FIOTY Party at Club Tulip.

theloraxthelorax Registered Users 78 Posts
I've had to do this event twice so far because it just hasn't disappeared from my goals. I wasn't able to collect the power and money you usually get after an event either time even though the 'Wait for Simon's call' and 'Meet Kim at Club Tulip in London' objectives are both ticked and completed. The second time I had to do this gig, the tick from the "Wait for Simon's call" objective disappeared and reappeared after I completed it. I was able to complete the gig both times without any issue but I'd rather not repeat it again. I'm playing on a fifth generation, fully updated iPod touch. I am level 29. Is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. THis is a known glitch, that Glu is aware of and it will be corrected in the next update. In the meantime, per Glu, just ignore it, you don't have to keep doing it, and it will be gone in the next update. Here is the thread about it, no need to fill out anything, it will be automatic. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?129568-Goals-Glitch-being-addressed

With that, please just enjoy playing the game because it will not disrupt game play in the least. Sorry for the inconvenience, just enjoy the rest of the game.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.