Glitch where friends dress basic

xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
Has anyone had this issue since the Tokyo update where their GC/ Google+ friends are appearing dressed in basic clothes and with basic hair? A lot of the girls in my game appear dressed in basic white tee and black mini while the guys are wearing the same green jumper with shirt underneath and trousers. I suspect that the hair is changed too because a lot of people who had kstar hairstyles now have the default mid length style. I also think that the ones who are glitching are the ones wearing new update clothes, because plenty of other outfits are appearing just not those.
GC: { Lucyxx }

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I saw Luz dressed in that exact outfit this morning. However, some people wearing the new clothes are appearing fine. How are you dressed Lucy? I'll check you now.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hi Koko, I should be wearing the new coat/dress you're ok in my game I just checked cos you're wearing the love guru dress
    Oh that's weird I just checked my game and it's fixed! It was like that all day though and at the time of making this thread. Maybe glu were aware of it from early and fixed it? Oh well now I get to see everyone's lovely outfits! :) Thanks Koko
    oh, if I could take credit. Love guru dress is the long gown with the cutout slits. I'm wearing the new short brocade white and gold dress. Oh no.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh yeah you are now I think when it fixed it caught up. Love that dress! Sorry for the waste of thread I thought it was a problem that would stay but it seems fine now so that's good.
    No, every thread with a happy ending is like a flower in a garden. THe problem ones are the thorns. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary