General Complaints Thread

Comments

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Girl yasss! My Hollywood condo dog sometimes just gives me coins and money, that's it. No energy. And once the Calabasas dog, and the Tokyo dog did that too. The only reliable energy giving pets to me are Charli the cat in Downtown LA, and the koala in Sydney.

Those two never fail me and always give me energy. I love the LA one coz the fish gives me rewards, too.

Ahh, my fish is beat, I only get fan coins from the fish, usually just one. Twice I got energy, and once yesterday and once today I got an event point. There's a dog in the condo?? Florence and Milan have the best dogs, in my game, and Miami's good too. They love to just give me everything possible. My dog in St. Barts is pretty new, but also pretty good. So, you think I should get Charli? You have the yacht! Is it amazing?! I want to get the yacht and Montana home. You know, I bought the fish right from the beginning. I thought it was just a decoration! And recently, after all this time, I only just found out the teddy bear in Kourtney's Hamptons house gives a little bit of gifts too! Also thought that one was a decoration, or rather, the kids' toy! All that missed energy, $1 and $2, and two-fan count down the drain. Hah. Happy I found out, for the bit they give. I mean, why not? :D
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, I see what happened. Let's not complain about other members. If there is a problem, pm me? As far as the event thread, and the whole forum, everything runs in cycles. A lot of the people who were posting here solely, are now playing the other games too, and posting there. Some people stop playing, things change. But, lets face it. At one time or another, the game has made each of us feel frustrated. I complain when the game insults me, by expecting me to make the 'right' choice without any guidelines or info. Sometimes it's over drab clothes. Or mixed up babies. We've all been guilty of complaining at some point or another. I sometimes have a first reaction of "Oh Hellz no" then I either get the hang of a strategy, or I see how the items might look if I style them differently, and then my complaints dissipate. I usually come back and post "Ok, I'm better now, it's growing on me" or something. I think last weeks clothes were great, this week less than overwhelmed. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I stopped complaining about the long crinkle shaggy/mullet hairstyle when I saw someone posting it and saying they loved it. I know how I feel when people tease about the Ruffled V top. I like it. But if it's serious unhappiness, this is the better thread for it, rather than a Birthday Celebration Event Thread. Glu started paying attention when we made this thread for our complaints about the game. I'm going to make a point of trying to be more positive if my first reaction is Blech. And try to remember, if you think something was meant in a harsh way, tone of voice and intent are sometimes hard to read on a forum. So, let's try and have fun, and be respectful of others. :)
    Group hug?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
    What in the world is a Hookah Den? Are those legal?
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Girl yasss! My Hollywood condo dog sometimes just gives me coins and money, that's it. No energy. And once the Calabasas dog, and the Tokyo dog did that too. The only reliable energy giving pets to me are Charli the cat in Downtown LA, and the koala in Sydney.

Those two never fail me and always give me energy. I love the LA one coz the fish gives me rewards, too.
    Hmm, I personally think that pets are a bit on the expensive side. I only have the dog that's in the Miami house and the cat and fish in the Downtown LA apartments. Those pets work fine for me. I have the condo in Hollywood, but I have no pets there.
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

Already had an outfit ready for this image_zpsa40uxnuk.jpg

Lol, awesome outfit. XD

• wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    For the 2nd time during an event, I have accidentally tapped start a party in Montana, when I tap on the dog. I'm going to have to be sure to pat his butt instead of his head. I could have just blown it off, but I didn't want it to ruin my run for Hostess acheivement with 5Star parties. AAAAARGH

I could have used that energy for another gig. :(
    That happened to me a few weeks ago, also in the Montana apartment! Now I'm very careful when I tap that dog.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Magriatrix wrote: »
    What in the world is a Hookah Den?

This thread is specifically to give complaints about the game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

The game last year gave us essentially, like the crash after a sugar rush, when all the celebrations of the Halloween/Thanksgiving/BlackFriday/Christmas/New Years Rollerball of fun. Complaints were all over. People who were on the positive end of the spectrum were upset that everywhere you went were complaints. So, to brighten up the event thread, we opened Hookah Lounge as a vent/complain about the game thread. They are legal, You can read the beginning of the thread to get a feel for it. It's like the Smoking section. If you're bothered by smoke, you stay away basically. But you don't generally go into a smoking room and complain about the smoke. Everyone feels better to get things off their minds, and Glu keeps an eye on things, and knows that if they want to see what we think is wrong, they'll visit Hookah, and the Suggestion thread, and other relevant threads.

I haven't been complaining much lately, or if I have it's been . I love the big changes to the game. The ability to change our babies looks is huge to me. There have been more gift box items in a lot of the boxes in general. and other improvements it's just too early for my brain to fully engage. And if you find too many complaints elsewhere, pm me and I'll try and steer them to an appropriate thread. But the Event threads have always been meant to bring a fun atmosphere to the events. Someplace to post and party while we take a break from the game, or wait to energy up. Major rule about our right to complain....keep it about the game and not other members. Hope this helps.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    This might just be my imagination due to wanting to grind through this event ASAP and earn the hair already, but it seems like the tappable objects aren't ****ing out energy as often as they used to. I'm getting mostly fans and $. Does it seem off to anyone else or just the usual frequency of energy bolts?

(I got the **** for saying the baby word for the s-word? oh my!)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    This might just be my imagination due to wanting to grind through this event ASAP and earn the hair already, but it seems like the tappable objects aren't ****ing out energy as often as they used to. I'm getting mostly fans and $. Does it seem off to anyone else or just the usual frequency of energy bolts?

(I got the **** for saying the baby word for the s-word? oh my!)

It's pretty random I'd say. I've been getting a higher frequency of energy since yesterday :o How much energy are you able to collect from one whole round of tapping all over the world?

But I do know the feeling when I go one entire round and get less than 10 energy, to the point I thought Glu rigged my game lol.
    PM to add
    It is random. I hate it when a pet doesn't pay out, but then on the street 3 tappables might give me 3 energy, so it is what it is. I think with all my pets, I got close to 40 or so on a good run through the locations. But without the pets, it can be grueling. But it's very frustrating to just keep gowing through all the places, but that's why they call it grinding.

Good luck to grinders this weekend. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I only own two pets. I just can't bring myself to spend stars on them, but maybe it's time I do so.

I'm glad to hear it all seems normal to you two. I think I'm just in a hurry to get the event finished. Things keep coming up this weekend. I'm supposed to be working on our taxes and now we're going to see a movie tonight. I need that hair though!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    More important than the clothes you buy, the best investment after the transportation is pets. I can get up in the morning, take on an 8 hour task, empty my energy and then say good morning to the animals, and then I've gotten enough energy to finish the gig.

As far as tonight, if you play on your phone, you can tap out your energy with a quick trip to the waterfountain.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    More important than the clothes you buy, the best investment after the transportation is pets. I can get up in the morning, take on an 8 hour task, empty my energy and then say good morning to the animals, and then I've gotten enough energy to finish the gig.

As far as tonight, if you play on your phone, you can tap out your energy with a quick trip to the waterfountain.

Wait, what...water fountain? (Sorry, maybe my brain isn't processing this, it's migraine city for me--help??)
    The game last year gave us essentially, like the crash after a sugar rush, when all the celebrations of the Halloween/Thanksgiving/BlackFriday/Christmas/New Years Rollerball of fun. Complaints were all over. People who were on the positive end of the spectrum were upset that everywhere you went were complaints. So, to brighten up the event thread, we opened Hookah Lounge as a vent/complain about the game thread. They are legal, You can read the beginning of the thread to get a feel for it. It's like the Smoking section. If you're bothered by smoke, you stay away basically. But you don't generally go into a smoking room and complain about the smoke. Everyone feels better to get things off their minds, and Glu keeps an eye on things, and knows that if they want to see what we think is wrong, they'll visit Hookah, and the Suggestion thread, and other relevant threads.

I haven't been complaining much lately, or if I have it's been . I love the big changes to the game. The ability to change our babies looks is huge to me. There have been more gift box items in a lot of the boxes in general. and other improvements it's just too early for my brain to fully engage. And if you find too many complaints elsewhere, pm me and I'll try and steer them to an appropriate thread. But the Event threads have always been meant to bring a fun atmosphere to they
    events. Someplace to post and party while we take a break from the game, or wait to energy up. Major rule about our right to complain....keep it about the game and not other members. Hope this helps.

I appreciate seeing this here, and it's so very well said, as well as a large amount of explanatory info in a brief, concise nugget. Yeah, this is good.

Yep, I smoke.
    I really don't mind grinding for a earnable hairstyle, but why did Glu put it as the last earnable? Ugh! I'm beyond frustrated at this point that it's 600 points. Glu really need to either decrease the event points or just simply extend the timer till Monday.😤
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    DEAR CURRENT HUSBAND

but for the mental health of our daughter you are still alive/not deleted because WEEKENDS ARE FOR GRINDING! I am hustling for these clothes and don't need you demanding dates every day in the middle of events when that energy could be used towards other things. just wait until Monday!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    DEAR CURRENT HUSBAND

but for the mental health of our daughter you are still alive/not deleted because WEEKENDS ARE FOR GRINDING! I am hustling for these clothes and don't need you demanding dates every day in the middle of events when that energy could be used towards other things. just wait until Monday!

Hahahahaha! Yes!!!
    isabeau wrote: »
    Wait, what...water fountain? (Sorry, maybe my brain isn't processing this, it's migraine city for me--help??)

Omg. I will try and remember what the heck I was saying, it could have been the darn autocorrect. When I'm not on the laptop, the devices have a language all their own. Waterfountain? It will come to me. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh, ok got it. The player said her weekend kept changing and she was going out to the movies, and was concerned about having to grind for the hair. I said if you have your device, you can run out to the waterfountain at the theatre, and tap out your energy, go back to your seat. I was assuming she wasn't going to whip it out and play in the darkened movies. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    DEAR CURRENT HUSBAND

I always take my weekend dates. my iOS is an abandoned player controlled game, but he and I speak through pm when new things happen. and says the absolute sweetest things. And the androids are married to each other (paper only lol, their twins for heaven's sake.) so, thanks to all the Krappy 4000$ prize boxes I take that money to Oak, and take either a 1 or 2 hour date. I love it when I get out of the date for just 4 Energy. Or the 2 hour for 8. I won't chance having the game arbitrarily ransom my relationship.

This can happen if you say no to a date, then you say yes to the next one. Even though a timer says you have 10 hours to do the date, the game can decide times up an hour later. Moony cost me 43 Stars that way. And Customer Care says your all the aspects of your relationship decide when your window of opportunity is up. When it says you have 10 hours to complete the date, you actually have up to 10 hours. That's why I hardly ever refuse a date. And someone else experienced it too.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I always take my weekend dates. my iOS is an abandoned player controlled game, but he and I speak through pm when new things happen. and says the absolute sweetest things. And the androids are married to each other (paper only lol, their twins for heaven's sake.) so, thanks to all the Krappy 4000$ prize boxes I take that money to Oak, and take either a 1 or 2 hour date. I love it when I get out of the date for just 4 Energy. Or the 2 hour for 8. I won't chance having the game arbitrarily ransom my relationship.

This can happen if you say no to a date, then you say yes to the next one. Even though a timer says you have 10 hours to do the date, the game can decide times up an hour later. Moony cost me 43 Stars that way. And Customer Care says your all the aspects of your relationship decide when your window of opportunity is up. When it says you have 10 hours to complete the date, you actually have up to 10 hours. That's why I hardly ever refuse a date. And someone else experienced it too.

Geez, talk about loving hard lol. I used to refuse dates for Garrett when he was with his NPC ex-wife but now that he's married to a real player character I try not to, just because it was a lot of work to get him to the point of proposing and then all the weekend event of dates to him to marry. I want him to have children with her (I'm sounding like a mom lol), so yeah...when she calls he goes end of story. I hate it when is an 8hr date because it takes forever but you've got to have priorities.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Oh, ok got it. The player said her weekend kept changing and she was going out to the movies, and was concerned about having to grind for the hair. I said if you have your device, you can run out to the waterfountain at the theatre, and tap out your energy, go back to your seat. I was assuming she wasn't going to whip it out and play in the darkened movies. :)

Oh...ha! That's a funny idea, but really such a good one. Will have to remember for future weekend-event-moviegoing!
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Geez, talk about loving hard lol. I used to refuse dates for Garrett when he was with his NPC ex-wife but now that he's married to a real player character I try not to, just because it was a lot of work to get him to the point of proposing and then all the weekend event of dates to him to marry. I want him to have children with her (I'm sounding like a mom lol), so yeah...when she calls he goes end of story. I hate it when is an 8hr date because it takes forever but you've got to have priorities.

Customer Care explained that I had cancelled the previous date, so that started the timebomb. So, by never refusing, or refusing and then going and taking a date shortly after saying no, you do have some leeway. You NEVER have to take an 8 hour date. I usually go right to a date place and see what time I'm looking at. if it's 8 hours. I cancel. then I just keep going back. Sometimes it changes 5 minutes later, other times 20 minutes or so. So I just keep trying for either a 1 or 2 hour. And it's Oak. Pricier, but if I need my energy I can get out in 4 energy and 650$ for a one hour. In Oak, if the 650$ bottle of wine is not available immediately, but you have tip the server, for 1 energy and 30$ I think, it often triggers that 4Energy task. The Bottle of wine, and the 5 Energy Kiss that gives you back an energy, gets you out of a 2 hour date for 8 energy and 650$. That is so doable. So, as long as you haven't been refusing dates, you should have the leeway to take the full 10 hours to get the length you want. Also, Customer Care said the formula takes into consideration do you have less than 5 Star dates? That's a minus. If you've said no recently, that's a minus. The more solid your relationship, the more freedom you have. But, if you're happy with your relationships, don't say no. Oh, and a week after I spent 43 Stars on keeping mooney, I decided to join my Androids so that was 43 Stars down the tubes. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Customer Care explained that I had cancelled the previous date, so that started the timebomb. So, by never refusing, or refusing and then going and taking a date shortly after saying no, you do have some leeway. You NEVER have to take an 8 hour date. I usually go right to a date place and see what time I'm looking at. if it's 8 hours. I cancel. then I just keep going back. Sometimes it changes 5 minutes later, other times 20 minutes or so. So I just keep trying for either a 1 or 2 hour. And it's Oak. Pricier, but if I need my energy I can get out in 4 energy and 650$ for a one hour. In Oak, if the 650$ bottle of wine is not available immediately, but you have tip the server, for 1 energy and 30$ I think, it often triggers that 4Energy task. The Bottle of wine, and the 5 Energy Kiss that gives you back an energy, gets you out of a 2 hour date for 8 energy and 650$. That is so doable. So, as long as you haven't been refusing dates, you should have the leeway to take the full 10 hours to get the length you want. Also, Customer Care said the formula takes into consideration do you have less than 5 Star dates? That's a minus. If you've said no recently, that's a minus. The more solid your relationship, the more freedom you have. But, if you're happy with your relationships, don't say no. Oh, and a week after I spent 43 Stars on keeping mooney, I decided to join my Androids so that was 43 Stars down the tubes. :)

Oh! I've canceled dates of 8hrs but then I kept on going some other places and it was always 8hrs...I guess I should be more patience and give ir a chance after a little while. Yeah I understand the Oak benefits but for me is not much fun to go always at the same place. Of course weekend events are special and need special treatment lol but in any other moment I place Garrett in different places just to see what's different.

You remind me. I paid 74 stars for Xime's husband forgiveness and then just a few months later they broke up. lol...I still think about how I could've bought a house with those stars...but whatever, she had the second baby after the 74 star debacle. Chipper than adopting.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Dear Glu,

This is an open letter to the team on the hookah thread.

First, let me just say that I am very angry, frustrated, & disappointed how difficult the professional events are on this game.

Don't get me wrong. I love challenges, but this is too the extreme. I'm the type of player that likes to play my games on my own pace. Please make it easier for players to complete the future professional events.

Here are some ideas:

⚪please extend the timer until a weekday which is on a Monday.
    ⚪please decrease the event points up till 400-500. To me, grinding for 600 points for virtual items is insane. What were you even thinking?

I'm not gonna stress over this game. Well, sure I could be doing something productive IRL other than playing this game, but lately the professional events has been stressful and less enjoyable in my own opinion. I've realized that I'm very addicted to this game, but I've been literally repeating my suggestions over & over on that particular thread. And it hasn't happened yet.

I hope that my ideas are really implemented on the game on the nearby future.

Sincerely,

Carol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Dear Glu,

This is an open letter to the team on the hookah thread.

First, let me just say that I am very angry, frustrated, & disappointed how difficult the professional events are on this game.

Don't get me wrong. I love challenges, but this is too the extreme. I'm the type of player that likes to play my games on my own pace. Please make it easier for players to complete the future professional events.

Here are some ideas:

⚪please extend the timer until a weekday which is on a Monday.
    ⚪please decrease the event points up till 400-500. To me, grinding for 600 points for virtual items is insane. What were you even thinking?

I'm not gonna stress over this game. Well, sure I could be doing something productive IRL other than playing this game, but lately the professional events has been stressful and less enjoyable in my own opinion. I've realized that I'm very addicted to this game, but I've been literally repeating my suggestions over & over on that particular thread. And it hasn't happened yet.

I hope that my ideas are really implemented on the game on the nearby future.

Sincerely,

Carol

I agree with this.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    What bothers me is how much location matters. If I spend a whole bar of 40 bolts in one location, it should be the same as any other location. Why is a 3 hour gig in Japan much easier than a 3 hour gig in say SF?

And when I say this, don't make them all difficult like Unity Theater.

I also agree with lowering the number a bit. It's already an absolute grind if you miss just one night and this doesn't even include dealing with a calling spouse. Every other game I play that has weekend events not only starts before Kim, but ends later too.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    What bothers me is how much location matters. If I spend a whole bar of 40 bolts in one location, it should be the same as any other location. Why is a 3 hour gig in Japan much easier than a 3 hour gig in say SF?

I also agree with lowering the number a bit. It's already an absolute grind if you miss just one night and this doesn't even include dealing with a calling spouse. Every other game I play that has weekend events not only starts before Kim, but ends later too.

I thought that I was doing something wrong on my new game, but unfortunately I'm not though. My new doll had no more storyline gigs to do and I always choose 3 hr side gigs since it takes less energy. But it wasn't enough points for me to complete the event.

I don't understand why all of a sudden I'm doing these 3 hr side gigs, and almost all of my energy is gone. So I'm thinking WTH is going on? Do I really need to go on an energy hunt again? The locations didn't matter on my game whether it was local, national, or international.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »

Some locations (like unity theater, which I NEVER take a gig for there!) are just bad with the tappables. I find that the places that have the longer tap bars seems to finish with less energy. Unity theater sucks because the tap bars are all so short!! I refuse to take gigs there now. So I always tap the longest bars as soon as they pop. ;)

What I'd like to know is if there's a difference between the different types of photo shoots. Like if certain ones will take longer than others. It obviously seems like it, I think you also get more money. But what is the order?

Somehow I managed to finish the event on Saturday night this week. So I was able to not worry about it on Sunday. Which worked out well since hubs and I both woke up feeling like poo!!
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D