Options

Long bob just from boxes

JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
Ok, does anyone have that long bob from the bottom of the hair list, the one you can get only from boxes? I have a lot of friends, real and NPC, but i didn´t see anybody wearing that haircut. I really want it, also to up bun, but i never did. Though, i see a lot of my friends wearing the up bun. So, who has the long bob and how did u get or when the up bun??
:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)

Comments

• Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    I got these two from the regular daily boxes... In the beginning there was no daily boxes and all the hairstyles where available for about 30K Stars.

IMG_8844_zps27befa71.jpg
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I wish we men have a bun like that, so we could look like Jesus from The Walking Dead!

q0bne0y.jpg?1

I love styling my real hair like that, I'm a Samurai !!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Do you mean this one?

F790D438-E36C-4069-84D9-9C4ED928DF0D_zpsf2dxylmp.jpg

I got it from one of the event boxes. In the wardrobe it has a gold gift box by it, so I think you have to get it from a special box and not a daily box.

I am waiting for that up bun too! I love it, but I always juuust miss it when it appears!
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    mindybunny wrote: »
    Do you mean this one?

F790D438-E36C-4069-84D9-9C4ED928DF0D_zpsf2dxylmp.jpg

I got it from one of the event boxes. In the wardrobe it has a gold gift box by it, so I think you have to get it from a special box and not a daily box.

I am waiting for that up bun too! I love it, but I always juuust miss it when it appears!

Ohh, exacly! I love it! You are so lucky you got it! Hope you will get the bun soon! Good luck!...to me also...:)
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I got mine before gift boxes started, when you could buy it for cash. I never understood it being put in a gift box cos it wasn't expensive at all and it seems a shame to make it exclusive when it wasn't to begin with. I'd like to win the low plaited hairstyle but it always eludes me, I see it in event gift boxes quite a lot but I never pick it. One day our dream hairstyles will be ours! :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Lucy I agree with you 100% there where some items I had already purchased that where placed in the boxes... I don't know why they made them part of the gift boxes.

And Vats that would be an awesome hairdo for the guys!!
    GC Minne622