General Complaints Thread

Comments

• BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    7 arrays at 3 chances an array = 21 boxes in a ROW = 840 stars = Over $70 USD and NO event hair in any of those arrays...? lol. So I had no chance to even pick the hair even if I could. I really would like to get my money back if I could. xD

Someone at Glu REALLY needs to look at these item odds... They are INSANE. A few arrays with no event items at all and most arrays with 1 event item only.

I did 4 palettes. Only TWO had event items (one I got the other not) and most of them where 30 event pieces or $4000 Kash. Not happy. Another $40 flushed down the drain. Going forward, until Gou changes it, I will no longer be getting extra boxes.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    I'm really disappointed. After I completed the last new year's eve gig, I didn't receive the latest new year's eve background. I don't think that it's fair Glu! I wasn't playing this game since last year since it's been released. I don't even have last new year's eve background inside of my photo booth smt

This upset me with the Christmas one too. Yet they gave us THREE for Halloween. Come one Glu, we want backgrounds to show off whatever snazzy clothing we manage to scramble up these days (with lol those $4000 Kash boxes).
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    3 Halloween BGs? I only got 2. Can you post them?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    CodeRed wrote: »
    Also thank you for adding me Holly! I have been reading this forum for a while and I've always admired Dixie's style! :)

Awwww...thanks!!! I really enjoy dressing Dixie and am flattered that you like her style.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I'm so bored, I actually hung with 4 VIPs, including Olivier =_=
    Plus I realized that if I want to get all of my fav Balmain outfits, I'd need 520 ****** Kstars.
    Now ignore me while I cry in a corner.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    Be like me, pick a couple that you HAVE TO HAVE NOW and then keep the others in your mind for the next VIP. I first bougt Purple. and one gold outfit per doll during the last VIP. Next, I'm doing the colorful pantsuit that looks like something they'd wear at a party in MadMen. Then the short gold/orange hotpants jumpsuit. And a few more Lieber bags.

So, Pace yourself Chanrin. Look at those stars as the way to claim the next VIP outfit, and grab your Balmain as well. I'm so in love with the Balmain outfits, I want to grab all the other clothes and give them to BigBrothers&Sisters or something.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I don't have any Balmain stuff yet, the one I'm eyeing costs 120 Kstars, well maybe on next Black Friday lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    No response from Glu to my email for the missing gifts issue.. I'm actually over it now, oh well :rolleyes:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Be like me, pick a couple that you HAVE TO HAVE NOW and then keep the others in your mind for the next VIP. I first bougt Purple. and one gold outfit per doll during the last VIP. Next, I'm doing the colorful pantsuit that looks like something they'd wear at a party in MadMen. Then the short gold/orange hotpants jumpsuit. And a few more Lieber bags.

So, Pace yourself Chanrin. Look at those stars as the way to claim the next VIP outfit, and grab your Balmain as well. I'm so in love with the Balmain outfits, I want to grab all the other clothes and give them to BigBrothers&Sisters or something.

I have currently 72 kstars, or 448 kstars away from my dream wardrobe OTL Even by the next VIP event I'll be too poor to afford 2 of them ;_;

Oh well, I'll just have to make a selection...
    ...but they're all just so gorgeous
    Vats wrote: »
    I don't have any Balmain stuff yet, the one I'm eyeing costs 120 Kstars, well maybe on next Black Friday lol

I hope they stay in the wardrobe until then...
    BTW I don't even know what the guy Balmain outfits look like, is there a thread or something dedicated to them ?
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    Ugh!! I am so annoyed that Glu isn't giving us backgrounds. I'd like new ones, but it would have been nice to at least restore the Christmas one and the NYE one from last year for those of is that didn't get them. Ugh!! Please Glu!! We are asking for backgrounds that just need to be readded!
    3 Halloween BGs? I only got 2. Can you post them?

Sorry, it is 2 Halloween.. 3 wedding!!
    New Photobooth bgs would have been lovely, and if they wanted to keep the earlier ones exclusive, then just give everyone the new ones, and if you had last years, well, yay. I could have sworn the NY Eve Time Square said 2015 last year. I'm probably wrong though. But yeah, how hard is it for us to get new commemorative backgrounds?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I didn't participate for last year's valentine's day event so I'm hoping that I get a new background for that holiday because Glu is getting so ridiculous now smh
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

We got a number of Valentines bgs. I just assumed they were included with the others. I'm sorry. Hope everyone gets Valentines BGs for the photobooth
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    RZDXsgV.jpg?1

All hair styles above were in gift boxes during events and until now no long hair style was among the earnables.

The rare times that a hair style is among the earnables they always comes accompanied by hats or are absolutely ridiculous!

It is so annoying and frustrating to be playing this game for a year and a half and always have the same few old long hair options or having to settle with medium styles.

The girls often receive wonderful hair options for the wardrobe in the updates and for grinding events, so even if they lose some hair styles of the boxes they still have an ocean of options while we long haired boys lose unique opportunities! This is something very very discouraging ...

The problem here is not the boxes themselves, each person decides whether to pursue the item they want to or not, the game is becoming extremely limited in its options, everything seems to be about weekend events lately.

I have a lot of K-stars at the moment and I don't know where to use them, I just know that I won't spend on something uncertain as gift boxes.

Please GluGods think outside the box, you just want to attract players who are willing to bet? Or you also aim at the money from those who like to play safe? Me and a lot of guys around here are the second type, and if you release tons of long hair styles or other interesting pieces at every new update my K-stars would be yours and I would definitely be willing to invest more real money in this game.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    GfBZxG9.png

Wow, another weekend event that sucked. I am not surprised. I hated grinding for it but I had to have it because I know very well in a future throwback sale this ugly jumpsuit will be there waiting for me.
    The last time and only I had my doll completely ignore a weekend event was with those hideous Kourtney Kardashian overalls. She later ended up getting that junk in a throwback box and till this day it sits in the back of her closet. Never worn. Do you honestly think I am going to dress her in something that looks like it should be on the clearance rack at Walmart?? Whoever is picking these clothes for the weekend event, you need some help; I am starting to picture you as a person who smells like those putrid corn chips one buys at the gas station and has dirty fingernails. You probably dress as worse as you look and I wouldn’t be surprised if you were picking these clothes with a blindfold on.

You may think that jumpsuit is fabulous but I surely don’t. I mean how difficult is it to design something like this,
    this, or even this. Before Kanye got a hold of Kim she dressed so much better. I cringe when I see the couch dress or even that lingerie piece or whatever that mess was she wore when she was pregnant.

Oh and thanks to the Instagram side of the game and the circus clown running this page. There could be a throwback sale around the corner with everyone’s favorite set of facial features. I swear those people need to give it a rest and move on. If they were not around to earn those items like the rest of us. Then that is THEIR fault and THEY should have been playing like the rest of us. However, THEY chose not to. I swear it gets on my nerves the excuses I read "I was having game trouble", "It isn't fair I stopped playing". Well, that is too bad. I'm betting only a handful of them will get that junk when they first start going through boxes. I wanted the Pomeranian and dress outfit from the last throwback sale, what did my doll get? That St. Patrick’s Day scarf with the hat to match and that obnoxious Christmas hair. So Instead of some stupid throwback sale, I want suggestions being met and actually PUT into this game instead of being used for these other games. I want the 4-5 outfits per updates
    bull to stop, my Stardom side gigs, and when can I change the face, hair, and skin of NPCs?? I am sick of the pink and blue hair with the pig noses.

As for Brandon Marlo…whoever, the KKH developer is who thought it would be cute to put some socially inept pervert into the storyline…honestly what is your problem? Clearly there is something wrong with you.

I want this character gone, along with Maria’s niece
    who was a total b and that creep of a nephew. They can be killed off or sent away like Perez and the manager you cursed all of us with when So Chic London was introduced. I was so happy my doll got to make Brandon look like a fool on national television until Maria called forcing her to apologize to him. Only to be sniffed and groped at Tavrn later. I mean to the idiot who created “Brandon”, I get that you probably think that is funny but I don’t. It shows what a sad pathetic sense of humor you have.

I don’t expect the next weekend event to be any better. I still have the pilot who my doll will be drinking champagne and sleeping with until the next event.
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    I want suggestions being met and actually PUT into this game instead of being used for these other games. I want the 4-5 outfits per updates [/FONT]bull to stop

This exactly! I work for a site that has a human avatar wardrobe feature. We release many clothes a day or two with sometimes up to 15+ recolours for clothing. Granted they are static images, but still... A company who made that much money off the Kardashian game can certainly afford to "update" with more than 1 clothing piece in each section for each update which is around A MONTH.

Everytime I see the "new clothing for the guys!" in each update, it is one shirt, one pants, one accessory, and a hairstyle if we are lucky... haha.
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Hiya. This is my first post in here.

So I made a post in the petition thread, but don't know if it's going to be seen in there or not. So I'm posing my question (or suggestion) to y'all here!

As y'all are, I am BEYOND ticked off about the $4000 Kcash still being in the event boxes. I don't think they are taking us seriously! I think we need to band together and SHOW them how serious we are!! Obviously the only way to do this would be to hold a strike. I'm thinking the absolute best weekend to do that would be a VIP weekend, where they would really see the difference in their bottom line. I guess any weekend would work, as long as we were all in it together. But in order for it to work we'd ALL have to stay strong and band together.

So what do you guys think??! Think we can get a strike together? Think WE can survive a strike lol? I really think this is the ONLY way we are going to get their attention!!!

Also, I'm annoyed that the forum doesn't keep me signed in anymore after the hacking problem or whatever it was! By the time I finish typing I have to sign in again. Arghhh!!!
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Rose, I was sick and tired of Kash in gift boxes, I refused to buy more boxes for the event that just ended. I usually do and I suffer a lot from the hands of Glu, so even though I was so tempted to try for the hair, I said this time, no. With the amount of KStars I spent chasing items in gift boxes over the months, I think I could go through a year's worth of VIP events and be happy.

Do you click the "Remember me" button? Try when you're signed out, hit "reply" to any post and it will lead you to a page to log in and click the "Remember me" button. Sometimes I have to do it this way when the usual way keeps signing me out.
    PM to add
    Another way to get to that page, go up to login, and before putting in any username or password, click login. It will say you've used one attempt to login, but it gives you the box to login and REMEMBER your info. I have to do that everytime I run CCleaner. So that's another way - login with blank or incorrect info, and the next page lets you save it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh, and Hoodstar, the Pilot. I love the pilot. He totally looks like an old boyfriend, and seeing him on the tarmac I decorated each time I board the jet at LAX, would be perfect. I really want him standing there to greet me. So, have fun with him now, but I'm going to petition to let us place the pilot there, like any other potted plant. I'll even PAY to get him to stand there. I think the Pilots stand to greet the owners just because if you're flying, you like to shake the hand of the guy who's going to get you there, especially because You're his boss and it's your plane not his. Ok, that's my Hookah rant about the Pilot. I call him Captain Bob.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    GfBZxG9.png

Wow, another weekend event that sucked. I am not surprised. I hated grinding for it but I had to have it because I know very well in a future throwback sale this ugly jumpsuit will be there waiting for me.
    The last time and only I had my doll completely ignore a weekend event was with those hideous Kourtney Kardashian overalls. She later ended up getting that junk in a throwback box and till this day it sits in the back of her closet. Never worn. Do you honestly think I am going to dress her in something that looks like it should be on the clearance rack at Walmart?? Whoever is picking these clothes for the weekend event, you need some help; I am starting to picture you as a person who smells like those putrid corn chips one buys at the gas station and has dirty fingernails. You probably dress as worse as you look and I wouldn’t be surprised if you were picking these clothes with a blindfold on.

You may think that jumpsuit is fabulous but I surely don’t. I mean how difficult is it to design something like this,
    this, or even this. Before Kanye got a hold of Kim she dressed so much better. I cringe when I see the couch dress or even that lingerie piece or whatever that mess was she wore when she was pregnant.

Oh and thanks to the Instagram side of the game and the circus clown running this page. There could be a throwback sale around the corner with everyone’s favorite set of facial features. I swear those people need to give it a rest and move on. If they were not around to earn those items like the rest of us. Then that is THEIR fault and THEY should have been playing like the rest of us. However, THEY chose not to. I swear it gets on my nerves the excuses I read "I was having game trouble", "It isn't fair I stopped playing". Well, that is too bad. I'm betting only a handful of them will get that junk when they first start going through boxes. I wanted the Pomeranian and dress outfit from the last throwback sale, what did my doll get? That St. Patrick’s Day scarf with the hat to match and that obnoxious Christmas hair. So Instead of some stupid throwback sale, I want suggestions being met and actually PUT into this game instead of being used for these other games. I want the 4-5 outfits per updates
    bull to stop, my Stardom side gigs, and when can I change the face, hair, and skin of NPCs?? I am sick of the pink and blue hair with the pig noses.

As for Brandon Marlo…whoever, the KKH developer is who thought it would be cute to put some socially inept pervert into the storyline…honestly what is your problem? Clearly there is something wrong with you.

I want this character gone, along with Maria’s niece
    who was a total b and that creep of a nephew. They can be killed off or sent away like Perez and the manager you cursed all of us with when So Chic London was introduced. I was so happy my doll got to make Brandon look like a fool on national television until Maria called forcing her to apologize to him. Only to be sniffed and groped at Tavrn later. I mean to the idiot who created “Brandon”, I get that you probably think that is funny but I don’t. It shows what a sad pathetic sense of humor you have.

I don’t expect the next weekend event to be any better. I still have the pilot who my doll will be drinking champagne and sleeping with until the next event.

What about that hideous weekend event a few weeks ago, where the event boxes contained--if you were UNLUCKY--an equestrian hat. Out-of-date boyfriend jeans. Ugly lumberjack-plaid button-down shirt. And lace-ups no one wears anymore? And listen, we really have no need for pregnancy outfits. Who's handling the fashion now? If Kim doesn't care anymore, why should we? If Glu is now disinterested, let us know. This is *not* cool. And the NeNe event....What *was* that?? Two bits and a waste of time, a waste of energy bolts, and a bomb of a now-you-see-it-now-you-don't storyline. We spend A LOT of money here, these things aren't fair; we don't deserve to be disappointed in a way that this year's become constant and consistent. Dudes, what's up??

P.S. I gotta agree--Brandon Marlo was portrayed as rather the freak. It wasn't cute or funny. Marlon Brando is rolling in his grave. Zing!
    P.P.S. You're right; Kanye has shiz taste; she needs to stop letting him dress her already, she has much better taste and always looked so nice. Now everything is way too tight and always b o o b s in your face. The classiness is missing, doesn't matter whose designs you're wearing; he needs to get his nose..face...body...out of her closet.
    Ahhhhhh, it's mutiny Captain Bly!
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    So nobody said.... What do y'all think about a strike?? I really think that's the only way we are going to get through to them, and show them how serious we are.

Thanks, I signed in on that other page and clicked remember me. But I'm sure I clicked remember me before. Hopefully it'll work this time. Annoying to have to sign in multiple times!
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
    So nobody said.... What do y'all think about a strike?? I really think that's the only way we are going to get through to them, and show them how serious we are.

Thanks, I signed in on that other page and clicked remember me. But I'm sure I clicked remember me before. Hopefully it'll work this time. Annoying to have to sign in multiple times!

I don't mind taking a pass on event boxes. Did you see Bobbie's new thread yesterday?

About signing in and Remember Me: It took me several tries last month. Same thing uploading a new avatar, btw...
    I just want to mention, that Glu is aware of the recent unhappiness regarding gift boxes, events and clothing. They're reading those threads, and will be deciding on any adjustments for the game in this regard. As always they welcome, and encourage honest discussion. I just wanted you to know, they are reading, and want to arrive at the optimum formula for the success of the game balanced with player satisfaction.

In in other words.....they're not going to give away the farm, but they do want us to want to play, and want us to enjoy it. And that's obvious in how we now get some love from our penny pinching spouses, in the form of free dates in some cases, and presents. And we complained about no return from SoChic London. Now we get cash and stars twice a week if we want to spend a morning and work for it. so please share your thoughts and constructive criticism, because they're reading our posts, and hearing our concerns.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I just want to mention, that Glu is aware of the recent unhappiness regarding gift boxes, events and clothing. They're reading those threads, and will be deciding on any adjustments for the game in this regard. As always they welcome, and encourage honest discussion. I just wanted you to know, they are reading, and want to arrive at the optimum formula for the success of the game balanced with player satisfaction.

In in other words.....they're not going to give away the farm, but they do want us to want to play, and want us to enjoy it. And that's obvious in how we now get some love from our penny pinching spouses, in the form of free dates in some cases, and presents. And we complained about no return from SoChic London. Now we get cash and stars twice a week if we want to spend a morning and work for it. so please share your thoughts and constructive criticism, because they're reading our posts, and hearing our concerns.

All very true, and all very much appreciated. ;)
    Once again, today, I bought a 50 K-star top, and got no Top of the World Achievement credit. Yesterday's purchase should've gotten me $2,500 kash, 10 K-stars, fans +200 and 5 energy bolts. :(
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Tired of these recycled earnable outfit the dress is a longer version of a dress we won on a party weekend the shoes are the EXACT same pair we got on a VIP weekend a few weeks ago just in a different color. And the giftbox hair is ombre which means it won't look good on my doll since her coloring is dark I've been so bored with weekend events lately
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    Tired of these recycled earnable outfit the dress is a longer version of a dress we won on a party weekend the shoes are the EXACT same pair we got on a VIP weekend a few weeks ago just in a different color. And the giftbox hair is ombre which means it won't look good on my doll since her coloring is dark I've been so bored with weekend events lately

Glu really needs to step their game up. Sometimes I'm not motivated to grind for the earnables because the outfits are so out-of-style.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections