General Complaints Thread

Comments

• TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    I just want to mention, that Glu is aware of the recent unhappiness regarding gift boxes, events and clothing. They're reading those threads, and will be deciding on any adjustments for the game in this regard. As always they welcome, and encourage honest discussion. I just wanted you to know, they are reading, and want to arrive at the optimum formula for the success of the game balanced with player satisfaction.

In in other words.....they're not going to give away the farm, but they do want us to want to play, and want us to enjoy it. And that's obvious in how we now get some love from our penny pinching spouses, in the form of free dates in some cases, and presents. And we complained about no return from SoChic London. Now we get cash and stars twice a week if we want to spend a morning and work for it. so please share your thoughts and constructive criticism, because they're reading our posts, and hearing our concerns.

Yes, I do agree with that. But... we've been asking them to remove the $4k box for how long now? I'm not concerned about the boxes everyone else is complaining about. Obviously there has to be other options in the boxes, or it would just make it too easy to get the gift box items. I just want the $4k box removed. I don't think that's too much to ask. ;)

Edit: oh! And I just posted this without having to sign in beforehand!! Woot!! Hehehe!! ;)
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    I just want to mention, that Glu is aware of the recent unhappiness regarding gift boxes, events and clothing. They're reading those threads, and will be deciding on any adjustments for the game in this regard. As always they welcome, and encourage honest discussion. I just wanted you to know, they are reading, and want to arrive at the optimum formula for the success of the game balanced with player satisfaction.

In in other words.....they're not going to give away the farm, but they do want us to want to play, and want us to enjoy it. And that's obvious in how we now get some love from our penny pinching spouses, in the form of free dates in some cases, and presents. And we complained about no return from SoChic London. Now we get cash and stars twice a week if we want to spend a morning and work for it. so please share your thoughts and constructive criticism, because they're reading our posts, and hearing our concerns.

That is nice to hear but the team keeps giving so little and we still CANNOT change the skin, hair and eyes on our NPC contacts (professional and romantic), still can't delete friends who have stopped playing, and the fact that the 4,000 kash prize is STILL there and the daily boxes are equally frustrating.

I mean it cannot be too difficult to have AT LEAST 1-3 throwback items in the mix of daily and weekend gift boxes. Sure it’s nice to be rewarded for So Chic London. However, I for one cannot stand the inside and color—whoever designed it, nice job. I’m guessing you are the same person who pushed everything in New Orleans back too far and decided to throw an oversized and useless theater next to the condo in San Francisco. I loathe having my doll do gigs there all the actions barely pay out any points and the placement of the characters on the inside is messy, ****Edited by Koko
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes, I do agree with that. But... we've been asking them to remove the $4k box for how long now? I'm not concerned about the boxes everyone else is complaining about. Obviously there has to be other options in the boxes, or it would just make it too easy to get the gift box items. I just want the $4k box removed. I don't think that's too much to ask. ;)

Edit: oh! And I just posted this without having to sign in beforehand!! Woot!! Hehehe!! ;)

Oh yes, I agree the 4000$ is the most unfriendly aspect of the game. And of course there's the next worse 40 Star prize. You don't win anything, so in a way you lose. the ugly Walmar Clothes? Bad. But
    I love the event points when events matter - it takes some pressure off. Then the energy is the gift of time and effort which lets us finish more tasks for more event points so that's useful. But if we're spending 40Stars, can't we get the better prizes? NICE clothes. I don't think we'll get 50Star instead of the 40, because Stars are money. So we'd just like no BAD gifts in the gift boxes we spent with 40 Stars...because Stars are money. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    I actually kinda am okay with the 4000 kash prize. I see a lot of people liking the energy over kash... but I hate the 50 energy more. Sure it's instant energy, but I can get 50 energy in like 20 minutes of tapping around, however it takes like a day or two to amass 4000 kash.

And I hate that the prizes "break even" since 4,000 kash, 50 energy, and 40 stars are the equivalent of 40 stars. If they MUST keep these **** prizes, make it a LITTLE bit more like +5000 Kash, +60 energy, and +45 k-stars so we aren't ending up in a draw every time in what we pay REAL money for. I'm saying this because if people want to buy 4000 kash and 50 energy with their own money outside of these random boxes, good for them. But since we didn't choose to select these items, it should pay out a bit more.
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    English is not my native language, so I'm sorry if I say something pointless here.
    I played KKG like an idiot for hours. I lost my precious sleep hours for playing some more. But in the end I got NO Krossover clothes in KKH and my KKG is so messed up that's ridiculous. iOS players got the game first, reported glitches, Glu solved most of them, but in Android this is a totally mess!
    I'm tired of this. Android players are important as much as iOS players are, so please respect us, Glu!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I agree. I'm so mad that Glu is taking too long to resolve this issue. Uh!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I'm sorry this is happening. Ticisss, I saw you posted in the Glitch thread with your details, please know that Glu is working on this as we speak.

I'm moving this to the Vent thread, because I'm trying to clean up the multiple threads about this issue, that popped up in my absence. Thanks for understanding. And hang in there. This will be fixed. There are always quirks with new rollouts.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I'm so glad this thread is on Page 1 again!
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Why is it that we don't see any of the Kardashian Klan anymore in this game? We haven't seen Kim in what feels like forever. If she is supposed to be our "BFF" in the game, she is a pretty bad friend then. We don't see Willow really anymore either.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    There is a new storyline with them on this last update MT3M!

They even talk about that 'been a while since we talked' or something...

Hope you get that one soon!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    There is a new storyline with them on this last update MT3M!

They even talk about that 'been a while since we talked' or something...

Hope you get that one soon!

That's great to hear, Vats! I'm glad. Since my game got restarted back from this past summer, I am slowly working through old storylines.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

Royally annoyed that my Kindle STILL doesn't have the event @ 3:09 pm!!! WTH GLU??!!

FINALLY got the event at like 11:30 P.M.!!! Disgusted!
    Ok what the HECK!!

So quite some time back I flirted with the guy who would become my hubby in the game when I was ready for that. Still wasn't ready for that when Valentine's Day hit us, but of course the Glu Gods try to force that on us. I just kept saying no, and kept on dating, no problems there (got to like 3200 or something I think). So I get on one morning to collect my boxes on all my games, and he asks for a date and I accept.

I went on to collect my other boxes, and came back about an hour later and headed to JFK to go to Oak for a date. No sooner than the screen loading I get a phone call from my cutie telling me he's breaking up with me!! And wanted like 58 stars to stay together!!!! WTH?! I was on the way to the date!! I believe there was still 7+ hours on the ticker! How the heck did this happen??!!

But this is the kicker!!! I keep trying to delete him so I can flirt with him again, and it says I can't because I have an event or something like that with him!!! What do I do??! I can't figure out how to clear the cache on the game on my iPad to see if that will help. I know how on my Kindle but not on iPad.
    :(
    Ok what the HECK!!

So quite some time back I flirted with the guy who would become my hubby in the game when I was ready for that. Still wasn't ready for that when Valentine's Day hit us, but of course the Glu Gods try to force that on us. I just kept saying no, and kept on dating, no problems there (got to like 3200 or something I think). So I get on one morning to collect my boxes on all my games, and he asks for a date and I accept.

I went on to collect my other boxes, and came back about an hour later and headed to JFK to go to Oak for a date. No sooner than the screen loading I get a phone call from my cutie telling me he's breaking up with me!! And wanted like 58 stars to stay together!!!! WTH?! I was on the way to the date!! I believe there was still 7+ hours on the ticker! How the heck did this happen??!!

But this is the kicker!!! I keep trying to delete him so I can flirt with him again, and it says I can't because I have an event or something like that with him!!! What do I do??! I can't figure out how to clear the cache on the game on my iPad to see if that will help. I know how on my Kindle but not on iPad.

Wow, that's messed up. It's like there's innumerable holes all over the place now, and I can't decide if it's all intentional or what. I'm really sorry, I hope it can be pretty easily straightened out.
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    My doll now has that hideous shower curtain and unfortunately, had to purchase energy just to finish on time. Oh, the joys of this game.

Whoever on the development team is picking these outfits you have some poor taste. I guess your thrift store loving parents dress you or maybe enjoy getting dressed in the dark. Not sure

Honestly enough with this b.s. of Kendall and Kylie clothes for weekend events and updates. As Elsa once said Let it Go. They have their own game, you want something they wore? Put it in their game.
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    My doll now has that hideous shower curtain and unfortunately, had to purchase energy just to finish on time. Oh, the joys of this game.

Yeah, I got the necklace and earrings, and I had enough time to get the dress too. But didn't feel like spending the time on it so went for a nice motorcycle ride with my honey instead haha!!
    hoodstar9 wrote: »

Whoever on the development team is picking these outfits you have some poor taste. I guess your thrift store loving parents dress you or maybe enjoy getting dressed in the dark. Not sure

Honestly enough with this b.s. of Kendall and Kylie clothes for weekend events and updates. As Elsa once said Let it Go. They have their own game, you want something they wore? Put it in their game.

Hahahahahaha! Omg, omg, omg! This is hilarious. I agree, the dress is horrible, and the necklace too. I also agree with K and K have their own game now, so keep their stuff there. Annnndddddd, seriously yes--the clothes, etc., have been total sh*t lately. A lot of things translate so poorly into illustration. And you can absolutely see the art department does their best to make things happen, they do excellent work. But the whole department responsible for making these selections should be sh*t canned and replaced. Their collective taste, judgment, and consideration of how the fashions can be rendered here is very poor. And for such a fashion-driven game, well, there's really no excuse for that.

EDIT: Ah, I guess that's a little harsh, but the people who pick and choose--are there different people handling that now? I mean, this past weekend's earnables, yuck; the maternity outfit--not only ugly but...why on earth...just...why? Things have changed these past two months, what's with that??
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Well I completed the event on the first day without doing all the special gigs because of the LOVELY +30 event points I keep getting when trying to chase the weekend event clothes! I am so happy about that. (You can tell it's sarcasm right? LOL) And this is the WORST luck I had. Spent over 950 stars chasing the clothes... I know the guy clothes are so plain, but I was so far into it, that if I didn't get the last piece of clothing I would have been angrier than just giving up. But that's exactly how Glu planned people would react. *sigh*
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Hahahahahaha! Omg, omg, omg! This is hilarious. I agree, the dress is horrible, and the necklace too. I also agree with K and K have their own game now, so keep their stuff there. Annnndddddd, seriously yes--the clothes, etc., have been total sh*t lately. A lot of things translate so poorly into illustration. And you can absolutely see the art department does their best to make things happen, they do excellent work. But the whole department responsible for making these selections should be sh*t canned and replaced. Their collective taste, judgment, and consideration of how the fashions can be rendered here is very poor. And for such a fashion-driven game, well, there's really no excuse for that.

EDIT: Ah, I guess that's a little harsh, but the people who pick and choose--are there different people handling that now? I mean, this past weekend's earnables, yuck; the maternity outfit--not only ugly but...why on earth...just...why? Things have changed these past two months, what's with that??
    The clothes we see here are based on what the Kardashian and Jenner girls wear, that's it. The sources are tabloids, the news, ect. These days Kendall is highly visible in media and on the news so yeah, even stuff she wears on the runway makes it into the events. There are way more serious fashion games to play, if that's what you're looking for but this game isn't one of them. This is just a doll dress up game for ages 6 and up.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    The clothes we see here are based on what the Kardashian and Jenner girls wear, that's it. The sources are tabloids, the news, ect. These days Kendall is highly visible in media and on the news so yeah, even stuff she wears on the runway makes it into the events. There are way more serious fashion games to play, if that's what you're looking for but this game isn't one of them. This is just a doll dress up game for ages 6 and up.

Goes well with my Strawberry Shortcake Berry Rush and Style Me Girl games. Aside from that, yeah, I think I know the story here. But thanks just the same. :)

EDIT: Wait...are you...did you think I stumbled upon some random game as this, about which I have no idea of all the very real people in it, their lives, and what they do? What dynamics drive the game and how? Oh boy--look, not sure how I gave that impression to you, but why would I be here if I didn't know all things Kardashian? (Hm. Maybe some people play who don't in fact know....) That's what's up here after all, right? You seemed very brusque. I know what time it is. But anyway, look, it was nice of you to give me some background info you thought would help me out. And as for "more serious fashion games"--let's say Covet Fashion and the like--I'm *so* not interested. I'm a fashion and accessories editor to begin with. And I don't want to "work" when I'm not at my job; I just want to have fun here. And also, if I have an opinion or agree with someone else's then I have a right to say so, you know? Just as you did. It's a forum. That's what it's for; everyone should say things that feel important to them. Ok, well, thank you again.

P.S. I *do* actually play that particular Strawberry Shortcake game, as well as a version of Me Girl. :p
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Goes well with my Strawberry Shortcake Berry Rush and Style Me Girl games. Aside from that, yeah, I think I know the story here. But thanks just the same. :)

EDIT: Wait...are you...did you think I stumbled upon some random game as this, about which I have no idea of all the very real people in it, their lives, and what they do? What dynamics drive the game and how? Oh boy--look, not sure how I gave that impression to you, but why would I be here if I didn't know all things Kardashian? (Hm. Maybe some people play who don't in fact know....) That's what's up here after all, right? You seemed very brusque. I know what time it is. But anyway, look, it was nice of you to give me some background info you thought would help me out. And as for "more serious fashion games"--let's say Covet Fashion and the like--I'm *so* not interested. I'm a fashion and accessories editor to begin with. And I don't want to "work" when I'm not at my job; I just want to have fun here. And also, if I have an opinion or agree with someone else's then I have a right to say so, you know? Just as you did. It's a forum. That's what it's for; everyone should say things that feel important to them. Ok, well, thank you again.

P.S. I *do* actually play that particular Strawberry Shortcake game, as well as a version of Me Girl. :p
    Lmao omg sorry, gurl. I thot u weren't familiar with how the game was set up. I personally wish that they'd make clothes based on what the players want, instead of stuff from the Kardashian Kloset.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Ok what the HECK!!

Oh, Rose. I feel bad. I got hit the same way. I was on my way to a date with Mooney (spouse at the time) I had 6 hours left for the date, and outside the restaurant, I got the breakup call. I took screenshots, showing how much time still showed for my date, and the break up call, and....the answer was as follows: depending on how long we'd been dating, whether we cancelled dates, etc, when the time is up, it's up. THe 10 hours is a guideline - date by then UNLESS the game decides it's time to ransom your relationship or pack it in. It bugged me, but there was nothing I could do. That's when I said "Oh Krap" and just started dating my other Android. But yeah, the 10 hour timer is a guidline, and yes, you must date within the timer.....unless the internal clock of the game has a different timer in mind.

You're not alone in this. That's why I call it the 'sadder but wiser' club. Now, I get a call for a date, I go there right away, if there is any chance I missed a date or said no earlier.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Lmao omg sorry, gurl. I thot u weren't familiar with how the game was set up. I personally wish that they'd make clothes based on what the players want, instead of stuff from the Kardashian Kloset.

Ohmigod, I LOVE your K&K avi!

That's actually an interesting idea. Maybe a hybrid-type thing, or even people submit pics, illustrations, etc., of what they'd like to see here--and it would actually be done. Plus, I'm so tired of most things in my wardrobe; and I almost literally squeeze my eyes shut tapping on daily boxes, hoping I won't get something terrible--and I never, ever buy another box at the same time because, nothing's worse than getting TWO horrible things. How is there never an end to all the yecccchhhhhh we can get? Here alone, kash or stars are definitely preferable. Oh--wait! Say you, anyone here, has an outfit, accessory, piece of jewelry they love...and submitted a pic of them wearing it? Or even not wearing it. Submissions could last for a week--it's prolly to much to hope for, to vote on them--and the winning stuff--*our* stuff(!), could be presented in a weekend event. I have no doubt every single person here has something they love, hey, that's such a good idea! KKH Player's Picks! Ok, gotta be a better name--help me out here!
    Can someone tell me how I can level up while I'm asleep and the game is Off? I was close to updating, but it was late. I finished a task, started walking around Soho tapping for energy, I thought I grab a date and go to bed, so the "Date Call" wouldn't bother me for a whole day. I managed to grab about 5 Energy, and decided to shut down. I boot up this morning, Simon calls with a gig, nothing is tapped, and suddenly, the screen pops ups I leveled up. I already have full energy from sleeping over night, but I guess my doll was moonlighting or something. How the Blazes do you level up while the game is off? 43 Energy is 43 energy. ANd I feel soooooooooo robbed. The game was off, how do I level up in my sleep when the dalm game is off? Off Off. Not Kinda off. Off, shutdown, left the building, lights are off, powered down, no body's home, Off.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Can someone tell me how I can level up while I'm asleep and the game is Off? I was close to updating, but it was late. I finished a task, started walking around Soho tapping for energy, I thought I grab a date and go to bed, so the "Date Call" wouldn't bother me for a whole day. I managed to grab about 5 Energy, and decided to shut down. I boot up this morning, Simon calls with a gig, nothing is tapped, and suddenly, the screen pops ups I leveled up. I already have full energy from sleeping over night, but I guess my doll was moonlighting or something. How the Blazes do you level up while the game is off? 43 Energy is 43 energy. ANd I feel soooooooooo robbed. The game was off, how do I level up in my sleep when the dalm game is off? Off Off. Not Kinda off. Off, shutdown, left the building, lights are off, powered down, no body's home, Off.

Last night weird things were happening while I was playing the game, around 11:00 pm Eastern Standard Time. (That's 8:00 pm Glu time.) It kept freezing for a few seconds during my last 8hr gig of the night. The movements across the screen and the spitting out of stars, cash, and fan-circle-things was j e r k y and there were microsecond freezes when touching the tappables too. The blue stars came out in a hesitant manner, and also with scant-second freezes. Same problems with the pets. So far the first gig I did today seemed ok.
    It makes me wonder what the dolls do when we're asleep. I imagine these parties and meetings like ToyStory. They're getting sloppy. Making mistakes. Spewing Tapables, leveling up while the game is off, something's Kray Kray in Kalabasas. Maybe it's only happening here in the tri state Isabeau. It was about 11 our time when I shut down.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    It makes me wonder what the dolls do when we're asleep. I imagine these parties and meetings like ToyStory. They're getting sloppy. Making mistakes. Spewing Tapables, leveling up while the game is off, something's Kray Kray in Kalabasas. Maybe it's only happening here in the tri state Isabeau. It was about 11 our time when I shut down.

Ha, definitely! And they often come out of our phones and computers after we've gone to sleep, wreaking havoc with their anything-goes-it's-not-one-of-*our*-homes parties, nosey-ing through our closets, laughingly saying to each other, how many stars do you think *this* rag cost, like, two?; pondering what umbrellas and gloves are; stealing small pieces of jewelry, ransacking our wallets for real cash, to get mani/pedis in the spa area of an all-night gym, and have drinks at the juice bar; trying on our makeup; wondering why nothing happens if they touch our dogs, cats, etc., because they want some extra energy and fans, plus money to go to the Shoreline Grill for coffee and cheesecake, which they limit to only 2wice a year. They especially like the bedrooms of kids so they can ride around in Barbie Doll vehicles and crash them into walls and also sleep with G.I. Joe dolls. Jeez, you think you know a doll, and then this.
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Grrrrr I just hate tapping on my doll's husband by accident when I have full energy TT_TT
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    Awww Chanrin, I'm sorry. That does stink. Guess how I felt when I leveled up in my sleep? It was almost like...well, something else in your sleep.. But Isabeau has me laughing hysterically over here, imagining the triplets running around in my son's old Max Steel Doll Car in the basement at night.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Ha, definitely! And they often come out of our phones and computers after we've gone to sleep, wreaking havoc with their anything-goes-it's-not-one-of-*our*-homes parties, nosey-ing through our closets, laughingly saying to each other, how many stars do you think *this* rag cost, like, two?; pondering what umbrellas and gloves are; stealing small pieces of jewelry, ransacking our wallets for real cash, to get mani/pedis in the spa area of an all-night gym, and have drinks at the juice bar; trying on our makeup; wondering why nothing happens if they touch our dogs, cats, etc., because they want some extra energy and fans, plus money to go to the Shoreline Grill for coffee and cheesecake, which they limit to only 2wice a year. They especially like the bedrooms of kids so they can ride around in Barbie Doll vehicles and crash them into walls and also sleep with G.I. Joe dolls. Jeez, you think you know a doll, and then this.

Hehehe! Me too, Koko! I'm giggling here, especially about the cat and dog part and also our dolls laughing at our clothes :)

I'm going to keep a close eye on Madison from now on...

Oh, and I also hate accidentally tapping my dolls husband or levelling up when I have energy. Wish it could just add to what we have, like the energy in gift boxes.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai