General Complaints Thread

Comments

• hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    I saw that actual outfit and rolled my eyes.

WpSesWD.png

I don't get what is so "beautiful" about this, to me it looks like trash. Cute purse but still trash. Another outfit that should have been reserved for Kim and also one that my doll will not be wearing.

All I want is Kim's wardrobe before she married Kanye. The blazers, hairstyles, color, that is all I am asking for. Yet my doll continues to end up with some poor attempt from Kourtney or this kind of mess from Kim. I mean for fsake seriously?? Not everyone wants to dress their doll up in some cape and hair with bronze leaves in it and frolic around L.A.

• SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    The previous post. Yes!!!!

There are people actually paying to enjoy this game. I am one of those people. I would like to see more thought (and action) put toward what WE want to experience in the game. Less Kourtney and more pre-Kanye Kim, please. A game about fashion should have... I don't know... fashionable clothing, maybe? Please, Glu: no more Granny shoes. No more Kourtney Kouture. Except her tall boots (we like those). No more grinding to earn 600 points every weekend to only end up with items that belong on a vampire, or on a mentally deranged spinster who is waiting for an overdue invitation to "The Party." And please oh please no more Huntsman foolishness as a "prize," because those hairstyles just look silly with most of our wardrobe items.

Ok. Gratitude time: I opened several event boxes and only had 4000kash in two. Improvement. The luxe goals saved me a few stars when I was going to buy those items anyway��. The Korkov head.... Nvm. Keep up the improvements. We do appreciate it.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • NoelitaNoelita Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have a major glitch. After the update I only got two gigs with this Skylar girl and that was it. No new rival or Cannes story, Simon only offers me random gigs.
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I know I'm in the minority on this and I was really really really trying to hold back on saying this bcuz I know so many players love throwback events and I did too... Well at least when we had to spend 40 K-Stars.

This wasn't how I intended to end my self-imposed KKH forum hiatus, however, this is the correct place to vent my own personal frustration.

As a player who has chased numerous gift box items, used 500 K-Stars on VIP event items and spent a despicable amount of money on my game and now "exclusive" weekend event items are essentially free and u can get 4 per week is like a slap in the face.

Here are the items that were in my throwback array last week. If u r a player who loved these items and chased them during the original event when they were offered and now see that all I have to do is complete gigs and it's mine doesn't bug u (rhetorical)? I don't have to spend any K-Stars, but u did.

IMG_20160427_021356_zpshhaot6dq.jpg

IMG_20160428_154810_zpszg48x6t2.jpg

Basically all anyone has to do is tap their fingertips numb during a throwback event and are guaranteed previous gift box and VIP event items! But during the event we have to pay a minimum of 40 K-Stars for each box and pray our 40 K-Stars do not result in $4K, energy or a daily gift box item.

I would feel differently if just the earnable items from previous weekend events were available in the new set up of throwback boxes, bcuz it's a 2nd chance to earn the missed items. Followed by a gift box array that cost 40 K-Stars to open, but ur guaranteed to get a previous gift box and VIP event item.

But the way it's set up now previous gift box and VIP items are now earnable and I don't think that's fair to the players who used their K-Stars to open the boxes regardless if they won the item or not.

PhotoGrid_1462014306838_zps7kaljxql.jpg

PhotoGrid_1462014250204_zpsb0rvgnxs.jpg

I guess the bright side would be saving money and not using K-Stars during weekend event bcuz u can get it free during the throwback events.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    This whole 'throwback' thing is kind of unfair with people who spend all the weekend 'tap, tap, tap'. It's not my case, but... They are putting the recent items. I mean, C'mon.
    Well, it's better than the Kstar method. With the Kstar method players with hack usually got all the items very quick.
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    This whole 'throwback' thing is kind of unfair with people who spend all the weekend 'tap, tap, tap'. It's not my case, but... They are putting the recent items. I mean, C'mon.
    Well, it's better than the Kstar method. With the Kstar method players with hack usually got all the items very quick.

True but the kstar spending IS voluntary. Glu obviously is not making things easier when the giftboxes items are involved but you chase an item under your own free will. We have a free box after all. I do think is a little unfair to have items from events from less than a year ago, that's way too new but those from way ba k when I love to have and never had the chance until now.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    A LOT of the players who paid obscene amounts and never won their Vat's Hair, for me the white lace top, now get a chance for it. THey still paid 460 Stars for it, they're just getting it now. But I do feel your Pain DMV. I was one who STAUNCHLEY said "No we worked to get it - NYE Hair 2014-15 - but I've softened and if people who spent nothing to get it, get it while I do, then I've got it at last so to me, it's all good.

But, and why I came over here I am really steamed that Androids are frozen as far as outward appearance, and fans. When the update/Google Gamer ID popped up together a lot of Androids got hit with this issue. But it's not just the clothes. None of my Android friends are changing rank either. I'm sure it's coming soon, but this is HUGE to affected Androids. We actually change our dolls clothes when we do gigs and parties and dates with our friends. We've done parties and our forum friends all decide to dress a certain way for interaction....we need that back.

And before I scoot, sharing my new view on the whole Throwback thing, as someone who's paid and not received, wasn't to take anything away from what DMV Doll said. Her point is very valid and shared by a few at least I'm sure. But I only shared my view, in cae it helps anyone feeling bad to look at it from a different perspective. And if that makes anyone feel better about it. well.....that's what I'm here for.

Now please, fix our Androids. We know it's All Google's fault. I spoke with a trained chimp over there on IM. He practically admitted that Google doesn't care what they mess up, "tell the developer to fix it". So a Big Eff You once again to Google, and we wait for our overtaxed GluGods to dig us out. I'm just so impatient.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    DMV I mentioned it in another thread, I said I have regrets that I spent 4 digit KStar chasing items that are now available to get through hard work/luck. I'm enjoying this throwback event but I'll have to be honest, I do feel a little sour when I see people on instagram getting items I dropped a bomb of KStars for, or that I spent 500 KStars on during VIP event, or me paying 60KStars for previous throwback boxes.
    PM to add
    A LOT of the players who paid obscene amounts and never won their Vat's Hair, for me the white lace top, now get a chance for it. THey still paid 460 Stars for it, they're just getting it now. But I do feel your Pain DMV. I was one who STAUNCHLEY said "No we worked to get it - NYE Hair 2014-15 - but I've softened and if people who spent nothing to get it, get it while I do, then I've got it at last so to me, it's all good.

But, and why I came over here I am really steamed that Androids are frozen as far as outward appearance, and fans. When the update/Google Gamer ID popped up together a lot of Androids got hit with this issue. But it's not just the clothes. None of my Android friends are changing rank either. I'm sure it's coming soon, but this is HUGE to affected Androids. We actually change our dolls clothes when we do gigs and parties and dates with our friends. We've done parties and our forum friends all decide to dress a certain way for interaction....we need that back.

And before I scoot, sharing my new view on the whole Throwback thing, as someone who's paid and not received, wasn't to take anything away from what DMV Doll said. Her point is very valid and shared by a few at least I'm sure. But I only shared my view, in cae it helps anyone feeling bad to look at it from a different perspective. And if that makes anyone feel better about it. well.....that's what I'm here for.

Now please, fix our Androids. We know it's All Google's fault. I spoke with a trained chimp over there on IM. He practically admitted that Google doesn't care what they mess up, "tell the developer to fix it". So a Big Eff You once again to Google, and we wait for our overtaxed GluGods to dig us out. I'm just so impatient.

Are the GluGods working on it?, Sometimes, because I can just let go here in the forum, forget to send a help me letter to the Gods and don't send a ticket. Do you know if they are making it a 'priority'?
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    One Android fix for those stuck on Celeb Perks came out on Friday. I only found it yesterday, but the other Google issue about the contacts is going to be a big P.I.T.A. and the amount of work involved is huge. But they are working on it, to the best of my knowledge. That was the case last I heard. And...it would seem to me at least the call a real friend to the reality show may have been fixed. I did one real person when I was randomly doing thei series. and I didn't get the break up. If anyone wants to try I would say do it with an old contact you don't really play with anymore.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    One Android fix for those stuck on Celeb Perks came out on Friday. I only found it yesterday, but the other Google issue about the contacts is going to be a big P.I.T.A. and the amount of work involved is huge. But they are working on it, to the best of my knowledge. That was the case last I heard. And...it would seem to me at least the call a real friend to the reality show may have been fixed. I did one real person when I was randomly doing thei series. and I didn't get the break up. If anyone wants to try I would say do it with an old contact you don't really play with anymore.

I used lots of irl friends who don't play anymore a while ago and they all broke up with me. Which is fine, i guess 'cause they're not even active anymore. So yeah, that glitch isn't fixed on mine yet. :p
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
    I did it today and didn't get the call. Maybe it will come later.
    And now......Throwbacks. I want dresses, and all I'm getting are the krappy gag gifts. So, whether I drop bundles trying for a good prize...or I get it for free, if it's not happening, it's not happening. ;(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    DMV I mentioned it in another thread, I said I have regrets that I spent 4 digit KStar chasing items that are now available to get through hard work/luck. I'm enjoying this throwback event but I'll have to be honest, I do feel a little sour when I see people on instagram getting items I dropped a bomb of KStars for, or that I spent 500 KStars on during VIP event, or me paying 60KStars for previous throwback boxes.

Thank goodness I'm not by myself lol...thanks Nai
    And sour is the perfect word :)

Now if I see a Kim's pick that I paid cash for in these boxes I might lose it.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player

I never had a problem with my friends. I called only RL players last week and never got the break up call. This week I'm a little more carefull with it because I don't want to risk the fix Fing me up. But the updating thing is happening and is just horrible!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    Updating? You mean our games not progressing to the outside world or our friends games? Again, if a glitch isn't fixed, now that the new Throwback is up and running, post your issue again in the Glitch thread and I'll try to get an update. When I'm the only one cranking about something, it seems like I'm promoting my own issues. But if it's hitting other people, I have no problem reaching out.

Know what I mean?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    True but the kstar spending IS voluntary. Glu obviously is not making things easier when the giftboxes items are involved but you chase an item under your own free will. We have a free box after all. I do think is a little unfair to have items from events from less than a year ago, that's way too new but those from way ba k when I love to have and never had the chance until now.

I agree. It's up to the individual if they're going to spend a bunch of stars chasing an item, and it's luck whether you get it or not. Always. As well, there's many people who weren't around when the items were available, and others who are unable to buy or randomly spend what number of stars they do have, because not everyone has a bunch of stars to take that risk. I'll buy a few boxes when an event starts, but I set a limit. I don't chase anything. Ever. But that's just me. Half the time when I'm unhappy with the number of stars I have I'll buy them, the other half I'll watch videos. I won't spend endless cask on K-stars. But just because I've bought stars doesn't mean I'm ok with wasting them. Imo; everyone sees it differently. Everyone has a different strategy. Because many people buy stars because they *want* to chase items. Everyone's different. I know many people were chasing that pink dress last week. But I only bought two boxes because I was afraid I *actually would indeed* get that dress. And I would've hated wasting stars and gotten that thing. But it would be on me. Because I decided to keep going. Or even open boxes at all. If I like something in an event, I'll open a few boxes before I start because I want bonus points. Last week I got 50 energy. Cool. I like energy. Next, $4,000K. I stopped. My free box was the pink pearl earrings. So I was good with that. But if I'm seeing people get something I wanted, in the TB events, I just think, lucky them. Stardust is right, spending is voluntary and you do it under your own free will. I'm not going to begrudge anyone's good luck or winnings. I think these TB events are really great; no one could've known they would happen; so back when, and now too, chasing things was/is what people *wanted*/*want* to do. It *was*/*is* an option. Seeing people now who got the Lagerfeld skirt and green leather jacket, what can I say, what can I do? Nothing. Other people got them this time again. I chased only the barest bit. So, what good is being bitter? It's no different from any other event; win some, lose some. I'm just concentrating on what *I* get. I also do agree; there should be a line drawn as to how recent items appeared, whether or not they belong here. And I'm seeing in people's palettes things that are dailies and think they shouldn't be there, either. It's probably just better to be happy with the chance now--and free at that--than to look back in rue at stuff that's already been put to bed a long time ago. Good luck. And if not this time, then maybe next time.
    It is the little things they could have added to the update but didn’t—for one being able to network or date contacts no matter the ranking. My doll has met so many NPCs on the B, C, D, and E lists who would have been useful for quite a few projects yet they only spit these lame pick-up lines and want to sleep with her. Then we still don’t have purple eyes or white hair, still cannot change NPC contact faces, skin, hair, etc., new facials in weekend events are STILL lacking, and where is the hell is the contact deletion of game center, Facebook, and Google+ contacts?? I would like to delete Alessandro and Sweets at some point Glu! These two among a lot of others in my list have not played this game since kokokokonut was chosen to run this forum.

On63TRF.png

As for the throwback, I knew this was bound to happen and I remember when this skimpy shirt was being offered during “Kendall’s Catwalk”. Now, I like how my doll can save her k-stars but this grinding for boxes during the week is getting on my nerves, I am not one of those people who sits on their butt and plays this game all day; people have lives and have jobs. Now, it would be nice if this was a throwback voting event but first, I cannot see them making it that easy for players and second, there have been too many glitches with those in the past. I also find it stupid how my doll can only invite actors and professional extras to film episodes of her show—um, it’s a **** reality show I should be able to invite NPCs who are also celebrities and pop stars. I swear I hope this new weekend event with the reality show goes well because it was a struggle trying to get through this midweek gig **** with no bonus points.
  • Livy Aha!Livy Aha! Registered Users 35 Posts
    Hi. We heard back that the contacts (both real player and npc) breaking up with us will be fixed with the next update. In the meantime, visit a handful of restaurants/clubs and just pick up whatever NPCs want to connect. When you say disappearing, you mean breaking up with you, or something different?

Sorry this is happening, I would just keep accepting NPC contacts till this is fixed.
    Glu should simply not hold anymore Reality Show events until this glitch is fixed. All my contacts are NPC and I have been losing the ones I invite to Calabasas for tapings. I had many many contacts and until today I was not going to complain....After 2 or maybe 3 uses they disappear and do not show up again. I have been to all the places where contacts can be made many times hoping to reconnect but they have never shown up and no new ones with the correct kind of jobs for tapings are showing up either. As of now I am running out of contacts to use and I have lost
    months of leveling up my friendships with them. The free energy I was starting to get when they each leveled up or maxed out was very welcomed. Glitches happen. NO PROBLEM.....but continuing to have events like this weekend, BEFORE the glitch is fixed, is stupid!!!!!
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    They should have fixed the contact glitch before having a reality show event. Just saying....
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
    Hi. Moved the previous 2 posts from the Glitch thread. Hope you understand.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    DATING. It's nothing but a hassle in this game. I honestly feel nothing but annoyance when I see hubby's phone call pop up, and we all know what that means in real life lol. I'm speaking as someone who has two babies and has received all the dating gifts, so I know that there are definite perks to dating that some people are working towards. But maybe if Glu added more interaction than just a whiny phone call for a date (usually at a really bad time), dating wouldn't feel like a chore. That said, I seriously LOVE all the new things Glu has added lately!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    • Allow us to network with all NPCs, 90% of the time I have NPCs flirting me up, a friend-zone action maybe?
    • More variations of dialogue/pick-up lines from NPCs and especially partners/spouse
    • Stay-home dates shouldn't always be 8 hour long
    PM to add
    eNgiySc.png

6k8LQDp.gif

Nice job to whoever came up with this stupid story line.

I have been dreading the Tale of Crowns trash since it first came out and now she has to do it. I would rather have her do a eight hour photo shoot at Brazen and I do not even watch shows like that in real life especially when there is Power and Roots. Kind of reminds me of that stupid Alienated mess with Kendall & Kylie—pretty sure those two had a ghost writer and as for the whole Chad burping the alphabet to get into character...to me it sounds like someone on the development team got that idea from their tasteless sense of humor or maybe they watch too many cartoons. Now Kim was on CSI: NY back in the day when she dressed with more class and killed a homeless guy.
    I would love a role like that for my doll but that's right unlike Stardom Hollywood there are no crime drama projects or roles to audition for. Some **** options would be nice, don't take/want the offer then Simon, Maria, or the VIPs who just faded into the background call with something else.

It is annoying how not only the ability to customize NPC contacts is not available (the albino skin tone, pig noses, white. blue, and pink hair, and tacky fedoras have to go). Not to mention how actually deleting contacts besides NPCs is STILL not there and they could not even update the achievements. I know very well I am not the only one who liked the rain of k-stars, energy, and money. Maybe I wanted to reconnect with some of them after the glitch in 5.0.0 ruined everything.

Why they cannot try a 5 star throwback voting event is beyond me. I want my doll to have the chihuahua and the matching dress from 2014 and something tells me one or both of those items is in the last box which I never get to. I would much rather have even more facials, ones inspired by Sophia Loren and Lauren Bacall, added with weekend events and to the wardrobe for purchase. NARS is NOT enough and they are long overdue. Those So Chic London gigs really helped when completing these 5 star throwbacks and 5-star gig events but since there are people out there who are so stupid and have no **** discretion they were removed. How many ****ing times has it been said that when there is a glitch that helps the player it mysteriously disappears. I have my suspicions of who ruined this for everyone so great job if you find anything else that helps us out feel free to spoil it.
  • ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    eNgiySc.png

6k8LQDp.gif

Nice job to whoever came up with this stupid story line.

I have been dreading the Tale of Crowns trash since it first came out and now she has to do it. I would rather have her do a eight hour photo shoot at Brazen and I do not even watch shows like that in real life especially when there is Power and Roots. Kind of reminds me of that stupid Alienated mess with Kendall & Kylie—pretty sure those two had a ghost writer and as for the whole Chad burping the alphabet to get into character...to me it sounds like someone on the development team got that idea from their tasteless sense of humor or maybe they watch too many cartoons. Now Kim was on CSI: NY back in the day when she dressed with more class and killed a homeless guy.
    I would love a role like that for my doll but that's right unlike Stardom Hollywood there are no crime drama projects or roles to audition for. Some **** options would be nice, don't take/want the offer then Simon, Maria, or the VIPs who just faded into the background call with something else.

It is annoying how not only the ability to customize NPC contacts is not available (the albino skin tone, pig noses, white. blue, and pink hair, and tacky fedoras have to go). Not to mention how actually deleting contacts besides NPCs is STILL not there and they could not even update the achievements. I know very well I am not the only one who liked the rain of k-stars, energy, and money. Maybe I wanted to reconnect with some of them after the glitch in 5.0.0 ruined everything.

Why they cannot try a 5 star throwback voting event is beyond me. I want my doll to have the chihuahua and the matching dress from 2014 and something tells me one or both of those items is in the last box which I never get to. I would much rather have even more facials, ones inspired by Sophia Loren and Lauren Bacall, added with weekend events and to the wardrobe for purchase. NARS is NOT enough and they are long overdue. Those So Chic London gigs really helped when completing these 5 star throwbacks and 5-star gig events but since there are people out there who are so stupid and have no **** discretion they were removed. How many ****ing times has it been said that when there is a glitch that helps the player it mysteriously disappears. I have my suspicions of who ruined this for everyone so great job if you find anything else that helps us out feel free to spoil it.

I wish there were more variety in the acting gigs as well. Like at this point how many commercials can my character star in? Surely in real life she would be landing major roles in television and movies.

I feel you on the throwback. as a side note ive been getting **** bracelets and watches. I see people winning past events' hair and that was never even an option in my boxes! how frustrating.
    ofortuna wrote: »
    I wish there were more variety in the acting gigs as well. Like at this point how many commercials can my character star in? Surely in real life she would be landing major roles in television and movies.

I feel you on the throwback. as a side note ive been getting **** bracelets and watches. I see people winning past events' hair and that was never even an option in my boxes! how frustrating.

I happen to feel the same way about the same gigs over and over in Stardom, so...six of one, half a dozen of the other.
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    With all this grinding and new quest lines, I've forgotten which one of the quests iI'm working on requested I use kim as a vip guest for the best results.

I wish there was a VIP marker in the quest tracker to remind us "Hey! Do a hangout with Kim before doing this quest, silly!"
  • amberxsapphireamberxsapphire Registered Users 22 Posts
    Ugh Glu please change the amount of celeb perks points we earn from opening boxes and leveling up. I'm still at the 7th item and 5 POINTS A DAY is getting me NO WHERE. Please change it to at least 10 points from EACH GIFT BOX and 100 points for leveling up? Or at least give us 10 points each time when opening a weekend event gift box??? if not I'm sure hardly any of us will be able to reach 10000 anytime soon
  • Starbeans BaristaStarbeans Barista Registered Users 31 Posts
    Sort of like the Tales of Clowns plot though :P but it would be much nicer if the story is more gender flexible, so weird when Lord Chad Dylan was trying to gay seduce me to side with him...and I was in a **** relationship with Royal Guard captain LOL #plotwist I mean I don't mind but at least let me choose

Regarding relationship:
    -Can we be like Stardom Hollywood where once we got married we are safe from break up unless we cheat? Well at least make it safe when we reach max love point 15,000??
    -Like reality run-ins we can have fans run-ins, paparazzi run ins, and spouse calls with options to answer differently and rewards?

Nonetheless loving all the new content and addition!
    True love begins when nothing is looked for in return :o
  • ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    Ugh Glu please change the amount of celeb perks points we earn from opening boxes and leveling up. I'm still at the 7th item and 5 POINTS A DAY is getting me NO WHERE. Please change it to at least 10 points from EACH GIFT BOX and 100 points for leveling up? Or at least give us 10 points each time when opening a weekend event gift box??? if not I'm sure hardly any of us will be able to reach 10000 anytime soon

I hear you but I'm sure the point here is pay to win unfortunately.

Hi Amber. 100 points is a huge chunk, so I sure wouldn't count on that kind of number for leveling up, though that would be great. And I agree, such minuscule points for the daily boxes. So I thought maybe part of the point was to make the whole perk points thing last longer for us...? And yes, there's the spending of money definitely. As for me, I take it for what it is, and little to do about it unless you're buying stars. And I guess that's what makes it a "perk" to begin with. What I'm feeling less than optimistic about is the Partnerships. Only today did my daily box have each gift choice as a Partnership card thing. Yesterday I got 350 kash and a few energy, yet some people are just blowing right through this and achieving the prizes already, which seems super quick to me. How does that happen, I wonder. It's just good luck I guess. What makes me happiest here, though, is *not* seeing all the heinously ugly daily box clothes. Ughhh. So I appreciate the Partnerships definitely--I can't wait for prizes!--and the Perk Point opportunities too; I think these are really good additions, that took a lot of planning and thought on Glu's part. Good luck, Amber!