamed that someone tried to steal my phone and I begged in the dream "please don't! I can't lose my KKH file!".

I think it's common for people to blame someone when they're frustrated.

Do you guys think these problems happen because of the connection with Google +?

CTFU Vats,
    Hahahahahahah
    We have issues. The fact that we would crumble if we lose our game is hilarious and sad at the same time.

I'll be the first to admit "I'm DMV Doll and I'm a KKHacoholic ".

But seriously we have invested a lot. I don't think Glu was prepared for the cult like following of this game. With that said, it does make me nervous knowing they'll be launching other celeb versions of this game and resolving of KKH player concerns and issues could be delayed even further.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I am in that community in google+.....

I do have something burning inside me that I want to voice out but... I might be wrong, and I might be over assuming and I don't want to accidentally accuse people or something, but if you jut hop over to that community which was mentioned earlier, you'll actually find some rather similar stats/ facts between the people who lost their game.

What's your user name on Google+?

Not sure what the insinuation is... but I have never used a hack or cheated the game IN ANY WAY & none of my gifts get received. I can spend $7000 sending someone a gift & check their wardrobe a week later, & the item is STILL available to buy... but my money is still gone!

So what's the thing you don't want to accuse anyone of????
    Coz, plenty of honest players have lost their games... & submitted tickets.
    Charli wrote: »
    I often visit the Play Store and many players are reporting they've lost their game data.

Must really be happening then...
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Okay. I haven't been on here in a long time, but Wish is my friend and she is 100% correct in what she said. I was on level 33 and owned everything you could own from 8 months of hard work. I lost my game and had to restart from scratch. I also just bought a brand new tablet and my game is backed up in several places, it refuses to copy over, if I do run KKH on my tab it wants me to restart the whole game. Every time I try to gift someone, I get an error message. Many people have screen shot pics of them sending me gifts... I've never received them. I lost all my friends on my current game the other day, they came back but are now gone again. I don't receive the Stars from watching videos... etc. All of these issues are happening to a ton of people. I don't know about iOS / Game Center bc I don't use it. And yes, people are afraid to post their feelings here in fear of being thrown shade or reprimanded and banned. I really just need to get that out bc I'm in the crowd of people about to revolt. It's sickening when you work so hard for something and all Glu says is, "...must be a WiFi issue..." or they'll say my device is rooted and cannot help. I don't have a rooted device. It's all generic. Ugh. Okay. Rant over.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Wish just tried to send me a dress a couple days ago. Did I get it? Nope. Of course not. And what are the similar facts / stars about the G+ players? The fact we're all hardcore players. That's about it. Any other assumption you have is exactly that. An assumption.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
    Breen819 wrote: »
    Wish just tried to send me a dress a couple days ago. Did I get it? Nope. Of course not. And what are the similar facts / stats about the G+ players? The fact we're all hardcore players. That's about it. Any other assumption you have is exactly that. An assumption.

Thanks babe.... just wow :/
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I can only stress that the sure fire way to get an issue resolved, is to follow this link, http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READand submit a customer care ticket.
    When you receive an automated response, it should have assigned an issue number in the Subject line, and this means you're in line for assistance. other ways to contact don't always work.

We let this thread go on, because it was an important discourse, but it is causing grief and as gluadmin told me, when you smell the popcorn, close the thread. (ok not the exact words, but popcorn and close it was the gist.)

I do want to say Wish is an awesome member of the forum, and I do thank her for bringing this up, but when aspersions start flying, cool heads must prevail.

So, I started a thread in support, please urge everyone experiencing these Google+ issues to post their info here.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?128931-Google-Users-Experiencing-Game-Restarts-Missing-Contacts-and-Gifting-Issues&p=277777#post277777

Deep breath eveyone, I'm closing this thread and urge everyone in this position to post for help in the Support thread. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?128931-Google-Users-Experiencing-Game-Restarts-Missing-Contacts-and-Gifting-Issues&p=277777#post277777
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    This thread has been appropriately closed, but we would like to make a final statement.

We value and appreciate everyone's constructive feedback on this game, especially here in the forums. Even "venting" has always been allowed here and we rarely close a venting thread unless it gets abusive. There are people behind these avatars; please remember that.

Individuals who feel personally oppressed or attacked simply need to understand that there are millions of players on hundreds of devices playing dozens of games. No one person or platform or device is targeted for anything but the best possible experience, but bugs do arise that will only effect some games. The teams do the best they can to address issues in a timely manner but being abusive about it won't speed up any results.

One last point, regarding the rules of the forum, so let's revisit.

Please do not:
    • Discuss locked threads or staff / moderator disciplinary actions
    • Flame, troll, or otherwise be a nuisance
    • Go off topic (Unless in a specific off-topic thread)
    • Hijack, Spam, or advertise any product and / or service
    • Insult or harass any player or staff member
    • POST ALL IN CAPS
    • Post any content or engage in discussion about non-Glu games
    • Post any form of nudity or sexual content
    • Post any form or racist or discriminatory content
    • Reveal your or anyone else's personal information
    • Swear or use any obscenities
    • Repeatedly bump a thread without adding new content

Some of these rules were broken in this thread. Not calling out individuals, can everyone just let the past go please? The actions of months ago should no longer be brought up to stir up more drama now. Save the drama for Willow.

Thank you all for your feedback and for letting us know about the issues. The team is aware and is looking into them.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.