RocStar wrote: »
Yep, as Luz said, Calabasas is still the best with 7 guests. Milan and Punta Mita both allow 5 guests so those aren't too bad. Unfortunately, Tokyo only holds 2 guests so it's pretty to visit but not a great party house lol. ��
DMV_Doll wrote: »
If you haven't saved enough to purchase the Calabasas home, I found throwing a party at a location which holds no less than 4 guest works too, but you have to exercise patience.
4 guests | 3 hours party
• small talk buttons will give you 1-2 party event star per guest.
• instead of tapping other buttons to finish the party... Wait 1 hour and the small talk buttons will reappear above each guest.
• you receive 8-16 party stars from guest (vs. 7-14 in Calabasas)
• same amount of energy used
• you'll still receive same amount of final event points too
I'm impatient so I only throw parties at Calabasas, but I suggested this method to a Google+ friend that hasn't purchased the Calabasas home and they finished before I did
Edit : if you try this and it works or doesn't work, let me (us) know
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.