Options

Transfer game.

Slegrande31Slegrande31 Registered Users 21 Posts
So I've been having issues with my iPhone which is what I use the app on. I see there is thread for the issue but I can't seem to understand it. I don't want to lose my data. Is there an easy way to transfer my game to another device without losing anything. Please help!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    What device do you want to transfer to? We have had some success when upgrading to a new device, but first of all DO NOT RESET OR DELETE YOUR GAME untill you see your game on the new device. There is a good thread about transferring your game, http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?108690-The-Best-Way-to-Save-Transfer-your-Game is this the one you didn't understand? What part confuses you. I read it over and over repeatedly before I attempted it first from ipad to new ipad, then from android to new Android. I'll dig up another thread I remember, with great advice.....but the reason that person lost her whole game was she deleted the app on one day, planning to get her new device the next day. This failure goes back to my previous warning: Don't reset or delete your game on the old device untill you have it up and running on the new one. Don't be in a rush to do this, and again, don't reset or delete the game on your old device until you have it open ready to go on the new device.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    iPhone to iPad.
  • Options
    Ok, I dug up this old post, good info from Luz.
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Are you able to login to Gamecenter on the new iPhone? If you log into iTunes, Gamecenter and iCloud with your old device's IDs, you may be able to select your original game at the beginning, instead of customizing a new character, and then go to the Kstar store and press "restore special purchases". That has worked for me! Good luck!

And then I followed with:
    Yes, when you look in your phone settings, make sure that the Apple ID, the itunes account (if that's different) and the Game Center info is all the right data for your game. Then when you open up the game....don't customize..get to the next screen with a button in the middle, either start, continue (you'll see it) After you press that it will ask for any of those ID (again, forgot which) and then either the game loads with your stuff as far as level, cash, energy etc....or it gives you a choice of which game data to open, and lists 2 choices. Go for whatever was the latest levels and then your game should start. Then take LuzVarias other advice about Restore Special Purchases if you need to.

I followed these instructions for replacing an old ipad with a new one, and then later again with my Android game when I got a new device. So, it worked twice for me, on both platforms, hope it helps.

And this is the best way I can think of trying to help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    None of that pops up when I open it up though. :(
  • Options
    Ok, All I can offer at this point is to fill out a customer care ticket, wait a minute. This is apple. can you take both devices down to the Genius Bar? Or contact them? Because if I'm trying to transfer my game. Have the game working on one device, and you have another device....sounds like it would be right up their alley.

If you can't talk to/go down to Apple, then you last alternative is Customer Care, But be forewarned and the wait is longer than you want to be playing on the old device. But you can go here, follow the instructions and fill it out if you don't think you can go to Apple. My son cracked his ipod, it was out of warranty, but they were there to move it over to a new device (prorated from his receipt or something) but it was explained to me, that they do all functions there, and the only cost is for replacemet kind of things. No charge for tech labor. Something to investigate. Shrug.

But here is the link. I'm so sorry this is happening, and just hope you can continue to play on your current device till you can get help. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary