Cassio?? - Everything Cassio in this thread.

2Next

Comments

• ChewBeccaChewBecca Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am still holding out that 1 day they’ll let us be with him. Till then I’ll just be clicking “flirt” every chance I get 😂🥰
  • Nicole_Nicole_ Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    ❤️
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I don't think we can 😔 @nicole_
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I'm going to add this to one of the many Cassio threads we have floating around.  Nice to meet you @Nicole_
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Nicole_Nicole_ Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    thank u for the answers, nice to meet u, too
  • armindersingharmindersingh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts

I noticed the new quests include a date with Cassio. Anyone got it yet?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Look for a goal called I Dream of Cassio!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • dessertbunnydessertbunny Registered Users 5 Posts
    I play three different women and now, three different men in this game.  Only one of them had this storyline going with Cassio.  For a while almost every single gig involved Cassio.  They asked who I'd recommend for this and that.  I ALWAYS said his name.  He was so grateful and thanked me for getting him like, 12 gigs.  Then we did a movie together, with Willow.  Willow developed a drinking problem so she was drunk on the set.  Cassio took it upon himself to help Willow.  Yes, after everything.  Willow was supposed to be written off this movie.  But Cassio made sure Willow got to stay in the movie.  Then what did he do?  He got Willow an action figure!?

Willow wanted Cassio to give her a chance but duh, we know what Cassio does with EVERYONE with a twat or a penis.  Then Cassio is wondering why I want nothing more to do with him.  Every gig I get with him now, I turn him down and he's sad.  Only one of my characters got all these additional gigs with Cassio and I want to know how many other people got this same issue.  It's a big issue, because once he sides with Willow, I'm over him.  He ruined it.  My husband looks like him but now I wanna leave my husband because he looks exactly like Cassio.
    Anybody else get these storylines?  I wanted my other characters to get them so I could NEVER recommend Cassio with any of them, but it's not happening.  
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    edited November 2022
    -removed
  • http_ao2003http_ao2003 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Hey everyone, we are now able to date Cassio.
  • kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    if we date him does that mean if raul is available to date later we can’t ? or that we have to break up with our current husbands 
  • janusansiktejanusansikte Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey everyone! I started dating Cassio and we actually already got married lol and I was wondering: does dating/marrying him exclude gigs with him in the future? Or will they still be available? I’m on lvl 22 now 
  • MarcyCkMarcyCk Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    You can now date Cassio!
  • ShimmerySweetShimmerySweet Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Hey everyone! I started dating Cassio and we actually already got married lol and I was wondering: does dating/marrying him exclude gigs with him in the future? Or will they still be available? I’m on lvl 22 now 
    Nope! 
  • tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    edited March 2023
    -deleted-

• KimberlyVerdiKimberlyVerdi Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    To anyone who asks, most likely you will unlock Cassio as romantic contact on level 15 (or around that i think). He will call you to make a confession (or smth like that, and you should meet him near LAX airport). You will get a choice to not add him as romantic contact, or add. 
    Kim
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Shoutout to being able to date Cassio, love being a one-name couple.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014