Options

General Complaints Thread

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited November 2019
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    I am in the 24 hour gig now. I decided to get it out of the way. The event will start tonight, right? The 24 hour gig will still be going, but that is OK.

I won't aim for 5 stars on the 24 hour gig unless it's a 5-star event or something, because wow, I spent 34 energy bolts and the meter barely moved. Lol

It's nice to have a 24 hour gig sometimes because then I can sleep and not worry about it being over. But, it can also get in the way...

I do wish event gigs and gigs that pay out in event currency would be very clearly marked that way.

iOS
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    What an idiot ( ._.) I thought I could escape the 24h gig this weekend but I forgot Simon won't call for regular gigs if you still have a quest gig pending :( Way to ruin the event Glu :(:(:(:(
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    It would be great if the 40 kstars you win in event boxes would be cashed in instantly. So that you could immediately open another box and not wait for your stars to be credited ������

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    TF is going on here?

so here I was totally in bliss when my doll, Erica finally broke into Top 10. I was so stoked that I took a screenshot ASAP. But like less than 10 minutes later, I dropped down to #29 spot.

24qsidv.jpg

are they serious with this sh*t? I'm hella mad right now. Smh.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    What an idiot ( ._.) I thought I could escape the 24h gig this weekend but I forgot Simon won't call for regular gigs if you still have a quest gig pending :( Way to ruin the event Glu :(:(:(:(

I was hoping for a gig weekend event too. Smt
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    TF is going on here?

so here I was totally in bliss when my doll, Erica finally broke into Top 10. I was so stoked that I took a screenshot ASAP. But like less than 10 minutes later, I dropped down to #29 spot.

24qsidv.jpg

I think that with the new update they increased the max number of fans again as usual.😕
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    TF is going on here?

24qsidv.jpg

Okay I've had something similiar to that and I can't figure out what caused it either. It was even faster than yours. I'm at number 19 now and it has been slow going because I have friends with max fans who have done all 3 comebacks. But a few weeks ago I was around 29 and the next thing I knew when I opened the game I got the reward for making it to number 10 and Simon saying to aim for the next spot. But the next thing I knew I was back to my original position?
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Idk where to ask but, can you be married to more than one npc at a time in the same game?
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Idk where to ask but, can you be married to more than one npc at a time in the same game?

You can't be married to more than one person at a time. However you can date as many as you want and you can date others while married.
  • Options
    Where to begin ?

- This event's storyline sux
    - I have no more kstars for the hair and the jumpsuit
    - I can't win k stars 'cause i'm still in the 24-hour gig
    - Maria told me to go meet Karl in Paris but I'm afraid he'll send me to do that 24-hour gig again
    - I'm poor AF

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Sorry Chanrin :(

Karl in Paris just talked and then the next gig was an 8 hour fashion show, I think. But you can always put it off or say no I think.
  • Options
    Oh i see, thanks for answering! Some people had to complete the 24h gig a second time so I think I'm gonna wait until after the event ^^

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    This update, goshh !! No new location, no features, no clothes for the guys. Just a sponsor based update ft. Karl Lagerfeld and only 3 new storylines? Rip-off :mad:

There better be another update with Thanksgiving decorations and tasks next week.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Oh i see, thanks for answering! Some people had to complete the 24h gig a second time so I think I'm gonna wait until after the event ^^
    You have to wait 24 hours between the gigs anyway. :)

Charli wrote: »
    There better be another update with Thanksgiving decorations and tasks next week.
    Let's keep our fingers crossed.
  • Options
    elizabaeelizabae Registered Users 15 Posts
    so I'm new to this forum and originally posted this in the wrong thread but was told to stop by here to vent any frustrations so I'm just gonna repost what I said, hope I'm not alone in this!
    not sure if anyone else feels this way or has brought this up already but it seems like new hairstyles are being offered less and less, the majority of the events from the past few months only add new hairstyles to the mystery boxes available during the events so the chances of actually getting them are incredibly slim. and on top of that, it sucks spending your money on k stars just to open a box with $4,000 (which is literally useless in this game) or energy or some artictle of clothing that's not even part of the event. I love this game but it's something I'm noticing more and more. I used to get really excited for the weekend events but it's just getting more and more disappointing. I doubt anything will be done about this but I just wanted to vent a little and see if anyone feels the same.
  • Options
    Welcome to the Hookah Den, elizabae!

Well I can't argue with your premise because I love the new hairstyles best in the game.

Maybe they are tantalizing people so they are tempted to buy more K stars. Dunno.

Good luck winning or earning those future hairstyles.
  • Options
    I think they should switch out the 4000 boxes with k star items in our closet that we don't have yet. If someone were to have it all, maybe throw in some throwback items.
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    I can't stand Jonathan Cheban and I hate doing his gigs lol.
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    Nooo! My game glitched during the fashion show for KL! Not fair, Glu!
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Nooo! My game glitched during the fashion show for KL! Not fair, Glu!

There wasn't any benefit for doing well so it's not going to hurt your game.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    There wasn't any benefit for doing well so it's not going to hurt your game.

I see now. That was just pointless, honestly. And now being at max fans with no comebacks left, sucks even more lol.
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    I hope that we'll get another update this week. The last one did just include a few storyline gigs which I already did finish on Monday :/
  • Options
    I'm wondering when is the next gig weekend event is coming up⁉

I've been throwing house parties on my game at the Calabasas mansion since I'm working my way up to reach to the top 10 list on my game. I'm putting the tale of crowns part 3 and king of seasons gig on hold on since it will be helpful for me to get more event points faster for the next gig weekend event.

I refuse to do these gigs right now since I won't be getting extra benefits from completing them at the moment. It would be worth it to me to to complete them during the next gig weekend event since I'll be grinding for the earnable items. I would rather wait to complete more quests when the next update has new storyline gigs and the recommended gigs that my KKH friends are offering.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Aren't those long grueling tasks? Maybe without a co star. and if they're open, it's very likely Simon won't give you anything else. I could be wrong, (my event strategy always stinks) but I hate not being free for side gigs and event gigs during a gig weekend.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Aren't those long grueling tasks? Maybe without a co star. and if they're open, it's very likely Simon won't give you anything else. I could be wrong, (my event strategy always stinks) but I hate not being free for side gigs and event gigs during a gig weekend.

I actually have one pending gig on my game right now that I will complete. It's a interview with Ray Powers that's relatable to Karl Lagerfeld. I don't know what comes next afterwards.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I actually have one pending gig on my game right now that I will complete. It's a interview with Ray Powers that's relatable to Karl Lagerfeld. I don't know what comes next afterwards.
    A fashion show for the KL collection with Kendall. :)
  • Options
    A fashion show for the KL collection with Kendall. :)

Thanks Kate. Is that the last quest for that storyline gig?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Yes, sadly. I think only got a shutout at the end of the storyline which got me like +300.000 fans for all those long gigs.
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Can we just talk about how horrible the smokey eye makeup is? It looks like it's melting off... :(
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    Can we just talk about how horrible the smokey eye makeup is? It looks like it's melting off... :(

Kind of reminds me of a (wait, this animal name was BLEEPED? I will find a pic of the animal I meant.) It is OK with some looks, like extreme goth or something but hard to make do with for most looks.

I have asked for grey eye shadow (lightly applied; on my pale doll most makeups look like clown makeup), for ages. I also think red nail polish is badly needed. I can have red lipstick but not nails to match? Especially when my doll is in all red.

Beige eye shadow might be nice also. And in a lighter touch than most of the really super solid eye shadows we have.

___

Edit: here is the animal whose name was bleeped for some reason. I spelled its name correctly. The black eyeshadow reminds me of this:

ep6CwOC.pngz2l0qbb.png