Hairstyles only in giftboxes

JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
At the bottom of hairstyles list are a few we can´t buy or gift, only find in giftboxes. One of them i found a while ago, but there are 2 that i loooove ( the long bob and the up bun) but i never find them in the giftboxes that i open daily and every friday on special offers like this week Vip Event (including today i gave a shot but i won 4000$ :mad:). I want them so bad, but i don´t have a lot of kstars to open and reopen gift boxes (40 kstars, c´mon :mad:). So, i wonder why there isn`t another possibility to get thouse things, like gifting or buy them with a bigger amount of kstars. :confused:
Do yhou guys have thouse hairstyles and when did u get them (i`m level 25 btw).
:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Unfortunately, there is no way, we depend on luck ... I totally understand your feeling, I want a tattoo that was previously available for purchase, but now the only way to get it is through the boxes, it sucks! Hope you get your hair styles as soon as possible!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Keep trying, love. I don't open extra boxes usually and I don't spend a lot of money on the game. I love that shoulder length bob too! I finally got the bun hairstyle recently. I've bern playing since late December though so took a little while! I honestly thought I'd never get it.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I got the bun about two weeks ago just randomly in the daily box. Then last weekend I got the braid during my box opening spree after paying $70 real dollars to try and get the weekend's outfit with the coat, but never did >:(
    iOS
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Well, i just have to keep trying and hoping for them. I will write here when i`m gonna get at least one of the things (hope is not going to be like over a few monthe :)) ).
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)