Options

Crashing on startup

joshanizerjoshanizer Registered Users 2 Posts
I just updated Kim Kardashian Hollywood on my iPad and cannot open the game. I am running the latest iOS software and everything is up to date. I also tried all of the troubleshooting suggestions, restarting my iPad several times and checking the memory and shutting down all apps. Still, the game will not open. It gets to the loading screen and then crashes/closes completely.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I am so sorry this is happening. I haven't seen any other complaint like this, so I think the best thing for you to do is to contact customer care and put in a trouble ticket. You can reach them from the link in this post, http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ If the game were opening for you, you could contact them directly from your game, through the help button. So, I'd send in the ticket, and then keep trying your game. I'd probably submit that way if available to you.

Also, if other people experience it, they will see you post, and post here as well. Then we might see a pattern. Again, so sorry this happened.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    BlissBliss Registered Users 8 Posts
    Also, if other people experience it, they will see you post, and post here as well. Then we might see a pattern. Again, so sorry this happened.

The tokyo update may have caused this problem, however I was able to play for a few days after the update but now this exact problem has happened to me as well.
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered Users 40 Posts
    I started expiriencing few problems since this update such as when doing a club appearance film or w/e when I start a task for e.g. 'dance' and I complete 3 out of 5 energy and then I restart the game dance task restarts as well. What is more I can not finish a quest. I completed it twice yet it does not disappear from the list.
    GC: King Jacek
  • Options
    This happened as well ^ But I think everyone is experiencing that same glitch since the update and will most likely be fixed by the next one. Just try not to close the app and leave it open in the background if you have to do something else on your phone, this worked for me.
  • Options
    Gatsby wrote: »
    I started expiriencing few problems since this update such as when doing a club appearance film or w/e when I start a task for e.g. 'dance' and I complete 3 out of 5 energy and then I restart the game dance task restarts as well. What is more I can not finish a quest. I completed it twice yet it does not disappear from the list.

This is a glitch, you do the gig but it keeps telling you it has to be done. There is a thread about this, http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?129568-Goals-Glitch-being-addressed&goto=newpost You can ignore the repeating goal, just play around it, and it will be fixed with the next update.

Now, I wasn't understanding, what is the other issue, besides the gig that won't go away?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    My app froze during an event, and then when I try to open the app again it just closes immedately to the home screen. It shows the app in the background but when I try to open the app through there or normally, it will only load and then return to the home screen. I can see it open to the event, frozen. There doesn't seem to be anything I can do, as restarting my phone does not fix the problem at all.
  • Options
    The other issue I believe they are referring to is when, during an event when they try to do a certain activity to get stars or hearts. For example; perfect lighting costs 3 energy, when they fill it up 2/3 energy and come back later to finish it, the action shows 0/3 energy, meaning the two energy already spent were wasted.
  • Options
    Bliss wrote: »
    My app froze during an event, and then when I try to open the app again it just closes immedately to the home screen. It shows the app in the background but when I try to open the app through there or normally, it will only load and then return to the home screen. I can see it open to the event, frozen. There doesn't seem to be anything I can do, as restarting my phone does not fix the problem at all.

Ok, I am sorry this is happening. I do think your best bet would be to contact Customer Care. You can submit a contact form from a link in this post: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...KH-PLEASE-READ

You'll get an automated response, which lets you know you're in the queue for assistance. Hope you are playing again in no time.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your help! I have submitted a form and hope to be playing again soon as well (:
  • Options
    SarahUKSarahUK Registered Users 59 Posts
    Hello! I'm on Level 34, and I'd just started my 3rd & final comeback, I was at the D +++ list when all of a sudden the game stopped loading. Every time I try to start it it just disappears on the start up page. It's still "open" on my list of open applications but it just won't load.

I'm playing on an iPhone 5S, on the latest software, and latest game update. I've tried closing everything, rebooting, dumping some memory (I have 2gb free, I'm not sure that that's enough?) but nothing's working

I don't want to reinstall the game because I have no idea how far back it's actually going to take me (I really couldn't face doing ANOTHER comeback!!)

Can anyone help please?? Is there anything that I haven't tried?? Thanks!
    Game Centre name: NickieSault, A+++ List, KKH Currently on Level 62
  • Options
    iblizibliz Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi... I have a problem... Almost every time there is an update I cant load my game, it just freezes when its almost done... And it usually lasts for 3 to 4 days... Can you please see whats the problem and try to fix it.. My in game name is Alexis... Thanks in advance
  • Options
    Hi. I am starting a new thread, only for the problem of game not loading/crashing/shutting down upon opening since the update. Please go here if you are affected by this: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?129748-Game-Crashes-upon-loading-since-Tokyo-Update

And add your details to the list. I'm very sorry this is happening to you.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?129748-Game-Crashes-upon-loading-since-Tokyo-Update
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.